A Better Party & Design Reviews

A Better Party & Design 5
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 06/28/2019

Wonderful experience

Destiney did a fantastic job on my wedding. The flowers looked amazing and they went above and beyond with helping other vendors set up and get everything in order. They did my chairs and trellis for my ceremony and all my center pieces. My bouquets looked well beyond all expectations and they were really helpful throughout the entire process. I was lucky to have them.

A Better Party & Design 6
    A Better Party & Design 7
    Sent on 07/17/2019

A Better Party & Design's reply:

Hello Nicole,
    I'm so happy that we were apart of your big day. It was a great pleasure working with you and your sister every step of the way in the planning process. Everything turned out wonderful and great weather over looking the ocean. Picture perfect. I cant wait to see photos=)
  • O

Omar Abdallah · Married on 06/09/2019

Destinee is the BEST!

Before I begin, let me just say that exactly one month later, people are still talking about how much they loved our wedding decor.

Oh Destinee, what a charming and talented young woman! My wife and I met with her at her business location March this year, and we were immediately welcomed with giggles and smiles. She sat us down and patiently listened to what we wanted. When we gave her our (somewhat hard-to work-with) budget, she was very mindful of that and maintained her eagerness to make our vision come true.

We contacted dozens of event planners before being referred to Destinee by our venue coordinator.

I'll tell you exactly what makes Destinee different. Unlike most other event planners, she has an essence inside of her that has given her a gift.

Imagine this:
    -650 guests.
    -A vastly different culture/traditions than what she is used to.
    -A tight budget...and I mean very tight. (My wife and I are full time grad students).
    -A stubborn hotel venue that only gave her less than 5 hours to setup two large halls.
    -And last minute floor plan changes.

I don't need to say anymore--I hope the photos I post here will show just how brilliant and hardworking she is. What the photos won't show is the sweet aroma of her specially-selected fresh flowers filling the entire venue and hallways outside. With a little time to spare on the day of the wedding, I (the groom) watched her and her family work tirelessly together to setup the humongous venue.

Side note: I custom-made the cake stand for our 6-tiered cake, and well, my design was flawed. I only found this out when it was too late. It was wobbly and unstable, but Destinee's Dad came to the rescue. He grabbed his tools and sketched out a few ways to make my cake stand work. He basically re-built it for me ON THE SPOT. It held the very heavy cake successfully!

Thank you Destinee, Destinee's Dad, Mom, and loved ones for helping her create one of the most beautiful days of our lives. You guys did it.

-Omar & Sana

A Better Party & Design 12
    A Better Party & Design 13
    Sent on 08/01/2019

A Better Party & Design's reply:

Omar & Sana WOW thank you so much for the wonderful review. =) It was such an honor working with you both every step of the way. I loved taking all of our ideas and seeing all the final touches come together the day of. The room was magically transformed. I'm so happy it turned our even better then you imaged. The photos came out gorgeous, I cant wait to see more.

Destinee

www.abetterpartyrentals.com
    Like us on https://www.facebook.com/ABETTERPARTYRENTALS/
    Follow us on https://instagram.com/design.abetterparty/

Kate · Married on 06/18/2016

We worked with Destinee at A Better Party for our draping design in our reception space. She comes highly recommended from various wedding professionals in Temecula, and her portfolio demonstrated her beautiful work. Destinee was very helpful throughout the design consultation process, meeting with me on-site during a tight timeline in which I was in town for a few days, and also remotely as we continued to think through design while I was away. She worked very well with our lighting designer (Sterling Productions), and turned out a gorgeous work product (alter draping for the ceremony, and ceiling panel draping and a woven draped stage backdrop for the reception). The billing/invoice process was also very transparent and she worked within my communicated budget.

Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/05/2016

Very professional and friendly staff. Nothing was too little or too big for them to handle. Always responded promptly and with courteous service. Thank you!

Sent on 07/22/2014