5540 Vista View Ct, Raleigh, NC 27612 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 2

About Tina Kelly Photography

tina.kelly2015@yahoo.com

919-235-8228

Most of the time in life it is the most joyful experiences that we treasure the most. I found in 1999 that photography was my passion. The following year I went to Savannah Collage of Art and Design to polish my skills. There is nothing more rewarding then following a couple through the process of that special day. Our moto is "let us tell your story" and that is what I do. Every detail, every emotion, from your day is captured through my art. I always have an assistant with me that shoots as well. This allows the bride to get different angles and perspectives. We pride ourselves in being different from the normal, and putting romance back into wedding photography.

Follow Tina Kelly Photography on

96a4053b20530980 809A8992
img73141

19 Reviews for Tina Kelly Photography

Ashley · Married on 08/29/2015

Tina is FABULOUS! Highly artistic and gorgeous photos! I love all my bridals, boudoir and the wedding photos are going to be beautiful!

Sent on 08/31/2015

Mia · Married on 12/13/2014

Tina was wonderful to work with and I would highly recommend her. She is very professional and takes great photos. We had a very strict timeline for our wedding and Tina did a great job sticking to it. She covered everything from the décor to all our family and friends. She captured every moment of our wedding beautifully. We met with her before the wedding to talk about what we wanted and she exceeded ALL our expectations.

Sent on 03/03/2015

Alisha · Married on 09/27/2014

Tina took beautiful pictures at my wedding. Very natural and not too fake looking. I loved them!

Sent on 03/06/2015

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Tina Kelly Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,513.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,202.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Trash The Dress

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Tina Kelly Photography 1
    10% off any wedding Package
    Book your wedding with us and recieve 10% off any package. Mention you saw us on wedding wire!
  • Tina Kelly Photography 2
    Free Makeup Artistry
    All of our brides recieve free makeup artistry for the big day. Our makeup artist Patricia Love is one of the best.

• Aloha Photography
    Aloha Photography Wedding Photographers

We have worked together with Loebach Studios on destination weddings. We worked great together! Tina is amazing to work with and shows great compassion to her clients. We look forward to working together again someday.

• Bunn DJ Company
    Bunn DJ Company Wedding DJs

My DJs and I have worked with Tina many times over the past few years and she is a true pro photographer. She has an amazing personality and attitude and her work really speaks for itself. We would definitely recommend her.

• Hudson Manor