6595 Roswell Rd Ste G2170, Atlanta, GA 30328 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $6,500
  • Photos & Videos 9
  • Deals 1

About The Diamond Band

Based out of Atlanta, Georgia, The Diamond Band is an esteemed ensemble that takes delight in entertaining wedding-goers with their distinctive and memorable live shows. With years of experience, both at home and abroad, this stellar nine-piece band has performed with some of the industry’s best-loved artists. Whatever your musical preferences, these versatile musicians can adapt their setlist to ensure that you dance the night away to the tunes you adore.

Though The Diamond Band consists of nine core members, the group is willing to adapt their line-up to suit your requirements. Whether you would prefer a solo instrumental accompaniment or a high-energy ensemble performance, these professionals have you covered. They play an array of instruments, including drums, piano, guitar, trumpet, and saxophone. In addition, equipment such as microphones and PA systems can be provided.

• Black-owned

Videos 1 Video

3 Reviews for The Diamond Band

Lilian J. · Married on 12/08/2020

Best band ever!

Wow! What can I say about The Diamond Band in one word? PHENOMENAL! My husband and I told Brittany and Ron what we were looking for and they carried out the rest. On my wedding day I had a few glitches on my end, but when it came to my reception I was absolutely elated to dance the night away with such great talent onstage! My guests are still raving about how great they were! I can't wait to see you guys again at my best friends' wedding in October! Woohoo! xoxo

Sent on 01/17/2021

Shannon · Married on 09/25/2010

Took My Event to the Next Level

The Diamond Band...whew! To say they were amazing is an understatement. From pre-event communication to the wrap up of the event, this band checked each and every box. My guests and I had the time of our lives dancing and singing the night away! I am so glad to have found this gem (see what I did there)! If you have the opportunity to book this band, you won’t regret it!

Sent on 12/19/2020

The Diamond Band's reply:

Thank you Shannon for such an awesome review! We had such a great time and we hope these memories last a lifetime! Thank you again for having us be a part of such a special day!

The Diamond Band FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?
    $ 500
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 6500
    Microphones
    Music During Breaks
    Sound/PA System
    Travel Expenses
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?
    Acapella
    Brass - Trio
    Brass - Quartet
    Brass - Quintet
    Instrumental - Solo
    Instrumental - Duo
    Instrumental - Trio
    Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)?
  • What instruments does your group play?
    Drums
    Guitar
    Piano
    Trumpet
    Saxophone
  • What services do you provide?
    Ceremony Music

• The Diamond Band 1
    20% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 6595 Roswell Rd Ste G2170 Atlanta, GA, 30328 See on map
    404.850.1897 (Phone number)
    Location of (The Diamond Band)