Camp Hill, PA 17011 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,200
  • Photos & Videos 18

About Tom and Keidi

We are Tom and Keidi. We are not only in love with each other but we are in love with documenting love on your most important days. We believe in love and we want to capture those sweet and tender moments so they are not just vague memories but factual, physical proof of love.

Follow Tom and Keidi on

Photos 11 Photos
Videos 7 vídeos

3 Reviews for Tom and Keidi

Lauren · Married on 09/01/2012

If I could rate over 5 stars, I would. From the very beginning, Tom and Keidi were so layed back and easy to work with, yet very serious and knowledgeable about their work. They are some of the sweetest people I've ever met. Being a couple, they balance each other out so well and you can literally feed off of their energy. They offered me assistance in anything I may need while planning our special day. They answered emails in a timely manner and kept in touch the whole time without being overbearing. The day of the wedding wouldn't have been the same without them. Not only were they emotional suppport, they were huge stress relievers too. One thing that really sticks with me is that it was about 90 degrees and humid and they took it upon themselves to make sure me and my FI were comfortable and always had a bottle of water around for our outside event. They never lost spirit despite the heat and constant presense of bugs. If you're looking for wonderful people who truly care about capturing every moment of your day, Tom and Keidi are the photographers to talk to. They surpassed any and all of our expectations.

Sent on 09/04/2012

Tory · Married on 06/23/2012

I am so happy we chose Tom and Keidi to be our photographers. They are so nice and friendly and have fun personalities. It wasn't easy planning a wedding long distance, but Tom and Keidi always made themselves available via Skype when we needed to "meet" and discuss logistics. The minute I met Keidi in person, I felt like I knew her forever! She was so sweet helping me fix my dress to look good in every shot. Tom was great too, and they both captured fun pictures throughout the day and night. Only 3 weeks after the wedding, we received our pictures in digital format and a fun blog on their website! We can't wait to work on the albums with them. We highly recommend them to anyone looking for great wedding photographers and genuinely nice people.

Sent on 07/15/2012

sarah · Married on 05/07/2011

Tom and Keidi are AMAZING! I couldn't have been more happy with the amazing quality, creativeness, professionalism and most importantly their passion for what they do! I absolutely love my engagement and wedding photos, and I normally hate having my photos taken. I Highly recommend Tom and Keidi for any of your photographic needs!

Sent on 06/06/2012

Tom and Keidi FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3200
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3200
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    One Event / Day
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Digital Files
    Matted Prints
    Prints

• Melissa McClain Photography Wedding Photographers

After meeting with Keidi at a local mixer I knew she was the real deal! Not only is her and Tom's photography unique and full of life, this couple is super sweet and definitely wants to capture the best moments for their clients! If we're booked.. she's definitely on our referral lists!

• Camp Hill, 17011 See on map
    Location of (Tom and Keidi)