Tim Waters Photography

Round Rock, Texas View map
$2,950 Most Popular Price

$2,950 Most Popular Price

Tim Waters Photography is a wedding and portrait photography company based in Austin, Texas. Tim Waters is a photographer who will work with you every step of the way, from planning to editing and delivering high-quality, professional wedding photography. The photographer seeks to capture raw emotion and uses a mix of contemporary and photojournalistic photography styles. He is committed to capturing all the small details that reflect your wedding day and are unique to you.

Tim Waters Photography offers several wedding photography packages to choose from, with a range of services. Packages can include an engagement shoot, second shooter, digital files, high-resolution images and one event per day. Packages can also include the following:

• Additional hours
  • Destination/travel
  • Multiple locations
  • Wedding portraits
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints
  • Proofs

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,950

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Custom Graphics
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs

• Amanda
    Amanda W. Married on 10/02/2021

Super nice and fun photographer!

Tim was a great photographer to work with! I was initially drawn to him because of his photography style. During the day, he was very personable and was patient with my giant wedding party! Throughout the night, I hardly even noticed he and his assistant were there - they did a great job of capturing our wedding! I have only seen the teaser pictures so far, but I love them already!
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey M. Married on 03/20/2021

Book Tim Now, You Will Not Regret It

My husband and I could not be happier with the photos we received from Tim. He took our engagement photos and wedding photos, both of which are phenomenal. He captured so much joy and love. He was also incredibly personable and quick to respond to our emails. I cannot recommend him enough. His photos are gorgeous and he’s just plain fun to work with. My fiancé is extremely camera shy and Tim managed to make him feel at ease in front of a camera. I can’t wait to get our pictures hung up around our home.
  • Kylie
    Kylie A. Married on 10/11/2020

Tim was the most amazing photographer for our wedding. So thoughtful, fun, and made us feel comfortable!

I cannot say enough good things about Tim Waters. He was the best photographer we could have had with us on our big day. Your wedding is an intimate affair, and having someone so joyful and thoughtful by our sides throughout the day was wonderful. My fiance, now husband, is a bit shy so I thought having a male photographer would be helpful and it was! Tim was able to help us both relax and be ourselves. He directed our family photos with ease and had a great eye for the best locations and lighting during our couples session. Also, he carried around my bouquet-- which was SO HEAVY! Thanks Tim. We will be hiring Tim again in the future for family photos etc.! If your hire Tim, you won't regret it!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

609 Cloud Ct Round Rock, Texas, 78681
5126192941
Location of (Tim Waters Photography)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding