The Wedding Travel Company

Unit E3, Romford Seedbed Centre Davidson Way, London, GB GB 0000Z Map · Phone number

About The Wedding Travel Company

We have over 20 years experience in arranging weddings in Las Vegas, so rest assured we can offer you all options the will both enhance and make your big day as memorable as possible.

As it’s your wedding day we believe that trust and service go hand in hand, Our dedicated team of wedding coordinators are available to you to ensure everything is taken care of for the big day.

We also offer full financial protection, unlike other wedding companies; we believe that you should enjoy your experience of planning and organizing your wedding day, so if something unforeseen happens you’re fully protected.

As we have over 20 years experience and have sent over 30,000 passengers worldwide last year, We have been able to negotiate the most exclusive rates to ensure that you get the best available price to match your requirements, with free upgrades and exclusive offers on many of the hotels with work with, your dream wedding day and night is taken care of.

We have arrangements with some of the best chapels in Las Vegas so we can offer you a wide range and choice to make your wedding dreams a reality.

Our team has local knowledge of the chapels we deal with, so can offer you the reassurance that the choice you make will be what’s right for you.

All paperwork and wedding documentation will be taken care of by our wedding coordinators, They will ensure you are kept fully informed of what is required and what you need to do, All part of the service we offer at The Wedding Travel Company, Where Dream Weddings Become A Reality........

• The Holiday Place
karen waring
twt

3 Reviews for The Wedding Travel Company

John · Married on 11/15/2013

They made us feel super relaxed so we could enjoy it even more as we knew all the details had been taken care of and we literally had to get dressed and turn up. We had a beautiful day and thoroughly enjoyed our time in Las Vegas. Would heartily recommend the wedding travel company as they did everything they said they would and it was so smooth.

Sent on 01/28/2014

Simon Green · Getting married on 05/10/2020

Terrible , poor , avoid

All roses until something goes wrong -

we booked with this company maybe 18months before our chosen wedding date, then Thomas cook went under, I understand that this is no ones fault at the wedding travel company BUT they had no idea what to do, they had no process in place for this situation, we were told different things each time we rang them ( they never contacted us) I was told to book flights and hotel again as my wedding was still secure, I then went ahead and booked these again only to be called 4 days later and told that the wedding had also been cancelled be cause it was booked though a company owned by Thomas cook ,,,,,, it took them 4 days to figure this out, but it was ok my booking was still safe I just needed to pay for it again!!!!!! who has money to just book a whole holiday and wedding with a week to the big day , they could not understand why I was getting so angry the information was misleading, they told me they had no directors - however they just moved to a new company called travel bugs , the same directors for both companies I know my way round companies house.
    the wedding package was sold to us and upon arrival was wrong, they claim to have a wedding co-ordinator on site they don't , they claim lots of things are included in the package they either are not or they are actually part of the hotel booking and available to any one not just the wedding party, we were provided with very little paperwork for the day , the hotel had to provide this in the end, we were not contacted in the days to the wedding.
    the company is a shambles save yourself the hassle and book through the hotels them selves save some money and get a better service. I would never recommend this company even if TC had not gone under as the lack of information , compassion indeed customer service is lacking.
    they also delete the post from Facebook as they don't like to be criticised.
    Feel free to call me if you know how to use the phone thanks for nothing MR GREEN

Sent on 10/28/2019

Hayley · Married on 04/24/2017

0.6

Do not even bother!

We were quoted £6,400 for 1 week in Vegas with wedding at Caesars Palace followed by 10 nights in Mexico.

We agreed this price over the phone and stupidly put a £2,000 deposit down. As we did this so early, they couldn't actually book our flights as we had to wait a few months. When it came to booking (after we had signed the T&Cs) they decided to slap another £1200 on top of our package! Which we had to pay or lose our £2,000 deposit.

Our Caesars Palace room was awful a tiny box. The view was shocking we looked at concrete roofs and the back of a bill board. You would think as it is our wedding they would make sure we at least had a decent view! I was so upset when we got there so disappointing, which is not how you should feel when your getting married. So we had to upgrade for $55 a night. All our guests who booked through BA had lovely spacious rooms (basically the same as our new upgraded room) for a much cheaper price.

Then we go to Mexico and discover our flight wast even direct! We had to stop over in Phoenix and the whole thing took 7 hours. AND we had to pay $25 to check our bags in! We were so angry as It was very sneaky, George the travel agent put on our flight details "Vegas to Cancun". Even if there are no direct flights to Cancun, he did not tell us this and pretended we had all direct flights so we would pay the extra £1,200. We had no airport transfers included in Vegas or Cancun in this ridiculous price either and I had to sort all of this out myself.

So overpriced – if I could go back I would book it all myself and probably save about £2,000

Don't even bother! Worst travel agent i have ever used. I guess its our own fault for putting down such a big deposit but didn't expect to get robbed! You live and learn!

Sent on 06/15/2017

The Wedding Travel Company FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in?
    Destination Weddings
    Honeymoons
    Luxury Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in?
    North America