Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Cobalt Strings

You're unique. Your wedding music should be too!

Cobalt Strings is an Atlanta area based string ensemble that offers superb musical performances for special events throughout metro Atlanta.  The musicians of Cobalt Strings are talented, professional, and passionate about music and performing!  They are available to play for your wedding, corporate event, banquet, or any special occasion.  Cobalt Strings pride themselves on meeting the needs of their clients, and will personalize the music to fit your event.  They specialize in many different genres of music, from classical pieces to standards.  No matter the occasion, Cobalt Strings can help make your event extra-special!

Categories: Wedding Musician

Learn New Songs (4)
String-Quartet (3)
Cocktail Hour (3)
Instrumental-Duo (1)

AMAZING! We had the Cobalt Strings play for our ceremony on April 21, 2018 at the Georgian Terrace Hotel, and they were outstanding. I worked with Amber throughout the process, and she is so knowledgeable, easy-going, calm, professional, and communicative. We talked on the phone and via email several times throughout the months leading up to the wedding, and we were VERY excited about their set list and the music for our wedding. Amber is extremely creative and artistic, and she actually wrote the string music to an acoustic version of Latch by Sam Smith to be the song that I walked down the aisle to. She worked with my coordinator, our Officiant, and myself on the timing of Latch so that I walked down at the perfect time. It was everything I wanted it to be, and our guests commented on how amazing the music was!

Profile Picture Payton, 4/21/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: String-Trio, Ceremony, Instrumentals, Learn New Songs, Cello, Viola, Violin

Cobalt Strings played beautifully for our daughters wedding ceremony and cocktail time. We got many compliments on them from our guest. The music during cocktails was a very nice touch. I emailed Amber numerous times for advice on different things and she responded quickly. She was very helpful. All three ladies playing were dressed nice & professional. I would highly recommend Cobalt Strings!

Profile Picture Jan, 3/24/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Cobalt Strings was so wonderful to work with for my wedding! They were extremely professional and also very kind to us. Their quality of music and help coming up with songs for my ceremony was top notch. I would definitely suggest them to others for their wedding!!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 11/4/17, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1460567658310 4j4a1388
220x220 sq 1349028426414 20120826img8413

2 VIDEOS

2 ENDORSEMENTS
An absolute professional in every sense. Love their performance work and their approach to the wedding day always keeping the couple's needs at the forefront of our decision making. Every planner's dream vendor. Highly recommended by KJS Events!

"We have worked with Cobalt Strings on numerous weddings and are always impressed by their talent, professionalism and attention to detail. Not only do they work with our clients to help come up with a smooth flow of music, but they offer unique ideas and have even created custom sheet music for special requests by our couples. Ceremony music is such an important detail to the day and we are grateful that we and our clients don't have to waste a minute worrying about whether it will be seamless. They exceed every expectation and are fabulous, sweet performers." Marilisa Schachinger Chancey Charm Full Service Wedding Planner + Designer

Marietta, GA 30066   See On Map