Tampa, FL 33607 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Theresa NeSmith Photography

Authentic, Creative, and Timeless Wedding Photography.Your story is beautiful and unique and therefore your wedding images should be nothing less.

Hi, I'm Theresa. I grew up in AL & GA. I am a southern girl through and through. I love red dirt roads, old historic homes & cities, fried chicken & cornbread, and anything chocolate. I LOVE to shop for cute outfits. My favorite outfit consists of purchases made from Ann Taylor, Banana Republic, Fossil, and Converse. I LOVE my Chucks. I am quiet in large groups but totally dorky with my friends. I feel the most beautiful when I am with my husband. I am an introvert who loves people. I love deeply. My faith is the foundation on which my life is built- from the inside out. I love getting to know my clients because when I know you and your relationship it allows me to capture your true beauty. I can't wait to hear from you!

Theresa <3 :) xoxo

Follow Theresa NeSmith Photography on

20 Reviews for Theresa NeSmith Photography

Samantha · Married on 10/17/2015

Theresa is the best! She takes unique shots and truly enjoys her job. She worked very well with other vendors and made sure that the "little details" were captured. Details you wouldn't think to capture! Theresa has a very special talent and uses natural light to really make pictures out of this world. She was also very open to poses and ideas that we wanted as well. I would recommend her services to anyone!

Kristen · Married on 05/31/2014

Theresa is amazing, high quality work, friendly, flexible and all-round wonderful person. My husband and I couldnt be happier. Choose her for your wedding

Theresa did a beautiful job with our pictures! We couldn't be happier with the results. She captured every detail of our wedding & we are so grateful & so happy that we chose her as our photographer. The pictures were sent to us in a timely manner as well. It took 6 weeks, which was great!! Again, if anyone in this area is looking for a wonderful photographer, she's the one to choose. Thanks Theresa!!

Rhonda & Mark Duncan

Theresa NeSmith Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,012.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,785.00
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files

• Right Hand Films
    Right Hand Films Wedding Videographers

Theresa is an excellent photographer and my #1 choice in the Tampa Bay Area based on business professionalism, fairness, creativity, and relationship building with clients. Highly recommended and, through working with her, one of my good friends! Definitely a great choice for all types of photography, especially weddings.

• Tampa, FL 33607 See on map