Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Tom Gavin's DJ Delights

Best DJ in MD, VA, DC and now serving DE

At DJ Delights, we’ve been providing professional DJ’s for more than 25 years! Since 1981, DJ Delights has been the Washington and Baltimore disc jockey service for thousands of weddings. As a quality disc jockey service for more than a quarter of a century, Tom and his team understand how to bring a party to life.

Having served the communities of Maryland and Washington D.C., we understand that music is critical to defining the mood. This is just one reason why our DJ services give you hands-on control over your play list.

Using our interactive music search and request tool, you can choose and customize your music selection. Pick your favorite songs to be played during key moments such as your first dance, toast, and other special moments.  Then let our trained disc jockeys do what they do best - keeping the energy high and the tone lively.

Start now by building your event play list! DJ Delights is proud to be considered the best Washington DC and Baltimore, Maryland DJ service with an outstanding reputation and passion for event quality and professionalism.

We look forward to discussing your upcoming event!

Call us at 1-800-331-3341

MC (4)
Photobooth (2)
Uplighting (2)
Projector (1)

We were able to book them through our venue and everything went perfect. Easy submissions form, responsive staff and our guests commented for days how much fun they had!!

Profile Picture User7348406, Recently Married, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System
1.6

While the DJs did a nice job at our daughter's wedding, they played the wrong version of the song for her to walk down the aisle. But more importantly, two unauthorized debits were made to our account resulting in overpayment of the contract by $801. After the first of these debits in April, our daughter spoke with Tom after playing telephone tag for weeks and he assured her this would be rectified. After the second of these in June, multiple phone calls were made with no response, including after the wedding on October. Only by calling in December as if to hire as a new customer did Tom return our call. He assured we would hear back within 2 days and it would be taken care of. After a week we have still not heard back. Great DJs, terrible business practices.

Profile Picture Curtis, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I played phone tag a few times with Tom but once I was able to talk to him he was very professional and assured me of any worries I had. Initially I was worried about hiring this company since i'm from the Caribbean and wanted Reggae and Soca music but DJ Li did an amazing job switching from relaxing Reggae beats to Soca and other current songs. He had everyone out on the dance floor partying it up and dancing the night away but I wish he played at least 1 or 2 slow songs.

Profile Picture Peta, 9/16/17, 6 Reviews

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1438290124228 dj delights logo

Military Appreciation

Redeem In-Store
Special dicounts for Military couples. We offer special pricing for our military couples along with money back guarantees if wedding is cancelled due to deployment. Cannot be combined with other discounts.
#WW8fdf17724621106b

11 ENDORSEMENTS
We've benn working with Tom Gavin's DJ's for years and they are very professional, personable and know how to maintain a great party. True professionals highly recommended.

I highly recommend Tom Gavin's DJ Delights. Tom Gavin is easy to work with and very professional. He is excellent in following up and making sure that all your questions are answered. I personally used his services for my wedding a year ago. To this date, my friends and family still talk about how much fun they had at the wedding and how Tom brought everyone on the dance floor. Tom is excellent at what he does....I highly recommend him.

It was wonderful working with DJ Gavin at a wedding. He is personable, accommodating and a total professional! He has a natural gift as a Master of Ceremony and knows how to engage the crowd! You cannot go wrong with him!

Tom Gavin is an artist! I have never seen someone control a room, move a crowd, or control such flow at a wedding as Mr. Tom Gavin and his colleagues at DJ Delights. The most important aspect to a wedding is the energy = MC! I would refer Tom to a client before anyone else, and we work with DJ Delights more than any other vendor for our weddings. If I want to know the party is going to be perfect, I will always recommend DJ DELIGHTS!!!

I have had the extreme pleasure of working with Tom Gavin over the past three years! He is always pleasant, full of energy, and repectful. He works with any age group, keeping everyone entertained and making my job as a photography easy. With his years of experience and knowledge of music he is must have at your event! Darla Darla Photography

86 PROS I KNOW
2 ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO

Events

1443 Rockspring Rd, Bel Air, MD 21014   See On Map
800-331-3341 (phone) 888-893-8773 (fax)