Cobalt Strings Reviews

Cobalt Strings 1
  • Lauren

Lauren · Getting married on 10/26/2019

Ceremony + Cocktail Hour Music

Could not recommend Cobalt Strings more! They played before/after our ceremony and during cocktail hour- they were wonderful! Everyone loved their music and we got many compliments! Amber was easy to work with, flexible and super helpful in making suggestions!

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 04/27/2019

Gorgeous Musical Experience

Cobalt Strings was recommended to us by our planner, and I am SO glad that she sent their name our way! They are an incredibly talented group, and they made our ceremony sound absolutely beautiful. They even sent us the sheet music for the arrangement they wrote for a song we requested that was not on their list! They are also incredibly easy to work with - super responsive and straightforward. My only regret is that in the whirlwind of the day, I didn't get a chance to say hi or thank them! They were absolutely amazing and I can't wait to get our video back so that I can listen to the music again. Highly recommended!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Gerald Isaac · Married on 12/31/2018

Wonderful group with great range

Cobalt Strings was the perfect compliment to our wedding! Leading up to ceremony, Amber was extremely easy to work with and happy to accommodate requests and she was quick to respond to any questions. Their music was excellent and with their repertoire, we were able to use them for both traditional music during the ceremony and more contemporary music during our cocktail hour. Thanks again for helping to make our wedding day so special!

Sent on 01/21/2019

Meredith Wagner · Married on 11/17/2018

Beautiful Music

The ladies of Cobalt Strings were amazing! Not only did they sound beautiful during our ceremony and cocktail hour but they were incredibly easy to work with. They have a vast catalog of songs which is exactly what I was looking for. Also, they were open to working with me on picking each of the songs I wanted to hear.

I highly recommend them for anyone getting married!

Sent on 01/14/2019

Hollis · Married on 11/03/2018

Great wedding experience!

I’d highly suggest Cobalt Strings! Amber was incredibly easy to work with and they did a great job!

Sent on 01/13/2019
  • Charla

Charla · Married on 10/27/2018

The perfect touch of elegance to add to the day.

Amber and the ladies of Cobalt Strings were amazing! They have a huge catalog of music to choose from, but they also were able to accommodate my request for a special selection to be played during our unity ceremony. They played during both the ceremony and the cocktail hour, and I recieved so many comments on what a lovely addition their music was to the evening.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Dedra Thomas · Married on 10/20/2018

Cobalt Strings

Cobalt Strings was great! Very professional and easy to work with. They sounded amazing at my vineyard wedding.

Sent on 10/30/2018

mandie · Married on 10/20/2018

Fantastic Addition

I loved working with cobalt strings! I will say the added value of live music is tremendous and completely worth it, however, the luxury was out of my budget. I couldn’t say no to classic music because it speaks to my heart, so we went with the added cost.
    If you can afford this fabulous addition to your day I would 100% recommend this group!
    Working with Amber was seamless and easy to coordinate. I trusted them with all of my choices. I can’t wait to get the ceremony video back with their lovely soundtrack in the background.

Shannon · Married on 09/22/2018

Incredible!

One of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding was hiring Cobalt Strings! My husband and I are huge lovers of music, but we were completely stumped on how to incorporate it into our ceremony. We found the perfect solution in Cobalt Strings.

They are the sweetest, most responsive and helpful people to work with. Amber and I traded many an email and had a great phone conversation about what we wanted for our music, and she gave me great ideas and thoughts on how to best incorporate some traditional and contemporary music into everything perfectly. Cobalt Strings' repertoire is so great and has so many wonderful options.

I'll never forget how I felt when I heard such beautiful music playing just before I walked down the aisle. It actually calmed my nerves! In addition, the feeling I felt walking down the aisle with my dad, looking at my groom and hearing my favorite hymn playing was something I hope I never forget, and Cobalt Strings made that feeling possible!

We have not stopped getting amazing compliments from our friends and family about the music at our ceremony, which brings a smile to my face every time!

I highly recommend Cobalt Strings - they will make your day even more perfect!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Joya Talhouk, and Corinne & Will Dillard · Married on 06/30/2018

Corinne and Will's wedding 6.30.18

Everything about Cobalt Strings is impressive: consistent communication, desire to fulfill the customer's vision, reasonable price, reliable service, professional in every way, and BEAUTIFUL music.

• Brittany

Brittany · Married on 06/10/2018

Rain or Shine - Cobalt made it happen!

I worked mostly with Amber to coordinator our wedding day and she was very responsive and helpful with our song selection! Also it POURED rain right about the time our (outside) ceremony was about to start, so we postponed for about 30 minutes, gathered up and restarted and they didn't even blink an eye! The music was beautiful and I'm so thankful they were flexible and still made it happen!

Payton · Married on 04/21/2018

AMAZING! We had the Cobalt Strings play for our ceremony on April 21, 2018 at the Georgian Terrace Hotel, and they were outstanding. I worked with Amber throughout the process, and she is so knowledgeable, easy-going, calm, professional, and communicative. We talked on the phone and via email several times throughout the months leading up to the wedding, and we were VERY excited about their set list and the music for our wedding. Amber is extremely creative and artistic, and she actually wrote the string music to an acoustic version of Latch by Sam Smith to be the song that I walked down the aisle to. She worked with my coordinator, our Officiant, and myself on the timing of Latch so that I walked down at the perfect time. It was everything I wanted it to be, and our guests commented on how amazing the music was!

Sent on 05/25/2018
    Cobalt Strings 2

Jan · Married on 03/24/2018

Cobalt Strings played beautifully for our daughters wedding ceremony and cocktail time. We got many compliments on them from our guest. The music during cocktails was a very nice touch. I emailed Amber numerous times for advice on different things and she responded quickly. She was very helpful. All three ladies playing were dressed nice & professional. I would highly recommend Cobalt Strings!

Sent on 03/26/2018

Lindsey · Married on 11/04/2017

Cobalt Strings was so wonderful to work with for my wedding! They were extremely professional and also very kind to us. Their quality of music and help coming up with songs for my ceremony was top notch. I would definitely suggest them to others for their wedding!!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Christina · Married on 10/28/2017

Amber and the ladies of Cobalt Strings played for our wedding ceremony in October at the Historic DeKalb Courthouse. Amber was incredible to work with leading up to the wedding day - she was so responsive and provided wonderful suggestions. She helped us work through our music decisions to curate the appropriate feel for our wedding. They did an amazing job on our wedding day! I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/27/2018

Mary Caperton · Married on 10/21/2017

We used Cobalt Strings for our wedding in October and couldn't have been more pleased! Amber and team agreed to learn two new songs for our ceremony (one by Of Monsters and Men and the other by The Lumineers) and it sounded even better than I imagined. Highly responsive and organized. 5 stars!

Sent on 11/30/2017

ASHLEY · Married on 10/14/2017

Cobalt strings played my ceremony music for my wedding in October. They were amazing from the planning to performance. They play such a wide variety and Amber was so helpful throughout the planning.

Sent on 11/29/2017

Courtni · Married on 10/07/2017

Cobalt Strings played for us during our wedding ceremony at Foxhall Resort. They were simply amazing! Added the romantic touch I was looking for! My groom said his favorite part were them playing as I walked down the aisle! Everything about them are wonderful!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Michael · Married on 09/30/2017

I believe that music is what ultimately gets to one’s heart and soul. My husband and I hired Cobalt Strings for our wedding ceremony at The University Yacht Club. I remember standing outside the chapel waiting for our procession...and chills ran through my body as I heard the intro to our special music. As soon as we walked into the chapel I heard the most beautiful, heavenly sound played by Amber and her team. Prior to the wedding, Amber, my husband and I discussed our music list for the wedding in great detail. She patiently listened as we described to her the ambiance that my husband and I were going for. Amber proved to be super knowledgeable and she gave us song ideas that we didn't even think about but fit perfectly with our themes --- a true sign of a professional! At the end of the wedding day, many of our friends and family told us how much they enjoyed Amber and her team's performance. You can't go wrong choosing Cobalt Strings... our guests were so impressed that they are actually booking Amber and her team for their upcoming events.

Sent on 02/03/2018

Ruby · Married on 08/06/2017

Cobalt Strings played for our daughter's wedding at The Chimneys at Big Canoe on Sunday, August 6, 2017. They were absolutely amazing! We had so many wonderful comments from our guests about how much they enjoyed the beautiful music. You just cannot go wrong with this wonderful trio! Thank you Cobalt Strings for making our daughter's wedding absolutely perfect!

Sent on 08/17/2017

Chelsey · Married on 07/08/2017

Cobalt Strings made our wedding day so very special! They were very to work with and they even helped us customize a special song for the ceremony. Everyone loved the special touch they added to our big day! They are extremely easy to work with and very professional! I couldn't imagine our wedding day without them!

Sent on 08/28/2017
  • W

William · Married on 06/24/2017

Cobalt Strings provided a string trio for our ceremony and cocktail hour. They were terrific! Very professional, reasonably priced, and true artists. I'm a classical music snob, and although I only was able to hear the last few pieces of the prelude and the ceremony music, I was extremely impressed with their technical artistry. They have a broad repertoire, encompassing both classical music and arrangements of modern music (our cocktail hour included a lot of Beetles and Cold Play). They were extremely easy to work with, and most communications were easily done by email.

Sent on 07/09/2017

Mary · Married on 05/28/2017

Amber at Cobalt Strings was so easy to work with. I knew I wanted nontraditional music, but didn't know much more than that--she did a great job helping us choose songs that fit our vision. The trio was a perfect touch of elegance on our big day!

Sent on 06/01/2017

Natasha · Married on 05/27/2017

Cobalt Strings is A M A Z I N G ! Cobalt Strings was one of the best most accommodating vendors that I worked with during my wedding planning process. Not only were they professional and easy to work with, but their music was right on point. I spoke to Cobalt Strings about coordinating with my DJ for music that I wanted play during my wedding ceremony, and they did just that to ensure that they played at their designated time and did not interfere with the DJ. Overall, I would highly recommend working with Cobalt Strings; not only did the beautiful music add a nice touch to our wedding, but I feel like I got a great bang for my buck. I’m a very picky person when it comes to quality and delivery of service, and I can truly say Cobalt Strings blew my expectations. This will be the best money that you spend on your wedding day to add a nice touch of class and romance 

Sent on 11/16/2017

Gina · Married on 05/06/2017

Amber Dobbs and Cobalt Strings were a pleasure to work with. We had a string trio for our ceremony and cocktail hour. Amber made everything easy when it came to choosing our music and understanding the flow of our ceremony. The music was beautiful! Cobalt Strings is made up of true artists that are very professional. I would highly recommend Cobalt Strings.

Sent on 09/04/2017