This Love Weddings Reviews

1 User photo

This Love Weddings 1
  • Rena

Rena · Married on 09/14/2019

My Wedding Was A Dream; All Thanks to Faith!

I normally don’t write reviews, but I have to this time because words are just not enough to express how grateful I am to the This Love Wedding team. My wedding was stunningly beautiful, and it was everything I ever wanted for my special day. I had Faith as my planner for my wedding in September 2019, and few words I would use to describe her are: Professional, extremely attentive to details, (I mean lots of details), a dream to work with, and may I say she knows her stuff and passionate about her work. I saw Faith work online as soon as I got engaged and knew that I had to meet her; she had everything I wanted in a planner and just overall a great fit for me. Faith understood my vision right from the start and went right away to work by bringing together some of the biggest names in the wedding industry from around the country to execute on my vision. It took a lot of effort and she coordinated that flawlessly. She solicited my input and feedback every step of the way and always made us feel as though she had everything 100% under control; which she did because everything turned out STUNNING! Couldn’t have asked for more.

Faith is a top-notch planner and I am incredibly lucky to have had her lead my dream team. I highly recommend This Love Wedding and Faith and will vouch for her any day.

This Love Weddings 2
    Sent on 10/04/2019

Susan O. · Married on 10/08/2018

Amazing! Everything We Needed and More!

Faith was an amazing wedding planner. She planned and coordinated my entire wedding from the beginning to the end. Everything was so beautiful. My husband and I didn't think we could ever afford a wedding that looked the way it looked on our day. However, Faith took our vision and ran with it! She is truly a life saver and I don't mean the candy (lol). She also made me realize the importance of not cutting corners and was good at bringing us back to reality, enforcing practicality. Everyone can’t stop raving about our wedding. Best wedding ever! I would not change anything about how our day went. As with every wedding there will always be minor hiccups but Faith did everything in her power for our day to run as smoothly as possible. It was well executed and well planned.

Sent on 04/28/2019

Gr · Married on 06/17/2017

We were beyond thrilled with the work that Faith and This Love Weddings did for our wedding. We went with the "Complete Planning" option and the title of services is accurate. Faith did everything from scheduling appointments to negotiating contracts, to creating beautiful stationary for the day itself. In the lead up to the wedding everyone said we seemed very relaxed and I credit that to Faith. Thank you This Love Weddings!

Sent on 06/21/2017

Lucile · Married on 02/26/2017

Hi Guys thank you so much for everything you did for us!!!!

Sent on 03/31/2017

Snider · event on: 05/15/2015

I wanted to surprised my girlfriend with both a birthday party and proposal made into one event. I contacted Faith about what I wanted to do and I'm so happy I did. She helped me with choosing a venue as well as putting together the step by step details of how to plan the night. There were about 30 people there and Faith arrived early to prep them for the surprise. The night went outstanding well. My girlfriend cried and said Yes!

Sent on 06/04/2015

Jena · Married on 07/05/2014

I was beyond thrilled with how everything turned out for my special day! I worked with Faith towards the end of the wedding planning. I was hysterical because we decided to do a lot of things on our own and I was stressed until I got Urbane Montage on my team! Immediately, Faith helped to take all of the stress off of me, get me organized, and focused on the important parts of my day. She came in last minute and even though we were having our event over a holiday weekend she made it just as important to be everywhere we needed her (rehearsals, set up/tear down, and even picked up the cake on the day of!) Basically anything I was in need of they offered to do to make me feel at ease and able to celebrate my special day. I couldn't ask for anything more. The price was affordable and well worth it.

Sent on 09/11/2014

Rob · Married on 04/27/2013

Everything was fantastic. Faith was just what we needed. We decided well into the planning stages that we needed someone to keep it all tied together, and Faith did it with a compressed timeline. Lots of contact, lots of follow up, and on the day-of, we were briefed before the ceremony, directed and reminded only as much as was needed. It was just the right amount of authority, too... she pulled all the right strings, and only involved us when necessary. I once heard movie music described like this: If you are noticing it, odds are it's no good. Faith worked just like that; everything went off without a hitch, and our wedding day was a hit. Thank you for your hard work, Faith. We noticed.

Sent on 06/03/2013

Lacey · Married on 08/17/2012

Everyone always tells you to prepare for something to go wrong at your wedding. Never did I think, that almost everything would be a mess at mine. From the caterer to the flowers, my vendors were overhwelming. I would have thrown my hands up and asked for a complete re-do on the wedding if it wasn’t for Faith.

We signed on with Faith just two weeks before the wedding. In normal situations she’s guiding her clients from the very start of planning. I was extremely impressed and greatful she was willing to take on such a unique challenge on short notice. Instantly she was helping me prepare, giving suggestions, answering question. Her resourcefulness is top notch in this field.

The day before the wedding she organized the rehearsal with me. Ensured correct timing with our walks and the music. Made sure she knew where everything was and where it was suppose to be. Nailed down the schedule for the entire next day. She listens and provides.

Wedding Day. Faith was, hands down, absolutely amazing. A complete saving grace. Her ability to problem solve on the fly is a natural instinct that every bride should have by their side for the big day. From setting up flowers and cupcakes, to directing the crowds of people and music, Faith stepped up to the madness and went above and beyond. She took on every single issue that arose and turned complete chaos and into polished perfection.

I can’t thank her enough for being so wonderful. If you’re still reading this, I highly suggest you pull up your email or pickup your phone and get in touch with this stylish professional before her year books out!

Sent on 09/20/2012

With all the hours I spent making sure every detail was perfect I can't imagine doing it again without a day of coordinator. It was a small investment for peace of mind and ease. I wanted my mom and aunts and sister to enjoy the big day and I didn't want to worry about place cards and frames as I was walking down the aisle. In walked Faith, who saved the day! She made everything go smoothly, her attention to detail, professional approach and amazing "can-do" attitude made me feel so relaxed. She made sure all my planning wasn't in vain- she made the day work seamlessly! She responded to emails quicker than any vendor, she went above and beyond every step of the way and she had a million wonderful ideas and ways to help keep my budget down while still making my wedding perfect. I would highly recommend her to any gal who doesn't want to worry the day of her wedding!

Sent on 07/11/2012

Alison · Married on 05/19/2012

Faith was great! Professional, flexible and kind!

Sent on 06/03/2013

Paula · Married on 10/08/2011

Overall, Faith did wonderful and amazing job!!! She met with us several times before the wedding to get details for the day of. On the day of the wedding, we had nothing to worry about because Faith had already everything taken care of. It was a beautiful and perfect day!!

Thank you again Faith for such an amazing and wonderful day. We can not thank you enough. The wedding and reception was a success! Thank you for giving us the best memories from our celebration that we will keep for a lifetime!

Sent on 12/11/2011

Sarah · Married on 06/11/2010

I would highly recommend Faith and Urbane Montage Events. Faith took a lot of stress of the bride and groom, and she helped to make it a memorable day for us!

Sent on 01/31/2011

Alana · Married on 11/21/2009

Faith kept everything moving smoothly and easily on my wedding day. I didn't have to worry about anything, and my mind was at ease so I could enjoy my wedding day.

Sent on 01/30/2011

Tiffany · Married on 02/11/2012

Faith from Urbane Montage and her crew were very helpful in carrying out the day of my wedding events. They were there from morning until evening and took care of things like a missing bouquet, taking gifts back to our hotel, and making sure things ran smoothly overall. I would definitely recommend Urbane Montage for event help and planning services.

Sent on 05/27/2013

Kay · Married on 09/01/2018

Designer- long distance

Faith was amazing! She fully executed everything that I dreamed of! Her and her team were a dream to work with. She is knowledgeable, timely and just an overall great planner and designer!

Sent on 10/30/2018