1001 Ross Ave., Dallas, TX 75202 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $1,250
Availability Check your date

About Tiffany Nicole Clark Productions

Tiffany Nicole Clark Productions is a wedding and event planner based in Dallas, Texas. Professional planner Tiffany Nicole has provided clients with personal wedding planning and coordinating services for several years, offering a planning experienced tailored to your unique celebration. Tiffany Nicole Clark Productions ensures that your wedding day will exceed your expectations by providing planning services with stellar quality and glamorous flare.

Tiffany Nicole Clark Productions provides wedding and event planning services for ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsals, among other special events. She offers full-service event design for all wedding types, including civil, cultural, destination weddings, and elopements, as well as religious and non-religious ceremonies. Whether you have your own wedding vision and wish to be involved in the planning process or want to leave the details to the team, Tiffany Nicole Clark Productions offers full and partial planning services, and will take on as much of the planning as you are comfortable with. Planning services include:

• Budget analysis
Bride's heels
1a4a5344 51 995836

4 Reviews for Tiffany Nicole Clark Productions

Raul · Married on 09/01/2018

I worked as a "cigar rolling" vendor for Tiffany ..WilliamsCigars.com. Have worked w many wedding planners and certainly enjoyed her "up to date" information on the event and the timeline which she provided and which was followed. Would definitely work with Tiffany again.

Sent on 09/03/2018

Anitria · Married on 03/15/2018

Tiffany is BEYOND amazing! I asked her for A LOT and to say she delivered is an understatement! I really wanted to get my bridesmaids dolled up for my wedding and treat them by paying for their make up the day of. Well, my optimistic self really thought I could afford to pay for 16 people (including myself)! People thought I was crazy, especially because I was living paycheck to paycheck. BUT Tiffany really hooked me and my girls UP! She gave me an amazing, price and allowed me to pay in payments (talk about being flexible). From the beginning until the very end, she was professional, efficient, and REAL. Tiffany got a team together for my wedding day and WENT TO WORK. I mean my girls felt like queens afterward. Each one of them was on point that day. Did I mention she was willing to work with my time restraint AND my last minute changes? She and her team managed to do 12, almost 13 girls IN FOUR HOURS. None of their hard work went unnoticed, all the girls loved their make up--it was definitely top notch make up that lasted the WHOLE DAY. Like I'm not even exaggerating. PLUS it wasn't event heavy makeup, I knew some of my girls weren't used to wearing makeup and they were amazed by her work. If I could do this all over again, I'd choose Tiffany without a doubt!!! You won't regret it, I sure don't!

Sent on 03/29/2018

Tiffany Nicole Clark Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 750.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,250.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,750.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3