Georgetown, TX 78626 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Kati Maxwell Photography

Kati Maxwell Photography is a husband and wife team. We have completely different perspectives, but they blend so perfectly. We always manage to get completely different angles, which might be because of the whole foot difference in our height. We want to capture those little moments in time that make you fall in love all over again. Our engagement sessions are created in a way that tells your true story. Take me to the place where you had your first date, open a bottle of wine ,and just relax. Please contact me at photographybykati@gmail.com.

P.S. We love to travel!

Engagement Session on an old bridge in Bertram TX, Kati Maxwell
a0dd9415f57e05ce 1424759519868 img79301reedit

6 Reviews for Kati Maxwell Photography

Amanda · Married on 03/31/2017

Kati and Kyle captured our big wedding day and they hit it out of the park! Beautiful work with great customer service. My daughter had a couple blemishes on her face from Hand, Foot and Mouth (which is every Mom/Bride-to-be's nightmare the week of the wedding) and thru the editing they took care of those imperfections and it looks perfect!!!! I couldn't be happier with all of the moments they captured. Truly talented and fun to work with!!

Sent on 06/02/2017

Stevie · Married on 05/28/2016

I can't say enough wonderful things about Kati. She did our engagements and our wedding and I could not be happier with our experience with her and her husband, Kyle. Not only are the photos beautiful, but they are so sweet and easy to work with. They have tons of ideas and they take away any awkwardness that might come along with having to pose for pictures in front of strangers. I would recommend Kati to anyone who needs a photographer for any life event. We plan to use her again and again!

Sent on 06/03/2016
  • Cari

Cari · Married on 05/16/2015

I've known Kati for 16 years, so I knew when I got engaged that I wanted her to do all of our wedding related photography because I knew I would be comfortable with her and that I could trust her. The fact that she's a PHENOMENAL photographer was just a huge, added bonus almost. She did our engagement pictures, my bridals, and our wedding photography and I can honestly say she was one of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding. I also love that her husband, Kyle, has joined her business. They're both outstanding individuals and extremely talented photographers. She specializes in natural light photography, which is exactly what we wanted since nearly every event related to our wedding was outside. I would recommend Kati Maxwell Photography to anyone who is in need of a professional photographer, not just for weddings. We'll definitely continue to use her for our Christmas and lifestyle photography over the years!

Sent on 05/21/2015

Kati Maxwell Photography Pricing

Kati Maxwell Photography Price Rates

Kati Maxwell Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Custom Graphics, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Toning, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

• Georgetown, 78626 See on map