Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Third Bloom

Flowers + Art = Love

Hello Gorgeous and Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!  We'd love to be a part of team in making your dream wedding become a reality.  At Third Bloom we have a passion for flowers, art and design which shows through in our organic and artistic composition and creative styling.   Taking into consideration every detail from a cohesive creative direction to compliment your venue and surroundings, the freshest seasonal locally grown blooms and foliage, to the exceptional one on one guidance and over 15 years’ experience in the floral and event industry, owner and creative director Jennifer Jensen will be sure to make your wedding vision come to life!

We'd love to learn more about your wedding and chat flowers and decor!

> Visit our website to learn more

Categories: Wedding Florist

Set Up (1)
Altar Decor (1)
Chuppah Decor (1)
Single Flowers (1)

Jen was just wonderful to work with for our wedding. She understood the look I wanted right away, and all her recommendation from flower type to colors were spot on. I knew I could absolutely trust her, and I was so excited to see how everything came out for the wedding day. She did not disappoint - the final product was more beautiful than I could even imagine. On top of that, she respected and worked within my budget. She was very responsive throughout the process, and was even proactive in reaching out to me to confirm all the details and see if I needed anything as we got closer to the wedding. I would take any opportunity to work with Jen again and see what beautiful work she she creates.

***Jen was by far my very favorite wedding vendor to work with***

Profile Picture Megan , 5/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Third Bloom did an amazing job on my wedding. After our first meeting, I knew Third Bloom was the perfect vendor to do my wedding. Jen knew exactly what I wanted and instantly knew what to recommend to match my vision. She was able to make recommendations on florals to accomplish my vision, but stay within my budget. I was 100% confident that Third Bloom would deliver what I envisioned and boy was I not disappointed. Jen and her team were incredible! Not only were they professional and on top of everything through the entire process, but the work they delivered left me speechless. It exceeded my expectations. I walked in to the reception and thinking "this is everything I imagined and more." In my mind, Jen and her team made my wedding.

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 5/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Jen created the most beautiful florals for our wedding this past Spring! We were searching for bohemian inspired florals to fit our outdoor venue, and Jen was able to fulfill everything we were hoping for and more.

She was extremely responsive throughout our entire engagement. Some vendors send short responses, especially because they have so many weddings they're trying to execute, but Jen's answers were always thought-out and full of detail to help us every step along the way. We met in person multiple times, and she was always ready to offer creative suggestions to expand upon my floral visions.

Her prices are absolutely wonderful! We had SO MANY flowers, and I guarantee our bills would have been much higher if we went with competitors in the area. Not only are her prices enough to make your wedding budget smile, but she works within your budget without ever trying to add on components that aren't feasible. I have full trust in her, and know that she can make the wedding florals of any budget a masterpiece.

Thank you, Jen! Our wedding was breathtakingly beautiful because of you!!

Profile Picture Jordan, 4/23/16, 7 Reviews

220x220 sq 1417477598027 peach bouquet by third bloom
220x220 sq 1418439401118 peach flowers by third bloom   copy
220x220 sq 1418439425247 white anemone bouquet by third bloom   copy
220x220 sq 1418439434550 white garden bouquet by third bloom   copy

Third Bloom does incredible work! We've seen such a variety of stunning pieces from Jennifer. She has an innate ability to create and execute a particular feel and theme with her beautiful florals. We've been nothing short of impressed with everything we've seen from her. We highly recommend her for your next special event AND she even has a storefront for your more regular floral needs :)

Jen and I recently teamed up for a soft yet vibrant spring-inspired styled shoot. I'm always nervous the first time I work with any florist, since I tend to have pretty particular likes and dislikes when it comes to floral design! After our first meeting, though, any apprehension I had had totally disappeared. Not only did Jen completely get my vision, she really went above and beyond for the shoot, bringing the perfect vases to complement her insanely gorgeous arrangements, and crafting not one, but two head pieces! Aside from her professional talent, she just has the sweetest personality, and I had such a great time collaborating with her. Hope we can do it again soon, Jen!

I absolutely love working with Jenn! Third Bloom is a great company with gorgeous floral, excellent communication and impeccable quality. I highly recommend Third Bloom for all your floral needs. Jenn always has the floral displayed in the cutest containers (even the boutonierres) and all are tagged which is very important on the day. She doesn't overlook any detail. Her calm, sweet and pleasant personality makes the day even more enjoyable.

Jennifer goes way beyond my expectations with her beautiful floral displays! She is such a pleasure to work with and I love recommending her to my clients. Sharon Cole - A Dream Wedding by Sharon

Private Design Studio, By Appointment Only, Escondido, CA 92029   See On Map