Decatur, GA 30030 Map · Phone number

About After Five String Quartet

We'll help you set the perfect tone for your wedding with music that reflects your personality and your vision for the Big Day. Not sure what you want? We'll help you choose music from our vast repertoire ... or even add new pieces at your request! Since 1999, the After Five String Quartet has been providing beautiful music for wedding ceremonies, cocktail hours and receptions. Our goal is to provide you with music that fits your tastes at an affordable price.

Our library includes everything from traditional classical wedding pieces to contemporary / popular music. This versatility allows us to go from playing for a formal ceremony to a relaxed cocktail hour or reception. We accompany vocalists or other instrumentalists on request and also do our best to honor special music requests.

We're not a "pickup" group that gets together only at paid events. We rehearse together regularly, so that we arrive at your event thoroughly prepared and organized. After Five has performed at more than 550 weddings.

We welcome you to come hear us for yourself at our weekly rehearsals. In the meantime, please visit our website to find out more about us, obtain a quote, and listen to music samples.

Follow After Five String Quartet on

a5sqchurch
a5sqdowntown
a5sqchurch
a5sqdowntown

42 Reviews for After Five String Quartet

Kathryn · Married on 10/21/2017

Deborah and team were absolutely INCREDIBLE! Everything from start to finish was seamless. They have a ton of songs to choose from-- and naturally, despite that, I had an additional song (What a Beautiful Name, by Hillsong) that I thought would be a great addition to the ceremony :)They learned it for me and it was beautiful! I also wanted to play "All You Need Is Love" during the wedding, and we couldn't figure out where it would fit in the scheme of the rest of my ceremony, and Deborah went back and forth with me with ideas so that we could make it work. I'll never forget how special they made my ceremony and neither will you!

• Kaylee

Gail · Married on 09/23/2017

After Five String Quartet provided our daughter with the most amazing, beautiful wedding ceremony music and then entertained our guest during cocktail hour. Easy to work with and so helpful with all our music selections! Thank you from the bottom of our heart for making our daughters wedding amazing!

Raysa · Married on 01/07/2017

These are by far the most talented and professional musicians I have known. They went above and beyond, exceeding all expectations. Our wedding guests were moved to tears with their rendition of the Ave Maria. From the prelude to the postlude, everything was simply flawless and exquisite. Angelic!!

After Five String Quartet FAQ

• What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? String - Quartet, Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 4 - 6
  • What instruments does your group play? Cello, Viola, Violin
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Performances

• JMeel Music
    JMeel Music Wedding Bands

Lovely quartet...Beautiful music!

• Storybook Wedding Consulting
    Storybook Wedding Consulting Wedding Planners

Professional, classy and talented! After Five is a go-to for all of my clients needing a quartet. It is MY pleasure to work with this amazing group of musicians!

• Decatur, GA 30030 See on map