1862 Stancrest Trace, Kennesaw, GA 30152 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos

About Amati Chamber Music

Amati Chamber Music, Inc. of Kennesaw, Georgia specializes in classical music for weddings and other events. Delight in the music of a string trio or quartet with the possible addition of a flute and piano. Established in 1996, these full-time professional musicians are well versed in classical music while also offering opera and show tune song options.

Experience
The members of Amati Chamber Music, Inc. are experienced, performing with various chamber ensembles and orchestras in addition to their extensive experience with Amati Chamber Music, Inc. Sarah Paul founded this group and brings her extensive experience playing with ensembles such as CON BRIO!, A Musical Offering and Crystal Strings. She graduated from the Peabody Conservatory of Music in Baltimore and, along with the other musicians, offers experience and professionalism to any event.

Couples desiring classical music for their rehearsal dinner, ceremony, cocktail hour or reception can look to Amati Chamber Music, Inc. This musical ensemble can personalize the experience by learning new songs or help guide in the music selection process for a memorable wedding event.

Follow Amati Chamber Music on

19 Reviews for Amati Chamber Music

Susan · Married on 05/06/2017

As talented as they were (and they very much are!), working with Amati Chamber was a positive and convenient experience! It was a pleasure talking through details with Sarah and would hire and recommend them again without question.

Mallory · Married on 09/10/2016

My husband and I both really love music and so we decided to splurge on a string trio for our wedding. For people who aren't familiar with the costs of such talented musicians like the Amati Chamber Group it can be a little surprising to get their quote; however, it is the absolute best decision we made and set the tone for our entire ceremony. They are well worth every penny!!! I worked directly with Sarah and she was fantastic! She cared so much about making sure that they played music we wanted and even helped me think beyond their classical music selections on their website to curate a selection of songs personal to us. For instance, my husband and I are big Disney fans and so she and her team even learned a few new Disney songs for our wedding to play during the prelude and postlude. Guests came up to me after the ceremony just to share how wonderful the strings were and named favorite songs they heard too! So, it makes a big impact. I highly recommend using their service and compared to other music groups in the area that I talked with Sarah is hand's down the most professional and wonderful to work with!

Sent on 10/07/2016

Amati Chamber Music's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words and thank you for including us in your gorgeous, elegant wedding, Mallory! Lee, Lisa and I loved playing for you and Michael, and it was such a pleasure working with you! We wish the two of you every happiness in your marriage! Thank you again for allowing us to be part of your very special day!!

Award

Amati Chamber Music FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 400.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Trio, Orchestra, String - Trio, String - Quartet
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3, 4 - 6, 7+
  • What instruments does your group play? Cello, Flute, Harp, Piano, Trumpet, Viola, Violin
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music

• Total Exposure Band
    Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Amazing and beautiful. Very classy touch to any wedding.

• Janice Blackmon Events
    Janice Blackmon Events Wedding Planners

As a Planner, it is extremely important for me to refer my clients to the best vendors in the area for their weddings and special events. Amati Chamber Music is the most amazing string ensemble around. Their professionalism and musicality exceeds all expectations. Sarah Paul gives each client a wonderful experience throughout the contracting process, planning and performance. Whenever I have the opportunity to refer a string ensemble, Amati Chamber Music is my first choice!

• Storybook Wedding Consulting
    Storybook Wedding Consulting Wedding Planners

Talented, professional, and easy to work with! Amati is perfect for all of your wedding music needs.

• 1862 Stancrest Trace Kennesaw, Georgia, 30152 See on map