109 West 7th Street Suite 220, Georgetown, TX 78626 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 21
  • Pricing

About Todd White - Storyteller

I love capturing the emotions of people. Photographs tell the story of people at a certain time in their life. Whether it's a wedding, an engagement, a newborn or a family...it's the unscripted and unposed moments that I am drawn to. I consider it an honor to tell these stories. My interest in photography started over 20 years ago during the days of film. I never left home without my camera. The training I received in shooting with film and understanding the use of light laid a great foundation on which to build. My passion with photographing people and “life” grew during a month’s stay in India. Faces and everyday activities captured and touched my heart in a way that is hard to express. After the trip to India, humanitarian visits to Egypt, Kenya, Honduras and Ethiopia set the course for the next phase of my journey into photography. This led me to the role of a "visual storyteller." Shooting in both digital and film formats brings a distinctive look to my portfolio. This assures that each client receives photographs that reflect a unique style. I have experience in weddings, portraits, fashion, humanitarian projects and commercial work. I recently had the opportunity to photograph Carrie Underwood at an event in San Antonio. Those photos were published in Country Weekly and Country Aircheck magazines and online at People.com. Other commercial work has been published in the Wall Street Journal. I was recently awarded the Best of Georgetown for 2012 and my work can seen in the Bliss Bridal Magazine and on the Bliss Magazine blog.

Follow Todd White - Storyteller on

sp6portfoliodaviddevonwed121023004

• Videos 1

9 Reviews for Todd White - Storyteller

Becky · Married on 10/09/2016

I have known Todd White personally for several years, worked with him many times, and was very familiar with his reputation as a highly skilled wedding photographer, so I knew he was the perfect fit to capture the story of my wedding. Before the wedding, Todd contacted us to discuss the timeline of the event, the must-have pictures, and any other details. He offers several different packages to accommodate your budget, but I really think the value of his service outnumbers the monetary cost. The day of the big event, Todd arrived on time with his second photographer. They started with the groom, groomsmen and bridesmaids getting ready; my dress, shoes, and accessories; and me getting ready. Then came the ceremony and the family pictures and bridal party pictures. We were eager to get to cocktail hour and visit with the guests, so Todd was very efficient but thorough. Our bridal party pictures were a ton of fun - Todd had several great poses to try and also allowed our best man to try his crazy ideas as well. My groom and I felt so comfortable around Todd, so we could really be ourselves and let him capture genuine pictures. Throughout the evening, we loved knowing that Todd and his team were there to capture the fun and special moments. I loved having Todd as our wedding photographer (he is a truly wonderful person and photographer) and would not have changed a thing about the way he captured our story. I am so excited to see our photos and have no doubt that they will be absolutely perfect. I highly recommend Todd White - Storyteller!!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Jessica · Married on 06/01/2014

Todd was the perfect choice for our wedding. We are more than pleased with our wedding photos! His work is awesome. You can tell right away he has a passion for his art. Todd is very laid back, making him super easy to work with. My husband and I are not from Georgetown, so it was amazing having a photographer who knew the area and was willing to walk around (in the heat!) and get some awesome shots of my husband and I right after our ceremony. I would highly recommend him for any event!

Sent on 09/08/2014
  • jill

jill · Married on 04/05/2014

Todd White is FANTASTIC! Not only are his photographs beautiful, he's super friendly and easy to deal with. He honestly feels like part of the family now. Todd did my engagement photos in Georgetown, Texas. Todd has a unique eye and selected some really cool locations for us to shoot. The thing I love most about my engagement photos is that they look so natural. None of the poses were staged or rigid. Todd was able to capture a playfulness that exists in my relationship with my husband that I didn't think was possible to capture in a photograph. I've received so many compliments on my engagement photos that I can't even count them. Todd traveled to Houston for me to shoot my wedding. Although these photos are not ready yet, I know I'm going to be completely satisfied with them. Todd is exceptional at what he does, he is a professional, and you will love the product he gives you!

Sent on 04/18/2014

Todd White - Storyteller Pricing

Todd White - Storyteller Price Rates

Todd White - Storyteller FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter

• Kindred Oaks
    Kindred Oaks Hotel Weddings

Todd White is a true professional. He has an uncanny ability to not only be a terrific at documenting life changing events like weddings, but also becoming a friend in the process. A gifted man indeed! His work is simply beautiful and it's my hope to have him out to our venue time and again in the future!

• Catering with a Twist
    Catering with a Twist Wedding Caterers

Hello ALL! We have had the awesome pleasure to work along side Todd White Photography numerous times. The level of creativity that shines within the photos are amazing, the professional approach taken to bride, groom, family and friends is great to see and watch. We look forward to the opportunity to work along side of this team again!!

• Smythwick Castle & Lodge
    Smythwick Castle & Lodge Mansion Weddings

A wonderfully talented professional. We look forward to working with him for many years to come. Smythwick Castle & Lodge Marble Falls

• 109 West 7th Street, Suite 220 Georgetown, 78626 See on map