20 Bobbie Drive, Rochester, NY 14606 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Meet the Team

About NJF Travel LLC

NJF Travel LLC is a home based agency located in Rochester, NY. I have been in this industry a little over 8 years and pride myself on the level of service provided and ever growing knowledge.

We are a leisure selling agency that specializes in Destination Weddings and group travel.

njf final outlined 51 1983105 160009259811652
Excellence Playa Mujeres
njf final outlined 51 1983105 160009259811652

4 Reviews for NJF Travel LLC

Jessica · Getting married on 11/03/2021

Impeccable service. Attentive, responsive, & professional!!!

With all of the uncertainties in the world right now it is hard- to say the very least- to be in the middle of planning a destination wedding. Through everything Natalie has not only maintained but elevated her already impressive level of service to my Fiancé and I. We have now had to reschedule our wedding three times, and one could say it’s like she’s planned three weddings for us by now! Each and every time she has been the most incredible advocate for us by time and time again making sure that our vision for our wedding is possible even through a pandemic. Not to mention all while accommodating and relaying information to our large party Of 80 guests and still maintaining the utmost amount professionalism!!! As a client it is the biggest relief to know that we have Natalie on our team making sure that everything will go smoothly. It is obvious how highly she values her clients. I HIGHLY recommend using NJF Travel for trips of any kind. She will do everything in her power to never disappoint. She is truly a kind, caring and compassionate person who is excellent at what she does!!

Sent on 09/17/2020

NJF Travel LLC's reply:

Thank you, Jessica. Making your dream wedding come true, with all your closest family members and friends is what makes my job worth it. Can't wait for you to become Mrs. Lochman!!
  • Megan

Megan P. · Getting married on 09/24/2021

Megan Palmer

Natalie is the best of the best when it comes to booking a trip!!! She is both professional and down to earth, and is not pushy for the sake of making money. She has traveled to several places all over the world, and is able to provide her honest and expert opinion, as well as suggestions and recommendations on the best place to narrow down your search for resorts based on what you are looking for. She also goes above and beyond for her clients, and is able to be contacted any time throughout your trip due to any unforeseen circumstances (flight delays, issues with transportation, resort accommodations, etc.). My fiancé and I booked a vacation to Montego Bay, Jamaica for our last trip. Natalie went out of her way to keep my fiancé’s marriage proposal a complete surprise, and worked with resort staff to arrange a romantic dinner on the beach, a photographer, and a handful of free photos from the engagement. She also helped us book all of our excursions and told us which ones to stay away from and why. I would HIGHLY recommend NJF for any sort of travel needs, because you will not find this kind of service anywhere else guaranteed!!!! We will never not book with Natalie!

Sent on 09/14/2020

NJF Travel LLC Pricing

NJF Travel LLC Price Rates

NJF Travel LLC FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in?
    Destination Weddings
    Family Trips
    Group Travel / Tours
    Honeymoons
    Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in?
    Caribbean
    Dominican Republic
    Hawaii
    Mexico
    North America
    Pacific Islands
    West Europe
  • What travel services do you provide?
    Emergency Assistance
    Travel Insurance

Team of NJF Travel LLC

Natalie Fichera

Natalie Fichera

Owner/Travel Consultant

I have been working within the industry for the last 8 years and recently opened up my own agency. I have personally traveled to many countries and continue to grow as an agent so I can share, with my clients, personal feedback and help better assist with destination placement.

While I specialize in Destination Weddings and Group travel, I am a well rounded agent with knowledge in almost any leisure vacation. I pride myself in the service I provide to my clients and thoroughly enjoy creating relationships and making your dream become a reality.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 20 Bobbie Drive Rochester, NY, 14606 See on map
    Monday-Friday 9:00 am - 6:00 pm **24/7 for emergencies**
    Location of (NJF Travel LLC)