Minneapolis, Minneapolis, MN 55458 Map · Phone number
  • Events 1

About This Love Weddings

This Love Weddings is a full-service wedding planning company serving the Twin Cities area of Minnesota. The team at This Love Weddings has specialized experience in planning weddings in Minnesota for couples who are located distantly. In fact, the team has previously worked with couples from San Francisco, Madison, Chicago, Dallas/Fort Worth, Houston, New York, New Jersey and Atlanta. If you are local, no worries, they’ve got you covered too!

Experience
Faith is the owner and creative director at This Love Weddings. While at the University of Minnesota- Twin Cities, Faith studied business marketing, and she boasts a vast amount of leadership and planning experience from roles in the retail and non-profit industries. Her “get things done” attitude makes her a capable planner, but she also is highly personable and fun to work with. Additionally, Faith is a certified professional bridal consultant.

Occasionally, This Love Weddings gets involved in budgeting workshops that are aimed at helping couples to budget effectively for their wedding. They also offer many of the traditional wedding planning services, including:

• Day-of coordination

wedding consulting
minnesota wedding planner
wedding rosary
This Love Weddings
our lady of victory chapel wedding
wedding day coordinator
minnesota wedding planner
saint paul wedding planner
This Love Weddings
saint paul day of coordinator
events and wedding planning

1 User photo

This Love Weddings 1
  • Rena

Rena · Married on 09/14/2019

My Wedding Was A Dream; All Thanks to Faith!

I normally don’t write reviews, but I have to this time because words are just not enough to express how grateful I am to the This Love Wedding team. My wedding was stunningly beautiful, and it was everything I ever wanted for my special day. I had Faith as my planner for my wedding in September 2019, and few words I would use to describe her are: Professional, extremely attentive to details, (I mean lots of details), a dream to work with, and may I say she knows her stuff and passionate about her work. I saw Faith work online as soon as I got engaged and knew that I had to meet her; she had everything I wanted in a planner and just overall a great fit for me. Faith understood my vision right from the start and went right away to work by bringing together some of the biggest names in the wedding industry from around the country to execute on my vision. It took a lot of effort and she coordinated that flawlessly. She solicited my input and feedback every step of the way and always made us feel as though she had everything 100% under control; which she did because everything turned out STUNNING! Couldn’t have asked for more.

Faith is a top-notch planner and I am incredibly lucky to have had her lead my dream team. I highly recommend This Love Wedding and Faith and will vouch for her any day.

Sent on 10/04/2019
    This Love Weddings 2

Susan O. · Married on 10/08/2018

Amazing! Everything We Needed and More!

Faith was an amazing wedding planner. She planned and coordinated my entire wedding from the beginning to the end. Everything was so beautiful. My husband and I didn't think we could ever afford a wedding that looked the way it looked on our day. However, Faith took our vision and ran with it! She is truly a life saver and I don't mean the candy (lol). She also made me realize the importance of not cutting corners and was good at bringing us back to reality, enforcing practicality. Everyone can’t stop raving about our wedding. Best wedding ever! I would not change anything about how our day went. As with every wedding there will always be minor hiccups but Faith did everything in her power for our day to run as smoothly as possible. It was well executed and well planned.

Sent on 04/28/2019

Gr · Married on 06/17/2017

We were beyond thrilled with the work that Faith and This Love Weddings did for our wedding. We went with the "Complete Planning" option and the title of services is accurate. Faith did everything from scheduling appointments to negotiating contracts, to creating beautiful stationary for the day itself. In the lead up to the wedding everyone said we seemed very relaxed and I credit that to Faith. Thank you This Love Weddings!

Sent on 06/21/2017

This Love Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,650.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Destination, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• When:
      Nov 03, 2019 02:30 PM - 04:30 PM
    • Location:
      Cornerstone Studios, Minneapolis, Minneapolis

Are you newly engaged? Feeling overwhelmed by next steps? What's a practical wedding budget and how do you create one? After completing this on-budget planning workshop, you will take away the knowledge of where to spend your dollars and given the tools to confidently work within your budget.

The workshop will be led by Faith Folayan, owner + creative director of This Love Weddings. Faith has been apart of the wedding industry for over 9 years, so she knows a few things about dollars and sense. Each attendee will receive a budget worksheet and tips for saving. Bites, mimosas, and swag are included in the ticket price. We hope to see you at our workshop on November 3rd!

Seats are limited, register today!

• Amber Budd Atelier, LLC
    Amber Budd Atelier, LLC Wedding Hair & Makeup

I worked with Faith on a photoshoot and was immediately impressed by her attention to detail and thoroughness in communication! She is fantastic to work with!

• Minneapolis Minneapolis, Minnesota, 55458 See on map