New York, New York, NY 10021 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Toni's Touch

Toni Burroughs is a makeup artist located in New York, New York, also serving the Manhattan, Brooklyn, Bronx, and Queens areas. Toni Burroughs is a highly qualified professional makeup artist providing easy and convenient beauty services since 2013. Toni has been published in Harper’s Bazaar, and has also worked with Jennifer Lopez for the 2018 VMA’s. With her extensive experience and passion for her work, Toni Burroughs can create a bold, yet natural look that will make you feel your best for your special day.

Toni Burroughs uses high-quality equipment, up-to-date techniques, and the best technology available for all of her clients. Toni offers a great selection of makeup services, including trial options and group services for the entire wedding party. Some of the other beauty services available are:

• Consultations

tonis touch 01 51 1024365

5 Reviews for Toni's Touch

Alyssa Calderon · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing!! 😍

I've had my makeup done with her a few times and will not go to anyone else! She's professional and her work is top notch quality! Her lashes are beautiful! Her prices her are reasonable and she's just an amazing person overall!!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Saja A.razeq · Married on 10/18/2018

Amazzzzzing work

I absolutely LOVED my make up! She did an amazing job and I felt flawless. Very professional and achieved the look I was going for. I highly recommend Toni!!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Erica Jones · Married on 07/10/2018

Best Makeup Everr!!!!!

I had the pleasure of having my makeup done for my wedding by Toni! She is the absolute best! She’s on time,Professional, and respectful!! She works so well with other people. The makeup was long lasting and light weight! Can’t believe how special she made me on my day! HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Sent on 11/13/2018

Award

Toni's Touch FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 350.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 150.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Licensed

1 Wedding Deal & Discount