About Reverend Gale M. York

Finding one's lifetime love is a gift which should be celebrated.
Your wedding ceremony and vows reflect the uniqueness of your relationship.  It captures the celebration of your love which has brought the two of you to this special moment in your lives.  It is my desire to work with you to create a memorable wedding ceremony.  I strive to incorporate the significant points in your lives as well as your love, beliefs, and values.  I will help you translate your innermost thoughts and deepest feelings into words that will express to your partner and to all who witness the ceremony exactly what your heart feels.

I am an ordained and licensed non-denominational minister serving Georgia and the surrounding states.  I am legally recognized to officiate at all types of clergy functions.  I am a professional officiant who is trusted by all backgrounds to perform their ceremony with dignity, whether it is traditional or non-traditional.

I have an uplifting personality that everyone appreciates on such an important day.  I create your ceremony with you so that it is a personal expression of your love and spiritual beliefs.  All faiths are welcome, and each ceremony will be customized to your desires.  You may choose from and customize one of many prewritten ceremonies, write your own, or I will write one just for you.  I can also provide ceremony music if you desire.  Since this is your wedding, it should include all the aspects of the ceremony that are meaningful to you.

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Single Religion (1)
Non-religious (1)
Rehearsal (1)
Methodist (1)

What a wonderful Reverend. We really felt comfortable with her and enjoyed what she did for us.
We would recommend her to other couples.

Profile Picture Janet, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

All I can say is WOW! Reverend York was amazing! Not only did she exceed our expectations, she did it in the most professional way! My wife and I had a rowdy bunch of groomsmen and bridesmaids, and she handled all we could give her and never missed a beat! I would recommend her to anyone, she made our perfect wedding visions a reality!

Profile Picture Brad, 7/14/17, 1 Review

0:59 minutes
COMMITMENT CEREMONIES 2002-2014
1:30 minutes

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Reverend York is wonderful to work with. She is cool, calm and collected on the wedding day even when last minute changes arise. I look forward to working with Reverend York more in the future!

Events