Fort Worth, TX 76133 Map · Phone number

IMG 3629
White peonies, light blue hyacinth, light blue hydrangea, white freesia

photo - lynnmichelle...
White peonies, light blue hyacinth, light blue hydrangea, white freesia photo - lynnmichelle...
Black Magic roses

White peonies, light blue hyacinth, light blue hydrangea, white freesia

photo - lynnmichelle...

7 Reviews for TLC Flowers

Shana · Married on 04/30/2011

Early in the process, Tarah had let me know she was taking a break from doing wedding flowers to spend more time with her family and I'd be her last wedding for a while. So, FYI to future brides that Tarah may be unavailable (check to see if her website is active). If she picks up her business again, I highly recommend her!

Tarah was great to work with. Initially I was only going to have a few bouquets and my budget was very small, but she was great about it and made some great suggestions and in fact her quote was even lower than my budget! Much later in the process, I decided to add on reception centerpieces and some other decor. Now, I'm not the greatest at identifying flowers, but what she provided was exactly what I'd been trying to describe, so I was thrilled with her work. Everything looked beautiful and lasted well past the wedding day. In fact, I left my bouquet in water during our honeymoon and it was still pretty when I got back! I'd also requested Tarah to place some flowers in hotel rooms for some out-of-town guests, and though I never saw the flowers, they were thrilled. Tarah went above-and-beyond by doing this extra delivery before the wedding, and she also provided some additional non-floral decor I'd mentioned and worked with some inexpensive vases I'd bought. If I could rate her higher on flexibility, I would!

Sent on 06/26/2011

Meagan · Married on 10/17/2008

Tarah was so much fun to work with! She is so creative and took my ideas and ran with them and my flowers were beautiful! She was very flexible with changes and prompt to return calls and emails. My flowers were seriously so pretty and I am so glad that I went with TLC. They were very affordable as well!

Sent on 11/25/2008

laura · Married on 06/17/2006

Tarah with TLC Flowers was by far my favorite vendor. She was very responsive, and did exactly what I asked her to! Her great prices originally brought me to her, but the quality of her work made me stay. I didn't communicate a couple of things that I wanted very well, and she was very understanding and even changed a couple of things for me last minute on the day of the wedding, no questions asked!

Sent on 10/14/2007

Award

• The Cake Guys
    The Cake Guys Wedding Cakes

Tara does an excellent job for her clients! I have know Tara and her husband for years. Each time I walk into a reception with the cake...the flowers are just amazing!!! Great Vendor!

• Daisy Photography
    Daisy Photography Wedding Photographers

It's amazing what TLC can do with flowers! It make taking photos of them so much more fun!

• Bride Associates
    Bride Associates Wedding Planners

Tarah is always one of the first people I call when one of my bride's needs a florist! Her flowers are always fresh and amazingly beautiful. She is so easy to work with and has great ideas!

• Fort Worth, 76133 See on map