Tony Florez Photography

Corona del Mar, CA View map

Its been so much fun to meet all the amazing clients I have, WOW! and I get paid to do this!! Love it!

Photography has been a love of mine since I saw my first camera in my friends basement in Pennsylvania in 7th grade!. That got everything started!! Lets have fun together, be ready to go for it with me, I look forward to it!!

I love to push myself in everything I do! Be ready to have fun and get amazing images together!

Tony Florez

www.tonyflorez.com

949 379-7276 Cell

Tom Married on 06/05/2015
    Highly recommend Tony !! Such a great guy and easy to work with..
    Deanna Married on 05/24/2013
    When my husband and I went in to meet with Tony, we both knew that he was our guy from the the minute we left the meeting. Tony was charasmatic and almost had me in tears because of the way he spoke about his work and what he wanted to deliver in our wedding photos. The entire process with Tony and his team was flawless. Communication was easy and prompt and his prices are very reasonable considering what kind of work he produces. Both my husband and myself are not the type of people who get excited to have our picture taken so I was concerned about how spending 8 hours with a photographer was going to go on our wedding day. Tony and his partner Hailey showed up on our wedding day and were a dream to work with. They were easy to be around, fun yet professional. People kept telling me not to get upset if our photographer did not get every picture we wanted from the wedding. We received our photos about 10 days ago and I am pretty sure I have not let a day go by without looking at them over and over because they are SPECTACULAR. Not only did Tony capture every single photo we requested, there were pictures he captured that we had not. If you want the best of the best from your wedding photos then Tony Florez is your man! I will always be able to look back on our special day and smile because of Tony Florez and his amazing gift as a photographer.
    Michelle Married on 01/14/2012
    Out of the 4 photographers we met, we had no doubt Tony was the best chioce. He had the photography style we were looking for. Tony, as well as his staff are very professional and friendly. Our engagment pictures turned out beautiful and we cannot wait to see our beautiful wedding pictures.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Julie Morgan Hair and Makeup Julie Morgan Hair and Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

Tony Florez is an excellent photographer, just look at his work. Tony and Ashley make a great team and they produce top notch images.

The White Dress The White Dress Wedding Dresses

Tony Florez has amazing style and he works so well with people. He is engaging and his laugh is contagious. He is definetly a person to meet with.

Atmosphere Events DJ & Lighting Atmosphere Events DJ & Lighting Wedding DJs

One of my favorite photographers to work with. Tony brings a fashion background into the way he shoots that really separates himself from others.

2852 East Coast Hwy Corona del Mar, 92625

Monday-Friday 10 AM - 4 PM Saturday & Sunday by Appointment Only ***Need to visit Tony Florez Photography outside of our business hours? Call us for an appointment!
Location of (Tony Florez Photography)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding