Pull Up A Chair Event Rentals

110 N. 3rd Ave On the Corner of 4th Ave & A Street, Upland, CA 91786 Map · Phone number

About Pull Up A Chair Event Rentals

After many years using party rental supplies for personal events and dealing with inadequate and sub par equipment, we decided to provide quality products you can rely on and thus Pull Up A Chair was created. No more gluing tables together, putting a book under one leg, or putting the ugliest chairs at the back of the room. Our products will be in new condition every time you rent from Pull Up A Chair. We enjoy planning special events that our guests will remember and can help you do the same, contact us for a free consultation. We pledge to make you happy with your experience, earn your loyalty and treat everyone with respect regardless if your party is for 5 or 500.

Follow Pull Up A Chair Event Rentals on

p1100965
img055

26 Reviews for Pull Up A Chair Event Rentals

Cristal · Married on 04/07/2018

I couldn't ask for a better service. Whole company family oriented. Friendly and professional employees from customer service to delivery service to pick up service. Everything done in a timely manner and My setup was better than expected. Will definitely call back for more services and definitely recommend PUAC to friends and family.

• Y

Yanina · Married on 07/25/2014

As a Bride I wanted the best for an affordable price. My wedding came out perfect! Pull up a chair made sure I had everything I needed. I look back and am so happy I made the decision to go with this company. The rentals provided were in perfect condition, I couldn't have asked for anything better. Pick up & drop off was super convenient. I highly recommend Pull Up a Chair for any event.

Dawn & Tim were so helpful & friendly in helping us plan our daughter's wedding. They were patient & very flexible & accommodating as we added & made changes to our rentals. Tim came out to our venue to help us with table arrangement & to help us find a way to shade our area as we had a backyard reception. Dawn & her mom came out the day of the wedding & did an absolutely beautiful job of setting all our tables. All of their napkins, linens, chairs, tables, glassware & flatware are top quality & in beautiful condition. You can't go wrong with Pull Up A Chair .... Thank you again Tim & Dawn :-)

Pull Up A Chair Event Rentals FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Showroom
  • What event items are available? Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lights, Lounge Furniture, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents
  • What food and beverage items are available? China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens
  • What is the starting price for tents? $ 300.00
  • What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals? $ 55.00
  • What is the starting price for tables? $ 8.00
  • What is the starting price for chairs? $ 1.00
  • What is the starting price for 12x12 ft dance floors? $ 125.00

• Classic Touch Events
    Classic Touch Events Wedding Planners

We have used Pull Up A Chair several times in the last 2 years and every time they are professional and a pleasure to work with! They go above and beyond what is asked and are always on time. I highly recommend them for any special event rentals!

• Dreams Come True Wedding & Event Planning
    Dreams Come True Wedding & Event Planning Wedding Planners

Pulll Up a Chair is so very easy to work with, they strive to give my customers their best even if it means to go back and get a tent at the last minute, because if rain. Every time I have worked with them they have gone over and above to make sure everything is just right. I definitely recommend Pull Up A chair for any rental needs.

• 110 N. 3rd Ave, On the Corner of 4th Ave & A Street Upland, CA 91786 See on map
    By Appointment Only