Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Tina Kelly Photography

Let us tell your story!!!

Tina Kelly Photography

Most of the time in life it is the most joyful experiences that we treasure the most. I found in 1999 that photography was my passion. The following year I went to Savannah Collage of Art and Design to polish my skills. There is nothing more rewarding then following a couple through the process of that special day. Our moto is "let us tell your story" and that is what I do. Every detail, every emotion, from your day is captured through my art. I always have an assistant with me that shoots as well. This allows the bride to get different angles and perspectives. We pride ourselves in being different from the normal, and putting romance back into wedding photography.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Raleigh

Follow Tina Kelly Photography on

19 Reviews for Tina Kelly Photography

Digital Files (1)

Through some really unfortunate circumstances, Tina (through 360Vision, not her as an individual) was assigned to photograph my wedding only a few weeks before my actual wedding. Needless to say, I was freaking out! Even though I did not meet Tina before the wedding, we spoke on the phone, and I instantly felt at peace with her. She made me feel so relaxed when we talked on the phone and the day of the wedding. My family and friends loved her, too! I really loved that she listened to me when I told her I didn't want to take any posed photos once the formal ones were over. It felt like she wasn't even there during the reception, yet we got some great photos back! I was not completely happy with some of the photos as a few I really wanted were a bit blurry, but I would still highly recommend Tina to any bride.

Profile Picture Madison, 12/31/15, 12 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files

Tina is FABULOUS! Highly artistic and gorgeous photos! I love all my bridals, boudoir and the wedding photos are going to be beautiful!

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/29/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tina was wonderful to work with and I would highly recommend her. She is very professional and takes great photos. We had a very strict timeline for our wedding and Tina did a great job sticking to it. She covered everything from the décor to all our family and friends. She captured every moment of our wedding beautifully. We met with her before the wedding to talk about what we wanted and she exceeded ALL our expectations.

Profile Picture Mia, 12/13/14, 1 Review

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

1462498633 96a4053b20530980 809a8992

10% off any wedding Package

Redeem In-Store
Book your wedding with us and recieve 10% off any package. Mention you saw us on wedding wire!
1462498633 96a4053b20530980 809a8992

Free Makeup Artistry

Redeem In-Store
All of our brides recieve free makeup artistry for the big day. Our makeup artist Patricia Love is one of the best.

We have worked together with Loebach Studios on destination weddings. We worked great together! Tina is amazing to work with and shows great compassion to her clients. We look forward to working together again someday.

My DJs and I have worked with Tina many times over the past few years and she is a true pro photographer. She has an amazing personality and attitude and her work really speaks for itself. We would definitely recommend her.

Fabulous local photographer!

Tina at Loebach Studios is my favorite wedding photographer in North Carolina. I've worked with a lot of wedding photographers over the years and she is definitly one of the best! Tina's a wonderful person and she's incredibly talented too!!! I've worked with her on several weddings and other projects since we met and she always does a great job. I highly recommend Loebach Studios for ALL of your Photography needs. Jen Mathias Owner D'Jin Salon

5540 Vista View Ct, Raleigh, NC 27612   See On Map