Tailor & Table

Atlanta, GA View map
$3,200 Package Price

$3,200 Package Price

Planning or coordinating for your big day.

Big or small ~ indoor or out ~ traditional or completely out-of-the-box, my passion for wedding day bliss can make your dream day come to life. We can insure that your wedding is extraordinary; just like you envisioned it.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$3,200

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,200

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$6,300

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Joya Married on 06/30/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My daughter’s wedding simply would not have occurred without Kristen and her team. Throughout every phase of the planning to the end of the reception, Kristen handled every detail with a professional, composed, confident, positive approach. Since I live in PA and my daughter is in veterinary school at UGA, planning a Georgia wedding would have been a nightmare without her. She communicated with us and all vendors to answer questions, seek input and ideas, and to assure that no detail was overlooked. I enjoyed every moment leading up to the ceremony and reception and felt free to celebrate the entire evening. How invaluable is it for a mother of the bride to feel literally stress free in these circumstances? I will remember everything about this occasion with gratitude and joy, and so very much of my thanks is owed to Kristen. She is simply the best.
    Corinne Married on 06/30/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Kristen and her team went above and beyond to make our wedding beyond perfect. I don't know what we would have done without her. I would recommend Kristen to anyone and everyone who will listen! She is truly the most organized human being I have ever met, and she is so much fun to work with.
    Jen Married on 06/23/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Kristen Scott and her team did and amazing job helping us with our daughter's wedding. The wedding was beautiful and we owe a lot to Kristen and her team for making our day perfect! We have known Kristen for a very long time and so thankful she was able to help us and be a part of the day!

• illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

EuroAndy Events Entertainment Services EuroAndy Events Entertainment Services Wedding DJs

We cannot say enough about Kristen. She is always on top of things, has wonderful staff that works with her and always pays attention to the smallest details. Nothing is overlooked and she will go the extra mile for you for what you need. Every time we have worked together has been flawless!

Ruby Riot Creatives Ruby Riot Creatives Wedding Videographers

Kristen is one of my all time favorite planners I've had the privilege of working alongside. They say a sign of a great leader is when they can lead with ease, and Kristen has this down to a science. She's so genuine in all of her interactions with her couples as well as her vendors. Never phased by any changes made through the day, and always a smile on her face, Kristen is a no-brainer for who you should hire for your perfect wedding day.

Georgia EVentures Georgia EVentures Wedding Limos

Kristen J. Scott and her team are the consummate wedding professionals! I have worked with Kristen on several occasions providing my Tesla Model S and driver services for wedding car exit. Communication from Kristen before during and after each event has been 5-Star! You can count on Kristen to deliver a 'smooth as silk' day of the wedding for you!

Atlanta, GA, 30062
Location of (Tailor & Table)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding