After Five String Quartet

After Five String Quartet

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About After Five String Quartet

We'll help you set the perfect tone for your wedding with music that reflects your personality and your vision for the Big Day. Not sure what you want? We'll help you choose music from our vast repertoire ... or even add new pieces at your request! Since 1999, the After Five String Quartet has been providing beautiful music for wedding ceremonies, cocktail hours and receptions. Our goal is to provide you with music that fits your tastes at an affordable price.

Our library includes everything from traditional classical wedding pieces to contemporary / popular music. This versatility allows us to go from playing for a formal ceremony to a relaxed cocktail hour or reception. We accompany vocalists or other instrumentalists on request and also do our best to honor special music requests.

We're not a "pickup" group that gets together only at paid events. We rehearse together regularly, so that we arrive at your event thoroughly prepared and organized. After Five has performed at more than 550 weddings.

We welcome you to come hear us for yourself at our weekly rehearsals. In the meantime, please visit our website to find out more about us, obtain a quote, and listen to music samples.

Categories: Wedding Musician

Instrumentals (3)
Sample Music (3)
Cocktail Hour (2)
Learn New Songs (1)

Deborah and team were absolutely INCREDIBLE! Everything from start to finish was seamless. They have a ton of songs to choose from-- and naturally, despite that, I had an additional song (What a Beautiful Name, by Hillsong) that I thought would be a great addition to the ceremony :)They learned it for me and it was beautiful! I also wanted to play "All You Need Is Love" during the wedding, and we couldn't figure out where it would fit in the scheme of the rest of my ceremony, and Deborah went back and forth with me with ideas so that we could make it work. I'll never forget how special they made my ceremony and neither will you!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 10/21/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Cello, Viola, Violin, Ceremony, Learn New Songs, String-Quartet

After Five String Quartet provided our daughter with the most amazing, beautiful wedding ceremony music and then entertained our guest during cocktail hour. Easy to work with and so helpful with all our music selections! Thank you from the bottom of our heart for making our daughters wedding amazing!

Profile Picture Gail, 9/23/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: String-Quartet, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour

These are by far the most talented and professional musicians I have known. They went above and beyond, exceeding all expectations. Our wedding guests were moved to tears with their rendition of the Ave Maria. From the prelude to the postlude, everything was simply flawless and exquisite. Angelic!!

Profile Picture Raysa, 1/7/17, 2 Reviews

220x220 sq 1467984378502 a5sqdowntown
220x220 sq 1467984580942 a5sqchurch

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Lovely quartet...Beautiful music!

Professional, classy and talented! After Five is a go-to for all of my clients needing a quartet. It is MY pleasure to work with this amazing group of musicians!

Decatur, GA 30030   See On Map