19 Reviews for Amati Chamber Music, Inc.

String-Trio (2)
Violin (2)
Cello (2)
Ceremony (2)
Cocktail Hour (1)
19 Amati Chamber Music, Inc. Reviews

As talented as they were (and they very much are!), working with Amati Chamber was a positive and convenient experience! It was a pleasure talking through details with Sarah and would hire and recommend them again without question.

Profile Picture Susan, 5/6/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: String-Trio, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Cello, Violin

My husband and I both really love music and so we decided to splurge on a string trio for our wedding. For people who aren't familiar with the costs of such talented musicians like the Amati Chamber Group it can be a little surprising to get their quote; however, it is the absolute best decision we made and set the tone for our entire ceremony. They are well worth every penny!!! I worked directly with Sarah and she was fantastic! She cared so much about making sure that they played music we wanted and even helped me think beyond their classical music selections on their website to curate a selection of songs personal to us. For instance, my husband and I are big Disney fans and so she and her team even learned a few new Disney songs for our wedding to play during the prelude and postlude. Guests came up to me after the ceremony just to share how wonderful the strings were and named favorite songs they heard too! So, it makes a big impact. I highly recommend using their service and compared to other music groups in the area that I talked with Sarah is hand's down the most professional and wonderful to work with!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Mallory, 9/10/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: String-Trio, Ceremony, Cello, Violin

Sarah, with Amati, was extremely responsive and enthusiastic from the moment I first contacted her about performing at my daughter's wedding. She provided a guide, lists of music, and basically helped walk her through the planning of her entire ceremony. When we discovered there was no music to be found for the song she wanted to walk down the aisle to Sarah found someone to write the music!! I highly recommend Amati Chamber Music for your special event.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Sarah and Amati Chamber Music had been recommended to my by another musician to consider playing at my son's wedding and I must say they were great. Sarah was exceptionally responsive to all my questions, was very helpful in music suggestions and was a pleasure to work with. The string trio's music was beautiful and was enjoyed by everyone in attendance. They definitely were a factor in helping make my son's wedding day very special.

Profile Picture Terry, 6/25/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Amati Chamber Music accompanied our wedding at The Basilica of The Sacred Heart in downtown Atlanta in April, and we were absolutely thrilled with them. What a beautiful quartet! The played our selections perfectly, and combined wonderfully with the church’s organist to form a truly memorable accompaniment to our big day. The experience the quartet has of playing with each-other means that the quality of the playing, as well as the huge amount of pieces that they were able to advise us with, took a huge amount of pressure off us on the day itself.

Although our choice of recessional (the intermezzo from Mascagni’s “Cavelleria Rusticana) wasn’t a piece that they had played before, they performed it absolutely beautifully. It was just as we imagined it would be when Clare walked down the aisle.

Amati were incredibly easy and professional to communicate with, and a joy to work with. We can’t recommend them highly enough.

Profile Picture Alex, 4/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Amati Chamber Music exceeded my expectations. I hired them from two states away to play at my daughter's wedding ceremony. Sarah was easy to communicate with and very professional. I felt very comfortable hiring this group after speaking with Sarah and getting quick and honest feedback. At the ceremony, the trio played beautifully!

Profile Picture Penny, 3/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Absolutely perfect from beginning to end. Sarah Paul provided a professional and knowledgeable voice from our first point of contact. If I needed musical suggestions, she had plenty. And when I made a request, she either already knew the piece or quickly found an arrangement.
There was plenty to stress about when the big day finally arrived. Thankfully, because of Sarah and her quartet, I never worried about the ceremony music for a moment. Every piece was played beautifully and it added so much to the experience. We were completely satisfied.
It seems that many people forget how much of a role music plays in a wedding. Find somewhere else in the budget to skimp if you must, because a professional quartet is completely worth it.

Profile Picture Scott, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

WONDERFUL!!!! Sarah and the ladies from Amati Chamber Music, Inc. are so amazing and talented. I surprised my husband with the string trio and Sarah helped me keep it under wraps. I can't say enough wonderful things about Sarah, she is such a pleasure to work with and made the whole process delightful. The music was fantastic and all the guest raved about them!! Thanks ladies for making our day so perfect.

Profile Picture Alexis , 4/11/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Sarah Paul and her trio from the Amati Chamber Music were a perfect addition to our rose garden setting at the Botanical Garden. They played every selection of music we asked for and was flexible in providing the timing of each selection. Even though Sarah was willing to meet with us, all of our communication was done via email or telephone, which was perfect in an already hectic schedule in planning a wedding They arrived on time, very professional in the presentation and attire, and accommodated our every musical need for the wedding, from prelude to postlude. I highly recommend you use the Amati Chamber Music for your next event; you will be thrilled that you did.

Profile Picture June, 4/4/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Amati Chamber Music truly set the mood for our wedding ceremony. Our guests were greeted with the beautiful sounds of very talented string musicians. Sarah Paul worked hard to make sure we got all of the songs we requested played. We even had a beautiful solo during our ceremony. These ladies are extremely talented and really do care about each client. They stayed after the ceremony to serenade us during photography with the family. I can’t thank them enough for making the wedding ceremony so special. Strings were a very important part of our ceremony and I will never forget hearing the music as I walked down the aisle.

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/24/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Sarah with Amati Chamber music was so wonderful to work with for my daughter's wedding. She was sweet from our first email meeting. She gave many suggestions to my daughter and offered to help with anything she could for the wedding. Their music was perfect. What a elegant touch they made for the wedding. I highly recommend them for your special day. Thank you, Robin (mother of the bride).

Profile Picture Robin, 8/3/13, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Preface: we are band and orchestra teachers and musicians!

Sarah Paul and Amati Chamber Music did a WONDERFUL job with the music for our wedding ceremony. The first wedding decision that we made was to hire Amati Chamber Music. We knew that we did not want our friends (lots of musicians and music teachers) to play for our wedding, and that we needed to hire a professional that would be flexible with our unique music requests. Sarah was wonderful in the planning of our ceremony. She graciously allowed us to look through all of her music arrangements to select just the perfect ceremony music. She guided us on a few aspects, and listened to our needs and wants too. On the day of, the trio was early, dressed professionally, and sounded amazing. I will never forget hearing the sounds of the trio playing as I walked down the stairs with my dad. Our educated guests were also very impressed with the trio. Even if you know nothing about music, Sarah will walk you through every aspect of the music selection process with the utmost patience. We would highly recommend Amati Chamber Music to any couple looking for a professional, talented chamber group for their wedding or other special event.

Profile Picture Sara, 3/31/12, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

I would highly recommend the Amati Chamber Orchestra or String Trio/Quartet for ANY celebration or event. They were wonderful throughout the planning process and I couldn't have been more thrilled with their performance during our wedding and pre-reception.

Profile Picture Teri , 11/20/10, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Amati Chamber Music provided the most beautiful music at our recent wedding ceremony. Having worked with Sarah Paul as a professional musician in Atlanta for several years, Kate and I knew she was the one to call for our wedding. Sarah was infinitely patient and helpful in planning and selecting just the right music. She put us in touch with an arranger to transcribe both organ and orchestral music for the string quartet to perform. The quartet went to great lengths to learn several new (and some quite difficult) pieces. They rehearsed with and accompanied our soloist, and even allowed me the great honor of performing a concerto with them during the prelude before the ceremony. Their performance was exquisite, and all of the musicians were a pleasure to work with. These are exceptional artists and we highly recommend them. Thank you, Sarah and Amati Chamber Music! (Dr. John Coble, Director of Music/Organist, Augsburg Lutheran Church, Winston-Salem, NC)

Profile Picture John, 10/16/10, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

The Amati Chamber Music's execution of the musical selections for our daughter's wedding was nothing short of spectacular!!!! our ceremony was scheduled to begin at 6:00 pm; however the dedication shown by Sarah, Lee and Allan was evident by their early arrival to meticulously rehearse each piece of music was a delight. Our guests gave rave reviews of the music, especially Canon in D by pachelbel which was the introit selection for the Bride's entrance. I would give The Amati Chamber Music Group 10 out of 10 stars and would highly recommend them for your formal function.

Profile Picture Anthony, 8/21/10, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

As a musician I knew I wanted a professional, live classical ensemble for my wedding ceremony. Founder Sarah Paul graciously spent more than sufficient time in preliminary discussions, even referring a stellar disc jockey I hired. She honestly assessed our needs and matched them, determining the perfect instrumental combination to achieve the sound I desired. She willingly agreed to perform the vocal selection I personally arranged and offered rehearsal time for the singers who were coming from different locales. She even proofread the program! I didn’t just hire musicians; I got a supportive, friendly consultant in the process. We await our ceremony video to once again enjoy the beautifully executed music these lovely ladies provided.

Profile Picture Kate, 5/22/10, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Sarah Paul and Amati Chamber Music are amazing. Their playing abilities are phenomenal and the song selection is great. Our guests continue to talk about two things: the music and the food. They are very reasonably priced and worth every penny. Amati Chamber Music helped make our special day, one to remember. What we really appreciated about Amati Chamber Music is that they not only helped us select our ceremony music but also help with some of the wedding planning. They genially care about helping make your special day one to remember.

Profile Picture Terry, 10/3/09, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Sarah Paul and her co-workers, Lisa and Susan, were amazing and I highly recommend them for a wedding or any other event. Sarah followed up thoroughly and promptly throughout the months preceding our wedding. She was pleasant to meet with and work with, and was always so helpful and thoughtful in all that she did.

All three musicians sounded beautiful during the ceremony and cocktail hour; I got many compliments from family and friends who enjoyed their music. These musicians were one of my favorite vendors that we had working at our wedding. I would certainly recommend them to any bride and groom searching for the perfect music to accompany their special day!

Profile Picture User3128956, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews