4535 Commerce Street, Virginia Beach, VA 23462 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About The Westin Virginia Beach Town Center

The Westin Virginia Beach Town Center is a wedding venue in Virginia Beach, Virginia. They are located 10 miles from the beach and offer first-class amenities for you and your guests. You can have a picture perfect wedding with their reflection pool and floating glass staircase as your stunning backdrop.

Facilities and Capacity

The Westin Virginia Beach Town Center has 11 event rooms and more than 25,500 square feet of space. The Monarch Ballroom is the largest event space with more than 8,500 square feet of space. The ballroom can be split into 5 smaller event spaces to accommodate your wedding size. The Monarch Ballroom accommodates 1,200 guests for a ceremony and standing reception and 550 guests for a seated dinner reception. The foyer is a magnificent space that is perfect to welcome guests for have a cocktail reception. The foyer is more than 6,000 square feet of space.

The Westin virginia Beach Town Center can host your bridal shower, engagement party, ceremony and reception. Their services include accommodations, event planning, set up, clean up, event rentals, lighting and sound. Their event planners are trained professionals that are easy to work with and experienced. They help bring your vision to life and execute flawless wedding events. Their beautiful overnight accommodations come with free high-speed internet, flat screen LCD TV, a Westin Heavenly Bed and Bath. The hotel has a heated indoor pool, workout room and restaurants. They have a selection of event items including audio equipment, chairs and chair covers, drapery, tables, lighting, and a dance floor.

Location

The Westin Virginia Beach Town Center is located in the heart of the Town Center and within walking distance to many shops and restaurants. They are just steps from The Sandler Center for the Performing arts and Zeiders American Dream Theatre. Other nearby attractions include:

• Flowering Almond Spa

The Westin Virginia Beach Town Center 1
The Westin Virginia Beach Town Center 2

John B · Married on 05/11/2019

An all around blast!

We just had our wedding on May 11th 2019 and it went flawlessly. The decision to utilize this venue was probably the best I made second to asking my wife to kick it with me for the next 60 years or so. From the planning phase to execution, it was so easy we didn't need a wedding planner. The staff helped us along every step of the way, answered all of our questions and provided us with best practices to guide us along the path. The cost was great. It was close to what we expected to pay. If you are like us the numbers you set for your day will end up more like a guideline. We exceeded our planned numbers. Large family issues 😅. Set up the day prior and the day of was made so easy. The men and women working our event asked what we envisioned and went into superhero mode. Oh man, the food! It was so good. Every plate was cleaned to the extent that I asked everyone if the licked their plate.
    The uses the bread the get the juice from their meals. We had a couple extra plates due to last minute drops and they packed them for us to go. After all the dancing and games, they helped calm the hunger dragon at 3am. Last but not least that place is great for photos.

To the staff of professionals working at the Westin Virginia beach: Thank you for making our day great! Our family had a blast!

Mr. & Mrs. B.

Sent on 05/15/2019

The Westin Virginia Beach Town Center's reply:

Thank you so much for your raving review! It was such a pleasure working with you and Chris to make your dream wedding happen! We can't wait to see the photos from your wedding day, please make sure to share them with us!
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth E. · Married on 10/19/2018

Great experience!

Shocked by any Negative Reviews of this Hotel...Not my experience.

Despite it taking me longer than usual to acquire a reservations online due to a computer glitch with the recent merger of Marriott and Starwood properties that is effecting all Marriott and Starwood properties, followed by a call to a customer service representative, Sue, at corporate, along with her supervisor, that worked endlessly to help me, my reservation was forced through with each day as a different reservation. Hey, everyone has growing pains! I called Westin Corporation directly as that was the number I found online, to make sure they received my reservation, realizing we would be arriving well after midnight, and needed to inform them we were not no-shows and needed to have our multiple reservations combined. When I arrived at the Westin, Town Center, Virginia Beach, VA, they had taken care of all the growing pains caused by their need to combine the computer systems of two very large hotel groups. Once I checked in, I found a clean and well run home away from home and enjoyed excellent eggs Benedict on the property after only a few hours of sleep. The restaurant staff was just as kind and accommodating as the desk personnel had been when I finally arrived after 5 AM this morning. Considering I stay in hotels over 100 nights a year, and have truly had some bad experiences along the way, I can assure travelers, especially business travelers, that the negative comments are not warranted according to my experience. It is clean, the staff is more than accommodating, and their cleanliness even surpasses my OCD fear of filth, If you are looking for a lounge at this property, you won't find one. But if you have earned rights to free lounges at their property, they comp anything you order from the full menu in their full service restaurant. I am looking forward to their famous smoked salmon breakfast I plan to order, compliments of the hotel in lieu of an lounge for frequent travelers!

Sent on 10/20/2018
  • Reegan

Reegan · Married on 12/30/2017

I am so happy we decided to celebrate our big day at The Westin!!! Ashley and Alex and the entire catering staff made the entire experience amazing and customized every single detail exactly how we wanted it. We had such an outstanding day and they met with met with me every step of the way and were extremely responsive to my 1,000 questions. I recommend getting married here to all newly engaged couples because my experience was truly perfect!

The Westin Virginia Beach Town Center 3
    The Westin Virginia Beach Town Center 4
    Sent on 01/21/2018

The Westin Virginia Beach Town Center Pricing

The Westin Virginia Beach Town Center Price Rates

The Westin Virginia Beach Town Center FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
    $ 500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
    $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Bridal Suite
    Linens
    Parking
    Set Up
    Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
    Cake Cutting
    Dessert
    Server(s)
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service?
    $ 15.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Champagne Toast
    House Beer
    House Liquor
    House Wine
    Open Bar
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Ballroom
    Banquet Hall
    Hotel
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
    Elopements
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    Accommodations
    Outside Vendors
    Pet Friendly
    Set Up
    Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer?
    Buffet
    Plated
    Server(s)
    Stations
    Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
    Specialty Beer
    Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available?
    Chairs
    Chair Covers
    Dance Floor
    Drapery
    Furniture
    Lighting
    Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Chocolate Fountain
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Valet
    Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    April
    May
    September
    October
    November
    December
  • What months are included in your off-peak season?
    January