Ranger, GA 30734 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 14

About Tim West - Guitar Elegance

"It was the most beautiful music I have ever heard at a ceremony! His classic guitar was so unique & I was just blown away by his talent. I had so many people praise him after our wedding. Choosing Tim was the best vendor choice that I made!"

""I cannot begin to express the excellent experience Mr. Tim West provided at our wedding ceremony...He is indeed a masterful performer."

"INCREDIBLE!! We had Tim play during our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. People were amazed."

It is a joy to make my customers happy, and I appreciate such complimentary feedback like this.

Classical guitar music adds a beautiful and elegant atmosphere to any special occasion. As subtle background music, conversations may be casual and comfortable. As special entertainment, I can provide a a variety of styles for a broad range of interests.

My immediate service area is the corridor of Atlanta, Chattanooga, Knoxville, and Nashville, although I am grateful for opportunities in an extended radius from my home territory.

Please listen to a few sample tracks on my web site. This will better acquaint you with my styles and ability, and may help you in planning the music for your special event. You will quickly notice that several of my samples include additional accompaniment. This is because I often prerecord backing tracks for certain pieces for more variety when the occasion calls for such, demonstrating that if desired, I can essentially provide either the "whole band" or solo classical.

• Amati Chamber Music

1 User photo

• Megan

Megan · Married on 05/11/2019

Beautiful music!

Tim has an amazingly broad selection of music, and he is an incredible guitarist. He played several gorgeous pieces just as requested both before and after our ceremony. He was easy to work with and needed little direction to make our ceremony run smoothly. It was magical! I only regret that I didn’t get to listen to more!

Sent on 05/24/2019

Tim West - Guitar Elegance's reply:

Thank you, Megan! Your wedding was beautiful and it was a pleasure to join with your families and friends for this lovely occasion!

Kristyn · Married on 06/24/2017

Tim is such a wonderful guitar player! He played during and before our ceremony, and definitely set the tone for the evening. Tim was very easy to work with and very responsive during planning. He learned several new songs for our ceremony and did an excellent job with them. Our ceremony music was just as I had pictured, thanks to Tim. I would recommend Tim West to anyone needing a guitar player!

Sent on 07/10/2017

HIllary · Married on 05/13/2017

Wonderful!!! Our wedding was attended by many professional musicians, and everyone was impressed with Tim's playing. Highly recommended!

Sent on 05/27/2017

Tim West - Guitar Elegance FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?
    $ 270.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 325
    Ceremony Music
    Cocktail Hour Music
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?
    Instrumental - Solo
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)?
    1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play?
    Guitar
  • What services do you provide?
    Ceremony Music
    Cocktail Hour Music
    Music During Breaks
    Rehearsal Dinner Music

• Tempo Primo Strings Wedding Musicians

Tim West is one of the most versitile and professional musicians I have worked with in my 25 years in the wedding business. I highly recommend him!

• Ranger, 30734 See on map
    423-385-4218 (Phone number)
    Location of (Tim West - Guitar Elegance)