Phil Phest Events Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 18 Reviews
View more information

Alexandra N. Married on 10/30/2021

Best dj ever!

Phil is not only a phenomenal DJ, but is also a phenomenal person to work with! He is very professional, organized, quick to respond to emails/texts, and he really knows how to put on a show! I honestly have nothing negative to say about him! Word of advice, BOOK HIM for your event before you miss out!
  • Bridget
    Bridget C. Married on 10/23/2021

Absolutely Amazing!

Phil and Sarah played such a big role in our wedding. We hired Phil Phest Events for DJ and photo booth services. On top of that, Phil followed a very detailed timeline and made sure everything was happening when it needed to be. Phil sat down with us and let us explain exactly what we wanted. When we weren’t sure, he offered very helpful suggestions. The photo booth was a huge hit. Sarah was so friendly and welcoming to all guest. Our wedding would not have been the same without these two!
    Vicki M. Married on 05/01/2021

Best DJ , look no further!

Phil is amazing! I am so glad we booked Phil Phest as our DJ and PhotoBooth. His services were very affordable and he delivered exactly what we wanted. The dance floor was full all night long and everyone had a blast! After the wedding people told me how much fun they had and how well the DJ did! Phil is so attentive and willing to help out in all matters as well! He came to our rehearsal at the venue and stepped up in helping run the show since our officiant was new. We were so grateful to have him there and make everything run smooth! (So if you wanted to hire him as an officiant too I know he would do amazing, the man know his wedding stuff)! The photo booth was awesome as well. He has many backdrops to choose from and personalizes your wedding strips to your liking! I love having the strips to look back on as memories. Phil was also so nice to send a card after the event thanking us for using his services! So look no further, Phil is your guy! You don’t just book a DJ you book a friend!
  • Amber
    Amber K. Married on 01/04/2021

I’ll always recommend Phil Phest!!!

I’m so happy that Phil was able to officiate my wedding! Since we planned our wedding in just one week, we were not able to meet with Phil beforehand. That seemed to not matter at all though because he was very professional and made my husband and I feel comfortable through the entire ceremony. He answered any questions I had in the days leading up to my wedding in a timely manner. During the ceremony, he kept it simple and sweet, exactly how we wanted it. When it was time for vows and the ending kiss, he moved out of the way so we could get the perfect picture moments.

I’ll always recommend Phil Phest to my friends and use their other services in the future!

Phil Phest Events's reply:

It was a pleasure to play a role in your big day! Thank you for the awesome review! Wishing you both many years of love, happiness, health and wealth!
  • Sarah
    Sarah E. Married on 10/03/2020

PHILnominal!!

We met Phil and Sarah at a friends wedding and instantly clicked with them.

We basically hired them on the spot for our wedding no hesitations. Phil worked with us for about a year preparing for our special day.

He showed up and he executed from start to finish along with his wonderful soon to be wife!!

From selecting our playlist, setting up sound equipment, photo booths and preparing our vows he absolutely went over the top and our day wouldn’t have been as special as it was without him!

& I’m disappointed I don’t have more photos on my phone but check out Phil sealing the deal for my husband and I and I can’t forget my beautiful best friend getting down! Such a wonderful night! 🖤🖤🖤
    Kelsey S. Married on 09/26/2020

Love PhilPhest Events!

Such an awesome experience. Phil was the dj for our wedding and he did an amazing job! Everyone loved him. He was energetic and engaged with the crowd he didn’t just stand behind the booth. We also got the photo booth which was just as awesome and everyone loved it. And we have so many photo memories from the night. Our wedding was planned through COVID and Phil was very responsive and communicated well as there were so many unknowns. He met with us to make sure everything was on schedule and set for the day. You won’t be disappointed

Phil Phest Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review! We appreciate you going out of your way to help our business grow. We had a blast at your wedding!
  • Carol
    Carol O. Married on 09/20/2020

Photobooth - Phil Phest Events

We used Phil Phest Events for our wedding on 9/19. We rented the open air photobooth with unlimited prints an the guests loved it! Phillip created the logo for our photo print outs, and offered a large variety of backdrops. Can't thank you enough for everything!
    Allison N. Married on 09/05/2020

Highly recommend

Phil was absolutely incredible! I would recommend him as a DJ to everyone I know. He has fast response times and made sure everything was perfect for our day!!
  • Audry
    Audry R. Married on 08/11/2020

Fantastic MAN!

Phil was so amazing. He understood what we wanted so well that people thought he was family. HE IS NOW! Commanded the room and ran the day for us!
    Stephanie M. Married on 06/05/2020

The best in entertainment!

Phil is hands down the best. Your one stop shop for everything DJ/ wedding related. His DJ packages are affordable. He also has the options for add ons, such as, uplifting, fog, etc. he also has a photo booth package which was a real selling point for me. It was affordable and you the entire gallery sent to your phone. Like I said he is the best and I truly thank him making our day special!
  • Kate
    Kate S. Married on 05/23/2020

A must use!!

We used Phil for both our officiant and our photo booth and it was one of the best decisions we made! Phil’s attention to detail in our ceremony, as well as his preparation was unparalleled. I’ve also never seen a rehearsal done so seamlessly and professionally.

We absolutely loved having the photo booth and the ability to have a copy of all the guests’ photos at the end was a real treat! I will be recommending PhilPhest to anyone, and have encouraged vendors to keep him in mind for suggestions in the future!
    Cristina Married on 05/02/2020

Wedding of a Corona Bride

Wedding planning was rough more then a normal wedding because of covid , it took us on a emotional rollercoaster and Phil was absolutely hands down the best i can't recommend him enough ! even after having so postpone twice because of covid he worked with us and was the entire life of my wedding ! i can't thank him and his team enough ❤️ Dj , Photobooth , cloud dance , sparklers from beginning to end he was awesome!
    Maura W. Married on 09/28/2019

Dream wedding experience!

Phil went above and beyond for our wedding. We knew we wanted to book him for a DJ before we even had our venue set. We have heard so many positive things about him. Our experience was nothing shy of amazing! Phil did everything AND THEN SOME for us. We rented the photobooth from him as well, his assistant Chris did an amazing job capturing our friends and family! It was totally worth the value. I will never stop recommending and I will never stop raving. If you are in the DMV area and NOT booking Phil Phest Events, you're doing it wrong.

Phil Phest Events's reply:

Thank you for the amazing review! It was a pleasure getting to know you two. I will be sure to let Chris know as well! We had an awesome time at your wedding. Wishing you both many years of love, happiness, health and wealth!
    Samantha H. Married on 08/10/2019

Photo booth

We hired Phil to do the photo booth at our vow renewal a few years back. Him and his wife are some of the nicest people. I wanted to get the igloo booth but was on a spending limit and he gave it to us as a wedding gift! He got back in touch with me quickly throughout the months before our day. I would definitely recommend. My daughter's 13th birthday is next year and I'm really thinking about hiring him as a dj for her party. One of the best!
  • Alexandra
    Alexandra Married on 05/18/2019

Freaking amazing !!!

I can not say enough great things about Phil phest. Phillip made everything so easy. We let him know our theme and he created a couple of different boarders for the prints to pick from. Literally every person raved about the photo booth and you can see the joy in everyone’s faces . He saved hard copies and we got a digital copy of the photos which is such amazing memories to have . I would 100000000% recommend and use for any event.
    Brittany P. Married on 03/10/2019

Dj and photo booth!

Best experience overall. Phil and Sarah made my wedding day perfect!!
  • Ryan
    Ryan Married on 10/13/2018

Charism and care through the whole process

From our initial meeting to the wedding day Phil was our advocate for everything. The amazing ideas and energy that he brought to our wedding were phenomenal. Our guest were raving at the end of the night about how much fun the Dj was and how all the songs he played were perfect for each moment. My mom even danced and she rarely does! I can’t say enough wonderful things about my experience with Phil. If you’re looking for a Dj who cares about you and your wedding, absolutely slays the dance floor, and leaves your guest talking about how awesome your wedding was Phil is the only choice.