Palm Harbor, FL 34685 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 3

About Three Fish Fiesta

Welcome to the party!

Three Fish Fiesta believes in shaking things up. We’re all about fresh, modern storytelling – not yo gramma’s wedding photos! Our images are inspired by your secret handshakes, favorite dates, inside jokes, new beginnings, and always made with love!

We celebrate weddings, bun-in-the-oven mama’s, newborns, best friends, graduates, families, you by yourself with your weird hat collection, and anyone ready for an adventure!

Basing out of St. Petersburg Fl, and loves to travel.

Take a little lurk at the site for more information, or get in touch by emailing shannon@threefishfiesta.com, or calling 727-741-5440 to say hello!

High-five,

home1
i20

23 Reviews for Three Fish Fiesta

Elissa · Married on 11/28/2015

I was a bridesmaid in a wedding Shannon shot and I cannot say enough about her. She captured our group's quirky personalities perfectly. Shannon is extremely personable and makes the experience fun and enjoyable; her personality leaves people completely at ease. I would recommend Waking Hours for every event!

Thank you Shannon!!

Ashley · Married on 10/19/2013

Shannon recently photographed my wedding, and I could not be happier! She also did my engagement session earlier in February. I have had SO many compliments on the love, silliness, and tenderness in each photo that Shannon took. When you are getting photographed, it can be super awkward and nobody knows what to do with their hands, where to stand, where to look, etc. Shannon made EVERYONE feel so comfortable and at the end of our photography session, my whole family and bridal party was giddy with the joy and laughter that leaks out of Shannon. She is a FABULOUS photographer, but more importantly, she is kind, sweet, and truly lovely (on the inside and out). I would recommend Shannon to my mom, my best friend, my boss...ANYONE. She was BY FAR the best vendor I hired throughout the whole wedding process.

Working with Shannon for our wedding on 6/20/2013 was divine. She has such a beautiful personality and her photographic eye is astoundingly gifted. There is something about the way Shannon captures images that makes everyone look and feel beautiful. She is such a powerful force for positivity and good that her energy infects even the grumpiest of wedding guest. I can not wait for our next big adventure so that we can have Shannon capture it. If you are looking for images that will represent you on your day you should choose Three Fish Fiesta. Tonia and Carmen

Three Fish Fiesta FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Proofs

3 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Three Fish Fiesta 1
    Small Wedding Discount
    On a budget? Having a small wedding? I'll work with you as best I can. If your guest list is under 50 people I will subtract $50 dollars from your wedding package total.
  • Three Fish Fiesta 2
    Military Discount
    Marrying into the military? We are so thankful for all you do! I will subtract $100 dollars from your wedding package total.
  • Three Fish Fiesta 3
    Student Discount
    Still in school? Knowledge is important! I will subtract $25 dollars from your wedding package total for each half of the couple still in school. Just send me a copy of your current schedule.

• Grant Hemond and Associates, Inc.
    Grant Hemond and Associates, Inc. Wedding DJs

Always a pleasure working with Shannon! Extremely professional an equally talented!! A+

• Rev Dean A Ryder
    Rev Dean A Ryder Wedding Officiants

Shannon does a wonderful job photographing a wedding. I am thrilled when I learn that she is going to be the photographer for a wedding that I am officiating. She is non-obtrusive and does a tremendous job taking all the pictures that the couple wants, tailoring her style to their desires. She has that wonderful quality of a photographer's eye and see the composition that would be best for each picture. I definitely recommend her without reservation. Pastor Dean

• Palm Harbor, FL 34685 See on map