PO Box 2675, Blowing Rock, NC 28605 Map · Phone number

About The Whole Shebang

The Whole Shebang continually strives to help you create a one-of-a-kind, beautiful, and creative wedding in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina.

We absolutely love what we do and there is a real joy in the process of creating a relaxed and fun environment that allows a bride to create her own unique vision of a perfect wedding day. Our job is to pull together every aspect of your vision and handle all of the details so that your wedding day is beautiful, memorable, stress-free, and uniquely YOURS! Whatever your dream, we will help you find innovative ways to make it happen, and guide you every step of the way.

We love the common thread among brides who choose to get married in the mountains. Whether you live in the area, vacationed here growing up, or attended college, there is a deep-rooted connection with nature, the outdoors, and the beauty of the High Country. Whether it's the dream of a casual, rustic backyard BBQ, or a glamorous black tie affair, the one thing all of our clients seem to have in common is that they are creative, soulful, and eager to incorporate the majestic landscape of the Blue Ridge Mountains into the overall vision of their wedding day and share it with their closest friends and family.

We invite you to take a look around, check out the blog, read reviews, browse our facebook and instagram and get a feel for the wedding planning services offered by the The Whole Shebang. Please feel free to contact me directly with any questions you might have. I look forward to hearing from you!

hello@wholeshebangevents.com
828.719.9171

Thanks so much for your interest and have a great day!

-Meris

zachsarah 0335 rt25438 x2
b1acc06336d5e3f2 1478006396927 big

54 Reviews for The Whole Shebang

Lauren Reichard · Married on 09/21/2019

The Best Wedding Planner!!!

It is hard to put into words how amazing Meris and her team really are!! Throughout the entire process Meris was organized, calm, and always open/available to answer any questions. Our wedding day went so unbelievably smooth because of Meris and her team. We didn't have to drop a finger on the big day and we owe that all to her! Meris and her team always made sure my husband and I had everything we needed (food, drinks, etc) throughout the entire night. I could have not imagined my wedding day without Meris and I am so lucky to have had worked with her and her team!! If you need a wedding planner, the Whole Shebang is simply the best!

Sent on 12/08/2019

Cameron Baarbe · Married on 05/18/2019

Meris is the best!

Meris was absolutely amazing from our very first phone call. Not only did she do the pre-planning logistics for our rehearsal dinner and wedding, keeping track of every detail, she executed everything on-site. Meris makes things happen. She has incredible insight on everything from venues to vendors in the high country and was a valuable resource when it came to wedding etiquette and creative problem solving. She spent many nights and weekends during the planning phase on the phone with us, talking through logistics and helping us brainstorm ideas. We planned our wedding from another country, but we always felt like we were in the best hands having Meris as our planner. Our wedding wouldn’t have been such a success without her. Meris did so much for us on and in preparation for our wedding day. She coordinated with all of our vendors, organized vendor meals, coordinated shuttles, brought a steamer for the bridemaids’ dresses, pinned all of the groomsmen’s flowers on, bustled my dress for me, placed seating cards, helped us find a missing suitcase, delivered flowers to our brunch the next day, among so many other things. She did so much for us. The team she brought on-site was absolutely amazing. They made everything so seamless. It was surprisingly hot on our wedding day and one of her assistants offered to fan me before I walked down the aisle, calmed me down with a breathing technique and later helped me use the bathroom in my dress! Meris, we are so grateful for all that you have done for us to give us the wedding of our dreams. Thank you for rolling with all of our ideas and changes and for being the best wedding planner we could have ever hoped for! We wish we could do it all again just to be able to work with you one more time!

Sent on 12/15/2019

Kaitlin Schreiner · Married on 05/14/2019

Outstanding and magical!

This is an email I wrote to Meris after the wedding:

Meris,

I wanted to send a quick note to thank you so much for all your help the last 6 months. You are incredible at what you do and just having you around on the big day brought so much peace to me. I was not stressed about thing and you really do have a gift. Everything came together so beautifully it was just such a dream. I am forever grateful for your help and guidance with everything and I hope you won't be a stranger! I wish you all the best in your future and so many blessings.

Best,

Kaitlin

Sent on 06/18/2019

The Whole Shebang FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2200
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 4,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 75.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Deans' Duets & Quartets Wedding Musicians

Meris is awesome! We love working with The Whole Shebang. We played several weddings with The Whole Shebang coordinating last year, and each one was organized, relaxed, and went flawlessly. She and her team are so friendly and have done an incredible job every single time!

• High Country Ministers Wedding Officiants

Meris Gantt, Senior Wedding Coordinator at The Whole Shebang is a delight to work with. A seasoned professional in her own right, her hand-picked planners have all been trained to provide you with a stress free, memorable wedding and reception. You won’t regret putting your confidence and trust in Meris and her capable staff. High Country Ministers

• Desi's Farm
    Desi's Farm Barn & Farm Weddings

You can be assured that if you hire The Whole Shebang to coordinate and or plan your wedding you will sleep better at night, knowing that all the details will be taken care of in a fun and professional manner. Very organized and extremely knowledgeable in the trade; as a floral designer and an owner of a venue we have had the opportunity to work with Meris and her team many times, and the outcome has always been a very success and happy event! We highly recommend The Whole Shebang as a coordinator for your wedding at the farm and other venues.

• PO Box 2675 Blowing Rock, 28605 See on map
    8287199171 (Phone number)
    Location of (The Whole Shebang)