Cobalt Strings Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Corey H. Married on 03/06/2022

Highly Recommend

Despite having to make several changes to our wedding plans, Cobalt Strings remained flexible and professional throughout the entire process. When a last minute torrential downpour occurred and we were no longer able to have our outdoor ceremony as planned, they adjusted and made a very small space work. They are incredibly talented and provided such a special touch to our intimate ceremony. Thank you Cobalt Strings!
  • Niki
    Niki S. Married on 11/14/2021

Highlight of Our Wedding

Working with Cobalt Strings was so easy! There are many aspects of wedding planning that can be overwhelming, but if you are looking for talented musicians to play at your wedding, this is an easy one. They are very responsive, helpful, and sweet. Our guests loved them as well.
    Chelsea Married on 09/11/2021

Highly Recommend!

I cannot recommend Cobalt Strings enough to anyone who is considering live ceremony music! They made planning such a breeze, and the day of went flawlessly. Amber was incredibly responsive, organized, professional and flexible. Everything and more that you could want from a vendor. Do yourself a favor and hire these ladies! They are the simply the best in the business.
    Troy K. Married on 07/03/2021

Perfect Accompaniment To Our Wedding

We absolutely loved having Cobalt Strings at our wedding on July 3rd. The fact that we’re available on a holiday weekend was refreshing. I have one of these girls to play our wedding since the day I proposed. Amber, Sara Beth & Julie were the sweetest and most amazing musicians. Being a (former) viola player myself it was a joy to talk with them before the wedding. I was totally shocked when Sara Beth handed me her instrument and asked me to play something. The group played for our ceremony and cocktail hour. My beautiful bride walked down to their version f “Perfect” by Ed Sheeran. Tears started flowing as those first notes began to play! It was epic. Girls, we can’t thank you enough for all you did for us.
  • Shelby
    Shelby R. Married on 06/11/2021

Beautiful Music, Lovely to work with!

Amber and her team made our day so lovely! I had always imagined walking down the aisle to strings, and I am so happy that I chose Cobalt Strings for my wedding at the Atlanta History Center on June 11, 2021. We first hired Cobalt Strings pre-pandemic. Amber was flexible with moving the date to the following year to accommodate the changes due to Covid-19. She has a large repertoire of songs to choose from. We did more traditional pre-ceremony music and more modern fun songs for the cocktail hour and several guests commented on how beautiful the music was. Thank you, Amber and team for making this day so special for us! We don't have all the photos back yet from the wedding but I'm attaching a cute one of my little cousin enjoying listening to the pre-ceremony music.
  • Taylor
    Taylor A. Married on 05/29/2021

Highly Recommend

The music was absolutely beautiful and added the perfect touch to our ceremony! Amber and team were amazing to work with throughout the whole process. Can’t say enough great things about Cobalt Strings!
  • Deirdre
    Deirdre H. Married on 04/25/2021

Absolutely AMAZING!!

I don't know if it was the acoustic of my venue or just sheer technique with their string playing, but it sounded like more than three (3) people playing the strings. The music was gorgeous.

Cobalt Strings's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! I was absolutely our pleasure to play for you all, Dee Dee! Wishing y'all all our best, Amber
  • Alina
    Alina M. Married on 10/10/2020

Wonderful!

Cobalt Strings were absolutely wonderful. They played for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. The music was beautiful and they were so sweet and professional. Highly recommend!
  • Mona
    Mona W. Married on 10/03/2020

Highly recommend

Amber was a joy to work with. Easy and seamless. I 10/10 recommend for anyone that wants to make their wedding more special. Cobalt Strings just adds that extra special touch!
  • Megan
    Megan M. Married on 10/03/2020

Beautiful music, made our ceremony magical!

Cobalt Strings was fantastic! You create a completely customized ceremony set list, which really makes your day feel like YOUR day. Their repertoire list is already fairly comprehensive, so we didn't need to request anything custom! The music sounded wonderful and really set the tone for our ceremony!
    Nancy P. Married on 09/19/2020

Lovely girls and lovely music!

Amber and the girls were amazing- we had to push the wedding from March until September and rescheduling was a piece of cake- no stress no complications. The music was absolutely delightful and the day was perfect. So glad Cobalt Springs was available!!!
  • Kevin
    Kevin Married on 05/16/2020

So Amazing to work with!

We were fortunate enough that our wedding coordinator recommended Cobalt Strings to us. They were absolutely amazing to work with throughout the entire process. We even had to move our wedding from May to October and were so thankful they were available for our new day. They added such a special touch to our ceremony and cocktail hour. We were able to choose from their extensive repertoire for the entire evening and they even wrote a special version of "Rainbow Connection" for us to walk down the aisle to. They helped make our day that much more memorable!
    Alison Married on 05/09/2020

Amazing ceremony music!

We had Cobalt Strings perform our ceremony music and they were amazing! Amber is great to work with and very flexible! We had to postpone out wedding due to COVD and Amber worked with us throughout the entire process. They also provided a long list of songs which was extremely helpful. I highly recommend Amber and Cobalt Strings for anyone's special day!
  • Lauren
    Lauren Married on 10/26/2019

Ceremony + Cocktail Hour Music

Could not recommend Cobalt Strings more! They played before/after our ceremony and during cocktail hour- they were wonderful! Everyone loved their music and we got many compliments! Amber was easy to work with, flexible and super helpful in making suggestions!
  • Tara
    Tara M. Married on 10/26/2019

Best wedding decision we made!

Cobalt Strings wrote the music for and learned a song outside their repertoire for our processional and executed it flawlessly. They rehearsed the day of with our friend and vocalist prior to the ceremony, and were able to make changes on the fly, including where they'd be set up for both the prelude/ceremony and cocktail hour due to rain. We couldn't be happier with the results, and so many of our guests raved about them too. They are responsive, incredibly talented, hard working and all around amazing. If you're on the fence about live musicians, hop off and book them now!
    Jon D. Married on 10/19/2019

Fantastic!

Amber and her team made our day! Amber was so easy to work with in getting everything set up, provided helpful nudges when she needed music ideas (and a list of songs they typically use!), and asked questions to make sure she would deliver on our vision.

They played such beautiful music for our garden party and ceremony. We highly recommend them to everyone.
  • SummerBrideInAutumn
    Summer Married on 10/12/2019

Great Trio

I hired Cobalt Strings to play for both my ceremony and my cocktail hour. Communication and planning with Amber was a breeze. She always returned my emails quickly and helped me choose my musical selections. Unfortunately, I only heard the few pieces they played during the actual ceremony since I was in hiding during the prelude and we were taking pictures during the entire cocktail hour. Guests loved the ambiance the trio created, though, and I had many people comment that Cobalt Strings elevated my event to the next level. These ladies are a class act!
    Ashley B. Married on 10/05/2019

Beautiful!

Cobalt Strings were absolutely amazing, they played beautifully and were so responsive and easy to work with. One of my favorite memories was listening to them play during the cocktail hour while taking a moment with my husband away from the party. They have an extensive repertoire, and I loved that they would arrange a special song if they didn't know the one you wanted.
    Tracey C. Married on 09/28/2019

Great musicians!

I wanted something different for my ceremony and Cobalt Strings more than delivered! The arrangement was great and the music sounded wonderful!
  • Mackenzie
    Mackenzie E. Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing!!! Don't hesitate in hiring them!!

Cobalt Strings is amazing!! They played at both my wedding ceremony, and the cocktail hour afterword. They were on time, professional: both in their appearance and how they communicated with other vendors and guests, reasonably priced, and just overall super sweet! We received so many compliments. They communicated in advance so we could send them our requests, which they honored. For the rest they chose a beautiful mix of classical music that set the mood for the entire evening, which was exactly what we wanted. We were so pleased with them and would absolutely hire them again if we ever needed live music! Definitely hire them!!
  • Lindsey
    Lindsey P. Married on 07/31/2019

Wonderful, caring artists

Cobalt Strings was a joy to work with both leading up to our wedding day and day-of. My husband had them write "Sunflower" for the bridal party entrance. It was spectacular! They even sent us a copy of the sheet music as a keepsake. I highly recommend Amber and Cobalt Strings for your special day. Thank you so much, Cobalt Strings!
  • Peggy
    Peggy C. Married on 06/08/2019

My favorite part of our big day!

Completely blew me away! I could hear their beautiful playing while I was sitting nervously in the brides room and couldn’t help but get teary eyed. They exceeded all expectations.
  • Kate
    Kate Married on 04/27/2019

Gorgeous Musical Experience

Cobalt Strings was recommended to us by our planner, and I am SO glad that she sent their name our way! They are an incredibly talented group, and they made our ceremony sound absolutely beautiful. They even sent us the sheet music for the arrangement they wrote for a song we requested that was not on their list! They are also incredibly easy to work with - super responsive and straightforward. My only regret is that in the whirlwind of the day, I didn't get a chance to say hi or thank them! They were absolutely amazing and I can't wait to get our video back so that I can listen to the music again. Highly recommended!
  • Andrea
    Andrea Married on 04/06/2019

Beautiful music, easy to work with, 100% recommended

Cobalt Strings created a wonderful atmosphere for both our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. They brought up the level of elegance that we were aiming for. In addition, they are terrific to work with: they are professional, friendly, and responsive. They were more than willing to accommodate one wacky song request that I gave them prior to the wedding. They also have a HUGE selection of songs from many genres that are well laid out on their website. Thanks, Cobalt Strings!
    Gerald I. Married on 12/31/2018

Wonderful group with great range

Cobalt Strings was the perfect compliment to our wedding! Leading up to ceremony, Amber was extremely easy to work with and happy to accommodate requests and she was quick to respond to any questions. Their music was excellent and with their repertoire, we were able to use them for both traditional music during the ceremony and more contemporary music during our cocktail hour. Thanks again for helping to make our wedding day so special!