Phil Phest Events

Towson, MD View map Visit website
$1,590 Most Popular Price

$1,590 Most Popular Price

Phil Phest Events is a wedding DJ and entertainment company operating out of Towson, Maryland. Owner, DJ, and officiant Phillip Mills is honored to help couples celebrate their joyous day together. He and his team strive to elevate every special event they attend, ensuring that every element of their experience runs smoothly.

The team at Phil Phest Events provides clients with a number of services to choose from to ensure a fully tailored experience on their wedding day. Consultations are available ahead of time, affording you the opportunity to get to know your DJ and to share your vision for your event. DJ's Phillip and Chris will create playlists that include tracks from a number of genres, including club, pop, rock, hip-hop, and Top 40 Hits. Services can be carried out through English and Spanish, depending on your preferences. Other offerings include uplighting, photo booth rental, and wedding officiant services.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1325

What is included in the starting price?

MC
Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1590

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$450

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Country
Hip Hop
Oldies
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
MC
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

Vicki M. Married on 05/01/2021

Best DJ , look no further!

Phil is amazing! I am so glad we booked Phil Phest as our DJ and PhotoBooth. His services were very affordable and he delivered exactly what we wanted. The dance floor was full all night long and everyone had a blast! After the wedding people told me how much fun they had and how well the DJ did! Phil is so attentive and willing to help out in all matters as well! He came to our rehearsal at the venue and stepped up in helping run the show since our officiant was new. We were so grateful to have him there and make everything run smooth! (So if you wanted to hire him as an officiant too I know he would do amazing, the man know his wedding stuff)! The photo booth was awesome as well. He has many backdrops to choose from and personalizes your wedding strips to your liking! I love having the strips to look back on as memories. Phil was also so nice to send a card after the event thanking us for using his services! So look no further, Phil is your guy! You don’t just book a DJ you book a friend!
  • Amber
    Amber K. Married on 01/04/2021

I’ll always recommend Phil Phest!!!

I’m so happy that Phil was able to officiate my wedding! Since we planned our wedding in just one week, we were not able to meet with Phil beforehand. That seemed to not matter at all though because he was very professional and made my husband and I feel comfortable through the entire ceremony. He answered any questions I had in the days leading up to my wedding in a timely manner. During the ceremony, he kept it simple and sweet, exactly how we wanted it. When it was time for vows and the ending kiss, he moved out of the way so we could get the perfect picture moments.

I’ll always recommend Phil Phest to my friends and use their other services in the future!

Phil Phest Events's reply:

It was a pleasure to play a role in your big day! Thank you for the awesome review! Wishing you both many years of love, happiness, health and wealth!

Deals

Phil Phest Events 1
Exclusive

Team

Phillip Mills
Phillip Mills
Owner // DJ // Officiant

Hello! I am Phillip Mills, owner and operator of Phil Phest Events. I've been in the event space industry since 2002. Taking a more specific role in weddings around 2012. I begain officianting weddings. I noticed quickly that I could turn my passion for music and hospilaity by becoming a DJ. Around 2018, we added Photo Booth and other enhacements to our product lineup.

I love weddings and events! Shoot me a message today on how we can be of service!

Chris  Pineda
Chris Pineda
DJ // Officiant

Hello, I am Chris! I specialize in weddings for DJ & Officiating. I am fluent in english and spanish.

Sarah  Mills
Sarah Mills
Photo Booth Attendant

Hello, I am Sarah Mills! I specliaze in Photo Booths. I also ensure all events go smoothly. I am here to help in anyway I can! I look forward to working with you!

1 Kinship Road Towson, MD, 21222
(443) 841-2764
Location of (Phil Phest Events)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding