Pull Up A Chair Event Rentals

Upland, CA View map

After many years using party rental supplies for personal events and dealing with inadequate and sub par equipment, we decided to provide quality products you can rely on and thus Pull Up A Chair was created. No more gluing tables together, putting a book under one leg, or putting the ugliest chairs at the back of the room. Our products will be in new condition every time you rent from Pull Up A Chair. We enjoy planning special events that our guests will remember and can help you do the same, contact us for a free consultation. We pledge to make you happy with your experience, earn your loyalty and treat everyone with respect regardless if your party is for 5 or 500.

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup
Showroom

What event items are available?

Aisle Runners
Lounge Furniture
Tables
Tent Accessories
Tents

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What is the starting price for tents?

$195

What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals?

$65

What is the starting price for tables?

$7.50

What is the starting price for chairs?

$1

What is the starting price for 12x12 ft dance floors?

$216

Cristal Married on 04/07/2018
    I couldn't ask for a better service. Whole company family oriented. Friendly and professional employees from customer service to delivery service to pick up service. Everything done in a timely manner and My setup was better than expected. Will definitely call back for more services and definitely recommend PUAC to friends and family.
    Cynthia Event on: 07/09/2015
    We used Pull Up A Chair for our corporate associate appreciation luncheon & Tim was so incredibly helpful & flexible in our entire process. Very patient & professional, our event looked great and everyone spoke about it.
    We will continue to use Pull Up A Chair for as long as we hold events, they are a truly great company & understand great service.
  • Y
    Yanina Married on 07/25/2014
    As a Bride I wanted the best for an affordable price. My wedding came out perfect! Pull up a chair made sure I had everything I needed. I look back and am so happy I made the decision to go with this company. The rentals provided were in perfect condition, I couldn't have asked for anything better. Pick up & drop off was super convenient. I highly recommend Pull Up a Chair for any event.

Classic Touch Events Classic Touch Events Wedding Planners

We have used Pull Up A Chair several times in the last 2 years and every time they are professional and a pleasure to work with! They go above and beyond what is asked and are always on time. I highly recommend them for any special event rentals!

Dreams Come True Wedding & Event Planning Dreams Come True Wedding & Event Planning Wedding Planners

Pulll Up a Chair is so very easy to work with, they strive to give my customers their best even if it means to go back and get a tent at the last minute, because if rain. Every time I have worked with them they have gone over and above to make sure everything is just right. I definitely recommend Pull Up A chair for any rental needs.

110 North 3rd Avenue Upland, CA, 91786

By Appointment Only
Location of (Pull Up A Chair Event Rentals)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding