Hammondsport, NY 14840 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Deals 1

About Tom Mike Photographer

Capturing a moment in life - that's what a photograph can do.To capture your wedding day from moment to moment, from beginning to end, is what I will do for you.

I will tell a story of your day. My goal is to document not only the look and the emotions but also the mood of your wedding day. Not with idle posed photographs but with a documentation of the day as it happened for the two of you. Something real. Something unforgettable. At the same time creating group portraits that are relaxing and fun.

I will provide for you, in photographs, a storybook of your wedding day, your moment in life, the celebration of your marriage.

Email me for immediate questions :)

info@tommikephotographer.com

7 Reviews for Tom Mike Photographer

• Tricia

Tricia · Married on 07/19/2012

Tom is an amazing photographer and artist. He captures the essence of your day in pictures. We are completely thrilled that we chose Tom to photograph our wedding day!

Sent on 08/28/2012

robin · Married on 06/05/2010

Absolutely the best, most artistic, most professional of all the photographers we interviewed. Tom took pictures that are truly works of art! He made everyone look wonderful.

Sent on 06/17/2010

Erica · Married on 09/20/2009

Tom was a tremendous help on such a busy day! His ideas for photos were amazing. I can't wait to see his work. I would use him again in a second.

Sent on 09/23/2009

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Tom Mike Photographer 1
    Winter Weddings "WOW" factor!
    "Winter Weddings". These deals apply to East Coast weddings throughout the winter months. Destination weddings do not apply to this discount. From February to March we offer a "Winter Weddings" discount. The discount will vary from package to package and can equal 400.00 in savings. Please inquire for Robin and I will always work, personally, with you in regards to any discounts throughout winter months :)

• Hammondsport, 14840 See on map
    Robin and I take phone calls, messages and emails 24/7 so please contact me at your earliest convenience and we'll answer all of your questions. Hopefully we will begin working together to make your wedding day photographs your most important investment - Regards, Tom and Robin.