Nearby Vendors to Consider

About The Highballs

Receptions that ROCK!

The Highballs is a full-service live wedding band located in Atlanta, Georgia. With a diverse and innovative playlist, these talented musicians will have your guests of all ages running to the dancefloor. They know every couple is different, so they will custom tailor their performance to fit your taste, personality and itinerary. They will also work with you during the planning process to ensure that everything runs smoothly and that they bring your vision to life. On your wedding day, they will handle every detail so that you can relax and enjoy your day with your loved ones, making memories that will be talked about for years to come!

The Highballs offer many services to entertain you and your guests and set a tone that reflects your vision for your wedding day. These entertainment services include:

• Ceremony

Categories: Wedding Band

Regions serviced: Atlanta

Follow The Highballs on

36 Reviews for The Highballs

We found the Highballs through a recommended vendor list from a venue we did not use, but we are so glad we found the Highballs! Meredith is so easy to work with and very responsive which isn't the case with wedding vendors. They help you craft a complete itinerary for your entire reception and then emcee the entire evening. It was such a relief knowing that they would help guide our guests through our reception and we could just enjoy ourselves. In addition to being organized and professional, they were just a blast. The dance floor at our wedding was packed the entire evening because the Highballs played great song after great song. We received so many compliments from guests on how much they enjoyed the band and how much fun they had. Even our 77 year old grandparents hit the dance floor for some songs. The Highballs made our wedding reception exactly what we were hoping for and much more. They were a slight splurge for us, but I would chose them again because of the superb service they provided and how much fun we all had.

Profile Picture Daniela, 12/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Band

We could not have been more pleased with The Highballs! They were professional, friendly, accommodating, and just all around FUN! Our guests (especially the Father of the Bride) still raves about how fantastic the band was. If you are considering a band, look no further. :)

Profile Picture Laura, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Band

When I first started the wedding planning process, I asked several people to name the most important part of the reception. The unanimous answer was "the music," because that determines how much fun people will have. The HIghballs were the first band I thought of. They are known for being entertaining and Meredith's voice is unbelievable. Thankfully, they were available. Meredith is so easy to work with and has a lot of knowledge and experience to help everything go smoothly. I felt so comfortable during the entire process. The band learned a song for our first dance which was amazing and made us feel so special. They made all of the announcements and kept the schedule without sacrificing the energy of the crowd. They have such a diverse playlist - it is unrivaled. They know how to make everyone happy! My goal was to have fun at my own wedding, and they definitely made that happen. It was better than I even imagined. I don't think I had an empty dance floor all night. Everyone was raving about the band and people are still talking about it and saying that it was the best wedding they'd ever been to. They are the best band around and I would book them immediately!

Profile Picture User5460650, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews

The Highballs Pricing

Reception Price Range (4 hours)
Price Range Includes:

Gobo Projector
Projector
5 AWARDS

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

I highly recommend The Highballs for your wedding band! As a wedding photographer, I've seen bands make or break a reception, but I promise your guests will dance the night away with The Highballs!

The Highballs rock! The energy of a live band can't be beat, and they will keep your party going all night. Every time I leave a wedding where The Highballs have played I hear guests saying that it was the BEST wedding they've ever attended!

Thank you, for choosing www.DesignBands.com as your source for quality Designer Wedding Bands. We are honored and always look forward to working with you. Please contact us if you should have any questions regarding our fine line of Wedding Band products and services... Sincerely, www.DesignBands.com 1-800-706-1106

Athens, GA 30601   See On Map