Tiffany Nicole Clark Productions Reviews

4 Reviews for Tiffany Nicole Clark Productions

• Dee

Dee · Married on 11/17/2018

A Dream Wedding Planner

Tiffany was our wedding planner for our November wedding, and she went above and beyond our expectations. From start to finish, Tiffany was scheduling meetings, tastings, communicating with vendors and more! Her industry connections helped us score amazing and professional vendors to make our day as flawless as possible. As for the day of, she made sure we felt ZERO stress the entire day. She made sure any hitches were fixed promptly. We were confident everything would play out perfectly with Tiffany running things. Tiffany is also an excellent MUA and glammed my girls up for the day. They looked flawless and my mother (who never wears makeup) kept raving about how fabulous she felt! If you're looking for a professional and thoughtful wedding planner to make sure your big day is wonderful, reach out to Tiffany. You'll be glad that you did!

Sincerely,
    The Winnfields | 11-17-18

Sent on 12/04/2018

Raul · Married on 09/01/2018

I worked as a "cigar rolling" vendor for Tiffany ..WilliamsCigars.com. Have worked w many wedding planners and certainly enjoyed her "up to date" information on the event and the timeline which she provided and which was followed. Would definitely work with Tiffany again.

Sent on 09/03/2018

Anitria · Married on 03/15/2018

Tiffany is BEYOND amazing! I asked her for A LOT and to say she delivered is an understatement! I really wanted to get my bridesmaids dolled up for my wedding and treat them by paying for their make up the day of. Well, my optimistic self really thought I could afford to pay for 16 people (including myself)! People thought I was crazy, especially because I was living paycheck to paycheck. BUT Tiffany really hooked me and my girls UP! She gave me an amazing, price and allowed me to pay in payments (talk about being flexible). From the beginning until the very end, she was professional, efficient, and REAL. Tiffany got a team together for my wedding day and WENT TO WORK. I mean my girls felt like queens afterward. Each one of them was on point that day. Did I mention she was willing to work with my time restraint AND my last minute changes? She and her team managed to do 12, almost 13 girls IN FOUR HOURS. None of their hard work went unnoticed, all the girls loved their make up--it was definitely top notch make up that lasted the WHOLE DAY. Like I'm not even exaggerating. PLUS it wasn't event heavy makeup, I knew some of my girls weren't used to wearing makeup and they were amazed by her work. If I could do this all over again, I'd choose Tiffany without a doubt!!! You won't regret it, I sure don't!

Sent on 03/29/2018
  • F

Felicia · Married on 09/01/2018

Tiffany did a great job selecting vendors for us to review that work with our desired budget. She was diligent in making sure items on the checklist or to-do-list were getting done on time and/or in a timely fashion. Overall, I greatly appreciated her help facilitating and planning our event.

Sent on 09/14/2018