17600 Collier Avenue Suite A-110, Lake Elsinore, CA 92530 Map · Phone number
· Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About A Better Party & Design

A Better Party & Design has been serving our community since 1981. We are a family owned company that enjoys getting to know our customers. We give personalized attention to each client in order to meet their needs with our prompt courteous service, as well as a free consultation by an experienced staff member.

A Better Party & Design can turn any setting into the event of your dreams. Whether you need tables, chairs or a venue face-lift, We have both the inventory and insight to achieve your vision. We have a computerized system to allow you to confidently make your reservations and secure your items. We also have a showroom and welcome you to come see our equipment, or gather ideas for your upcoming event. If given an advanced notice we can provide a mock setup of your rentals items so you can better see your vision.

To make a reservation you can either visit our storefront or we can handle everything over the phone. We also provide a delivery service with one of our staff professionals; and if needed we can set up or take down your event rentals. Quality and service is important to us, and with years of experience we can help make your event memorable. Our goal is to give our customers peace of mind, and ensure that the event is a success.

Follow A Better Party & Design on

A Better Party & Design 5
  • O

Omar Abdallah · Married on 06/09/2019

Destinee is the BEST!

Before I begin, let me just say that exactly one month later, people are still talking about how much they loved our wedding decor.

Oh Destinee, what a charming and talented young woman! My wife and I met with her at her business location March this year, and we were immediately welcomed with giggles and smiles. She sat us down and patiently listened to what we wanted. When we gave her our (somewhat hard-to work-with) budget, she was very mindful of that and maintained her eagerness to make our vision come true.

We contacted dozens of event planners before being referred to Destinee by our venue coordinator.

I'll tell you exactly what makes Destinee different. Unlike most other event planners, she has an essence inside of her that has given her a gift.

Imagine this:
    -650 guests.
    -A vastly different culture/traditions than what she is used to.
    -A tight budget...and I mean very tight. (My wife and I are full time grad students).
    -A stubborn hotel venue that only gave her less than 5 hours to setup two large halls.
    -And last minute floor plan changes.

I don't need to say anymore--I hope the photos I post here will show just how brilliant and hardworking she is. What the photos won't show is the sweet aroma of her specially-selected fresh flowers filling the entire venue and hallways outside. With a little time to spare on the day of the wedding, I (the groom) watched her and her family work tirelessly together to setup the humongous venue.

Side note: I custom-made the cake stand for our 6-tiered cake, and well, my design was flawed. I only found this out when it was too late. It was wobbly and unstable, but Destinee's Dad came to the rescue. He grabbed his tools and sketched out a few ways to make my cake stand work. He basically re-built it for me ON THE SPOT. It held the very heavy cake successfully!

Thank you Destinee, Destinee's Dad, Mom, and loved ones for helping her create one of the most beautiful days of our lives. You guys did it.

-Omar & Sana

A Better Party & Design 12
    A Better Party & Design 13
    Sent on 08/01/2019

A Better Party & Design's reply:

Omar & Sana WOW thank you so much for the wonderful review. =) It was such an honor working with you both every step of the way. I loved taking all of our ideas and seeing all the final touches come together the day of. The room was magically transformed. I'm so happy it turned our even better then you imaged. The photos came out gorgeous, I cant wait to see more.

Destinee

www.abetterpartyrentals.com
    Like us on https://www.facebook.com/ABETTERPARTYRENTALS/
    Follow us on https://instagram.com/design.abetterparty/

Kate · Married on 06/18/2016

We worked with Destinee at A Better Party for our draping design in our reception space. She comes highly recommended from various wedding professionals in Temecula, and her portfolio demonstrated her beautiful work. Destinee was very helpful throughout the design consultation process, meeting with me on-site during a tight timeline in which I was in town for a few days, and also remotely as we continued to think through design while I was away. She worked very well with our lighting designer (Sterling Productions), and turned out a gorgeous work product (alter draping for the ceremony, and ceiling panel draping and a woven draped stage backdrop for the reception). The billing/invoice process was also very transparent and she worked within my communicated budget.

Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/05/2016

A Better Party & Design Pricing

A Better Party & Design Price Rates

A Better Party & Design FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide?
    Delivery
    Setup
    Showroom
  • What event items are available?
    Aisle Markers
    Lounge Furniture
    Tables
    Tent Accessories
    Vases
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Chocolate Fountain
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
  • What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals?
    $ 25.00
  • What is the starting price for tables?
    $ 7.00
  • What is the starting price for chairs?
    $ 1.00
  • Which of the following services do your prices include?
    Delivery
    Setup

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• A Better Party & Design 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 17600 Collier Avenue Suite A-110 Lake Elsinore, CA, 92530 See on map
    Monday 9am-5pm Tuesday 9am-5pm Wednesday 9am-5pm Thursday 9am-5pm Friday 9am-5pm