609 Cloud Ct, Round Rock, TX 78681 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,950

About Tim Waters Photography

Tim Waters Photography is a wedding and portrait photography company based in Austin, Texas. Tim Waters is a photographer who will work with you every step of the way, from planning to editing and delivering high-quality, professional wedding photography. The photographer seeks to capture raw emotion and uses a mix of contemporary and photojournalistic photography styles. He is committed to capturing all the small details that reflect your wedding day and are unique to you.

Tim Waters Photography offers several wedding photography packages to choose from, with a range of services. Packages can include an engagement shoot, second shooter, digital files, high-resolution images and one event per day. Packages can also include the following:

• Additional hours

austin wedding 2

23 Reviews for Tim Waters Photography

• Amanda

Amanda W. · Getting married on 10/02/2021

Super nice and fun photographer!

Tim was a great photographer to work with! I was initially drawn to him because of his photography style. During the day, he was very personable and was patient with my giant wedding party! Throughout the night, I hardly even noticed he and his assistant were there - they did a great job of capturing our wedding! I have only seen the teaser pictures so far, but I love them already!

Sent on 03/20/2020
  • Kylie

Kylie A. · Married on 10/11/2020

Tim was the most amazing photographer for our wedding. So thoughtful, fun, and made us feel comfortable!

I cannot say enough good things about Tim Waters. He was the best photographer we could have had with us on our big day. Your wedding is an intimate affair, and having someone so joyful and thoughtful by our sides throughout the day was wonderful. My fiance, now husband, is a bit shy so I thought having a male photographer would be helpful and it was! Tim was able to help us both relax and be ourselves. He directed our family photos with ease and had a great eye for the best locations and lighting during our couples session. Also, he carried around my bouquet-- which was SO HEAVY! Thanks Tim. We will be hiring Tim again in the future for family photos etc.! If your hire Tim, you won't regret it!

Sent on 10/15/2020
  • Becca

Becca S. · Married on 02/15/2020

Beautiful photos that capture the emotion and essence of the day!

We hired Tim Waters for our wedding at Prospect House at the recommendation of our planning team with Lovely Day Events and based on his beautiful past work and photography style. I reached out to dozens of photographers and interviewed a couple because photos are so important to me. Ultimately, we chose Tim because his photos look natural, they are emotive, and his editing style is slightly moody without being too dark. Leading up to the wedding, Tim was super responsive over email and provided thoughtful responses to all of my questions. On the wedding day, I appreciated that he was assertive and as someone not used to being professionally photographed, his cues and direction were very helpful. At the end of the night before he took off, he checked in with me to see if we wanted to get any other last pictures. We enjoyed working with Tim and his second shooter Tammy was great too! It was very helpful to have a photography team that was familiar with the venue and could quickly direct us to different spaces for portraits and group shots. I recommend the package with two photographers since it is great to have shots from different angles for special moments like the first look and during the ceremony. The photos are beautiful and really capture the emotion and essence of the day. Thank you, Tim!

Sent on 06/14/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Tim Waters Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2950
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Custom Graphics
    Destination / Travel
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Proofs

• 609 Cloud Ct Round Rock, Texas, 78681 See on map
    5126192941 (Phone number)
    Location of (Tim Waters Photography)