Cobalt Strings Reviews

40 Reviews for Cobalt Strings

40 Cobalt Strings Reviews
  • Charla

Charla · Married on 10/27/2018

The perfect touch of elegance to add to the day.

Amber and the ladies of Cobalt Strings were amazing! They have a huge catalog of music to choose from, but they also were able to accommodate my request for a special selection to be played during our unity ceremony. They played during both the ceremony and the cocktail hour, and I recieved so many comments on what a lovely addition their music was to the evening.

Dedra Thomas · Married on 10/20/2018

Cobalt Strings

Cobalt Strings was great! Very professional and easy to work with. They sounded amazing at my vineyard wedding.

mandie · Married on 10/20/2018

Fantastic Addition

I loved working with cobalt strings! I will say the added value of live music is tremendous and completely worth it, however, the luxury was out of my budget. I couldn’t say no to classic music because it speaks to my heart, so we went with the added cost.
    If you can afford this fabulous addition to your day I would 100% recommend this group!
    Working with Amber was seamless and easy to coordinate. I trusted them with all of my choices. I can’t wait to get the ceremony video back with their lovely soundtrack in the background.

Shannon · Married on 09/22/2018

Incredible!

One of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding was hiring Cobalt Strings! My husband and I are huge lovers of music, but we were completely stumped on how to incorporate it into our ceremony. We found the perfect solution in Cobalt Strings.

They are the sweetest, most responsive and helpful people to work with. Amber and I traded many an email and had a great phone conversation about what we wanted for our music, and she gave me great ideas and thoughts on how to best incorporate some traditional and contemporary music into everything perfectly. Cobalt Strings' repertoire is so great and has so many wonderful options.

I'll never forget how I felt when I heard such beautiful music playing just before I walked down the aisle. It actually calmed my nerves! In addition, the feeling I felt walking down the aisle with my dad, looking at my groom and hearing my favorite hymn playing was something I hope I never forget, and Cobalt Strings made that feeling possible!

We have not stopped getting amazing compliments from our friends and family about the music at our ceremony, which brings a smile to my face every time!

I highly recommend Cobalt Strings - they will make your day even more perfect!

Joya Talhouk, and Corinne & Will Dillard · Married on 06/30/2018

Corinne and Will's wedding 6.30.18

Everything about Cobalt Strings is impressive: consistent communication, desire to fulfill the customer's vision, reasonable price, reliable service, professional in every way, and BEAUTIFUL music.

• Brittany

Brittany · Married on 06/10/2018

Rain or Shine - Cobalt made it happen!

I worked mostly with Amber to coordinator our wedding day and she was very responsive and helpful with our song selection! Also it POURED rain right about the time our (outside) ceremony was about to start, so we postponed for about 30 minutes, gathered up and restarted and they didn't even blink an eye! The music was beautiful and I'm so thankful they were flexible and still made it happen!

Payton · Married on 04/21/2018

AMAZING! We had the Cobalt Strings play for our ceremony on April 21, 2018 at the Georgian Terrace Hotel, and they were outstanding. I worked with Amber throughout the process, and she is so knowledgeable, easy-going, calm, professional, and communicative. We talked on the phone and via email several times throughout the months leading up to the wedding, and we were VERY excited about their set list and the music for our wedding. Amber is extremely creative and artistic, and she actually wrote the string music to an acoustic version of Latch by Sam Smith to be the song that I walked down the aisle to. She worked with my coordinator, our Officiant, and myself on the timing of Latch so that I walked down at the perfect time. It was everything I wanted it to be, and our guests commented on how amazing the music was!

Cobalt Strings 1

Jan · Married on 03/24/2018

Cobalt Strings played beautifully for our daughters wedding ceremony and cocktail time. We got many compliments on them from our guest. The music during cocktails was a very nice touch. I emailed Amber numerous times for advice on different things and she responded quickly. She was very helpful. All three ladies playing were dressed nice & professional. I would highly recommend Cobalt Strings!

Lindsey · Married on 11/04/2017

Cobalt Strings was so wonderful to work with for my wedding! They were extremely professional and also very kind to us. Their quality of music and help coming up with songs for my ceremony was top notch. I would definitely suggest them to others for their wedding!!

Christina · Married on 10/28/2017

Amber and the ladies of Cobalt Strings played for our wedding ceremony in October at the Historic DeKalb Courthouse. Amber was incredible to work with leading up to the wedding day - she was so responsive and provided wonderful suggestions. She helped us work through our music decisions to curate the appropriate feel for our wedding. They did an amazing job on our wedding day! I would highly recommend them!

Mary Caperton · Married on 10/21/2017

We used Cobalt Strings for our wedding in October and couldn't have been more pleased! Amber and team agreed to learn two new songs for our ceremony (one by Of Monsters and Men and the other by The Lumineers) and it sounded even better than I imagined. Highly responsive and organized. 5 stars!

ASHLEY · Married on 10/14/2017

Cobalt strings played my ceremony music for my wedding in October. They were amazing from the planning to performance. They play such a wide variety and Amber was so helpful throughout the planning.

Courtni · Married on 10/07/2017

Cobalt Strings played for us during our wedding ceremony at Foxhall Resort. They were simply amazing! Added the romantic touch I was looking for! My groom said his favorite part were them playing as I walked down the aisle! Everything about them are wonderful!

Michael · Married on 09/30/2017

I believe that music is what ultimately gets to one’s heart and soul. My husband and I hired Cobalt Strings for our wedding ceremony at The University Yacht Club. I remember standing outside the chapel waiting for our procession...and chills ran through my body as I heard the intro to our special music. As soon as we walked into the chapel I heard the most beautiful, heavenly sound played by Amber and her team. Prior to the wedding, Amber, my husband and I discussed our music list for the wedding in great detail. She patiently listened as we described to her the ambiance that my husband and I were going for. Amber proved to be super knowledgeable and she gave us song ideas that we didn't even think about but fit perfectly with our themes --- a true sign of a professional! At the end of the wedding day, many of our friends and family told us how much they enjoyed Amber and her team's performance. You can't go wrong choosing Cobalt Strings... our guests were so impressed that they are actually booking Amber and her team for their upcoming events.

Ruby · Married on 08/06/2017

Cobalt Strings played for our daughter's wedding at The Chimneys at Big Canoe on Sunday, August 6, 2017. They were absolutely amazing! We had so many wonderful comments from our guests about how much they enjoyed the beautiful music. You just cannot go wrong with this wonderful trio! Thank you Cobalt Strings for making our daughter's wedding absolutely perfect!

Chelsey · Married on 07/08/2017

Cobalt Strings made our wedding day so very special! They were very to work with and they even helped us customize a special song for the ceremony. Everyone loved the special touch they added to our big day! They are extremely easy to work with and very professional! I couldn't imagine our wedding day without them!

• W

William · Married on 06/24/2017

Cobalt Strings provided a string trio for our ceremony and cocktail hour. They were terrific! Very professional, reasonably priced, and true artists. I'm a classical music snob, and although I only was able to hear the last few pieces of the prelude and the ceremony music, I was extremely impressed with their technical artistry. They have a broad repertoire, encompassing both classical music and arrangements of modern music (our cocktail hour included a lot of Beetles and Cold Play). They were extremely easy to work with, and most communications were easily done by email.

Mary · Married on 05/28/2017

Amber at Cobalt Strings was so easy to work with. I knew I wanted nontraditional music, but didn't know much more than that--she did a great job helping us choose songs that fit our vision. The trio was a perfect touch of elegance on our big day!

Natasha · Married on 05/27/2017

Cobalt Strings is A M A Z I N G ! Cobalt Strings was one of the best most accommodating vendors that I worked with during my wedding planning process. Not only were they professional and easy to work with, but their music was right on point. I spoke to Cobalt Strings about coordinating with my DJ for music that I wanted play during my wedding ceremony, and they did just that to ensure that they played at their designated time and did not interfere with the DJ. Overall, I would highly recommend working with Cobalt Strings; not only did the beautiful music add a nice touch to our wedding, but I feel like I got a great bang for my buck. I’m a very picky person when it comes to quality and delivery of service, and I can truly say Cobalt Strings blew my expectations. This will be the best money that you spend on your wedding day to add a nice touch of class and romance 

Gina · Married on 05/06/2017

Amber Dobbs and Cobalt Strings were a pleasure to work with. We had a string trio for our ceremony and cocktail hour. Amber made everything easy when it came to choosing our music and understanding the flow of our ceremony. The music was beautiful! Cobalt Strings is made up of true artists that are very professional. I would highly recommend Cobalt Strings.

Bethany · Married on 04/01/2017

Cobalt Strings played for our ceremony at our wedding at Fox Hall in Douglasville, Georgia. Me and my husband are musicians so it was important for us to have great musicians playing. Cobalt Strings did a fantastic job! They were easy to work with from start to finish. They have a great repertoire of music to choose from, and they found two new songs at our request. They even added our exit some to their list :) We highly recommend this group for your event!

cori · Married on 03/04/2017

Cobalt Strings was the icing on the cake for our wedding day! They were very responsive and professional. I worked with Amber who guided me through the experience and she was fantastic. Their music is BEAUTIFUL and makes your day so special. I picked 8 or so songs from the list they provided during the seating of the guests. I wanted to walk down to my favorite song "Come away with me" by Norah jones and they found the sheet music and learned it in time for my big day. All of my guest complimented Cobalt Strings and thought they were amazing. They add elegance that was spot on with what I had envisioned for my big day. I cant say enough wonderful things about them!

Evan · Married on 01/14/2017

Amber and Cobalt Strings were easy to work with and set clear expectations leading up to our wedding. They have a great selection of songs, were prompt, and sound absolutely amazing.

Elizabeth · Married on 12/31/2016

My only advice would be.... hire them! They were WONDERFUL! The Cobalt Strings were so easy to communicate with and made our day extra special. Not only are they talented, but Amber was great in helping me choose some very important pieces. We could not have been happier!

Lisa · Married on 12/18/2016

I absolutely adored these girls. Our wedding experience with them was phenomenal. Had many guests raving about their talent. Would absolutely recommend to my family and friends in a heart beat. Incredible talent!