thomas bui lifestyle

San Diego, CA View map
$7,008 Package Price

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$7,008

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$12,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Event Design
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Monica
    Monica W. Married on 07/10/2021

Thomas Bui wedding planner

Where do we begin!? I’ll start by saying Thomas Bui far EXCEEDED our expectations!! We initially met Thomas in October 2018 at Hotel Del Coronado. My husband and I live in Colorado but would visit the Del often and we fell in love with it. So much so, that we decided to have our wedding there. I researched the list of wedding coordinators provided to us by the Del and narrowed it down to the top four. We flew out to Coronado to meet all four selected wedding coordinators and met with Thomas Bui first. Within the first 5 minutes of our visit, we knew he was the one! My husband and I just canceled the rest, we didn’t want to waste their time.
    Being that this was going to be a destination wedding, timely communication was key. There was never any delay in communication with us when we reached out to Thomas, either text, via email, or phone. Because of this, not once did I worry that things weren’t getting done nor did I ever feel the need to micromanage. This truly put me at ease! I was confident I could fully trust Thomas with everything. With that being said, I also knew the vendors he recommended to us were top notch! Thomas was consistently on point with every aspect of our wedding!
    Our initial wedding date was July 2020, but with the pandemic we ended up postponing the wedding twice and Thomas was in close contact with us throughout. We ended up moving the wedding to Colorado and were married July 10th at The Broadmoor this year. Thomas coordinated the move to Colorado with every single one of our vendors in California and it was seamless! All 15,000 flowers were transported from California to Colorado in a refrigerated truck and they were beyond gorgeous at the wedding.
    I always had a vision for our wedding, but sometimes that can be hard to relay, but not with Thomas! He knew exactly what I wanted and made that vision come to life. Same is true with my wedding dress. Thomas and I visited a few bridal shops in San Diego, and nothing really caught my attention. Thomas recommended a designer by the name of Galia Lahav. We found a bridal shop in Denver that carried her line of dresses and was he right! I found the wedding dress of my dreams!
    Thomas and his team have superb attention to detail. Everything was perfect the day of our wedding, there was nothing I would change. We were absolutely amazed and beyond impressed with his work! Friends and family have described our wedding as stunning, magnificent, breathtaking, beautiful, classy and elegant and have said “It’s nothing like they’ve ever seen before” and my favorite, “The wedding of the Century”!
    My fairytale wedding came true thanks to Thomas Bui, and we will forever be grateful!

• Gretchen
    Gretchen S. Married on 04/24/2021

Birthday Yacht Party

I cannot say enough about Thomas and Thomas Bui Lifestyle. Thomas and Bob are consummate professionals and their attention to detail is impeccable. Thomas is brilliant at anticipating the needs of his clients and their guests and his creative genius exceeds expectations. He is everything one is looking for in an event planner and maker of magical memories that last a lifetime.
  • Charlotte
    Charlotte C. Married on 12/01/2019

Stress-free, Meticulous Planner!

We hired Thomas Bui for my mom's 60th birthday celebration. We have always admired Thomas' work as native San Diegans. It has always been a dream of my mom's to hire Thomas, so we were very excited to work with him and Thomas and his team exceeded all of our expectations.

We told him a brief idea of what we were thinking for the party and he took it to a new level. His knowledge of the industry and vast experience is unmatched. He has incredible relationships with the best, most reliable vendors, so the entire process from planning to the actual party was efficient and seamless. Thomas coordinated the invites, a dance floor on the pool, gourmet appetizers and dinner, a band, rentals, hair and makeup and much more. The day of the party was relaxing and stress-free thanks to his meticulous planning.

Thomas and his team are friendly, outgoing and easy to be around. We always looked forward to our meetings with them prior to the event. Thomas has endless ideas, but knows how to narrow down the priorities to fit within budget. We will absolutely be hiring Thomas again. If you want to throw a first class party, Thomas is for you.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

ANGIE SILVY Photography ANGIE SILVY Photography Wedding Photographers

Thomas is wonderful!!! just look at his web site and work... San Diego is very lucky to have someone as talented as he is... angie silvy

1238 Bush St. San Diego, CA, 92103
6192989446
Location of (thomas bui lifestyle)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding