Marietta, GA 30066 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11

About Cobalt Strings

Cobalt Strings is an Atlanta area based string ensemble that offers superb musical performances for special events throughout metro Atlanta. The musicians of Cobalt Strings are talented, professional, and passionate about music and performing! They are available to play for your wedding, corporate event, banquet, or any special occasion. Cobalt Strings pride themselves on meeting the needs of their clients, and will personalize the music to fit your event. They specialize in many different genres of music, from classical pieces to standards. No matter the occasion, Cobalt Strings can help make your event extra-special!

Follow Cobalt Strings on

1 User photo

Cobalt Strings 1
  • Charla

Charla · Married on 10/27/2018

The perfect touch of elegance to add to the day.

Amber and the ladies of Cobalt Strings were amazing! They have a huge catalog of music to choose from, but they also were able to accommodate my request for a special selection to be played during our unity ceremony. They played during both the ceremony and the cocktail hour, and I recieved so many comments on what a lovely addition their music was to the evening.

Dedra Thomas · Married on 10/20/2018

Cobalt Strings

Cobalt Strings was great! Very professional and easy to work with. They sounded amazing at my vineyard wedding.

mandie · Married on 10/20/2018

Fantastic Addition

I loved working with cobalt strings! I will say the added value of live music is tremendous and completely worth it, however, the luxury was out of my budget. I couldn’t say no to classic music because it speaks to my heart, so we went with the added cost.
    If you can afford this fabulous addition to your day I would 100% recommend this group!
    Working with Amber was seamless and easy to coordinate. I trusted them with all of my choices. I can’t wait to get the ceremony video back with their lovely soundtrack in the background.

Award

Cobalt Strings FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 670.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Travel Expenses
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Duo, String - Trio, String - Quartet
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3, 4 - 6
  • What instruments does your group play? Cello, Viola, Violin
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Performances

• Kristen J. Scott Events
    Kristen J. Scott Events Wedding Planners

An absolute professional in every sense. Love their performance work and their approach to the wedding day always keeping the couple's needs at the forefront of our decision making. Every planner's dream vendor. Highly recommended by KJS Events!

• Chancey Charm
    Chancey Charm Wedding Planners

"We have worked with Cobalt Strings on numerous weddings and are always impressed by their talent, professionalism and attention to detail. Not only do they work with our clients to help come up with a smooth flow of music, but they offer unique ideas and have even created custom sheet music for special requests by our couples. Ceremony music is such an important detail to the day and we are grateful that we and our clients don't have to waste a minute worrying about whether it will be seamless. They exceed every expectation and are fabulous, sweet performers." Marilisa Schachinger Chancey Charm Full Service Wedding Planner + Designer

• Marietta, GA 30066 See on map