The Walk Down The Aisle

1775 E Palm Canyon Drive Suite 110-1082, Palm Springs, CA 92264 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 41

About The Walk Down The Aisle

PALM SPRINGS & JOSHUA TREE ONLY

| | | This is where we live, this is where we love and this is where where we plan | |

We created the PEACE OF MIND PARTNERSHIP © to partner with you in producing your BEST DAY EVER!

The Walk Down The Aisle is a wedding planning company based in Palm Springs, California. Owner Trish Jones believes the most important trait for a wedding planner is a love of discovering a client’s style, personal aesthetics, and vision. She and her team strive to make creating the wedding of your dreams a joyful process, an activity you’ll remember fondly for years to come.

Services Offered with THE PEACE OF MIND PARTNERSHIP ©

Meet Your New Best Friends in Palm Springs & Joshua Tree

Are you dreaming of a desert wedding? Call us and we'll share what you need to know.

The Walk Down The Aisle has experience planning a variety of weddings, including civil, cultural, destination, military, non-religious, religious, and more. These professional wedding planners offer several customizable packages to suit the needs of your big day. When working with Trish and her team for your event, you’ll also have access to the following services:

• Free Consultation
  • A la carte services (rental, decorations, shuttle management, and more)
  • Desert Pop Up Tiny Weddings & Elopements

The Walk Down The Aisle 5
The Walk Down The Aisle 6
The Walk Down The Aisle 7

Susan Y · Getting married on 11/05/2019

I can’t imagine planning a Pioneertown wedding without Trish and her team

Our daughter and (now) son-in-law chose the Pioneertown Sound Stage as the perfect venue for their bohemian desert wedding. They had a clear vision of what they wanted the wedding to be like including décor and events, but when we saw the venue contract and that they’d need to bring in everything from portable toilets to drinking water and a staged kitchen, we knew that we needed help from someone intimately familiar with the venue and Pioneertown/Yucca Valley/Joshua Tree area. Fortunately, our kids found Trish and The Walk Down the Aisle.

The “peace of mind” contract included some pre-wedding planning, including emails and phone calls as well as day-of-event coordination. Trish also provided recommendations for local vendors and, while some non-local vendors were chosen by the bride and groom, she reviewed all of the contracts, reassuring us that nothing critical would be forgotten. The few times we parents contacted Trish for recommendations, such as transportation options and Sunday brunch venues, she was most helpful and responsive. The attention to detail showed by the vendor worksheets and day-of-event schedule was mind-boggling and could not have been duplicated by us, not even taking into account the added stress this planning would have added for all involved. She went “above and beyond” to help be sure their vision was realized.

Trish and her assistants Drew and Sarai really showed their worth on the wedding day, with a magical event that seemed effortless to everyone attending but which we know was anything but! As parents, we relaxed and enjoyed the wedding—knowing that Trish and her team had everything under control—and watching our kids actually having fun at their own wedding was priceless.

Sent on 05/25/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah Leta · Married on 05/03/2019

Palm Springs Perfection!

Originally when I started wedding planning, I always thought to myself that I was one of those cool/calm/collected/casual… although organized and knew exactly what I wanted… brides that didn’t need a wedding planer, I GOT THIS! Well, let me tell you, Trish and Drew with The Walk Down The Aisle, completely changed my original mindset on thinking I didn’t want or need a wedding planner for a multitude of reasons.

It was 7 weeks before my wedding and I just found out my original venue was hit from the Feb storms in Palm Springs and construction wasn’t going to be completed in time. I was lost, stressed, scrambling trying to figure out what next. Where were my guests going to stay? I need a venue, a caterer, rentals, etc. And I have less than 2 months to replan a wedding I had been envisioning and planning for the last 10 months. I am so lucky that yelp led me to this dream team.

Trish took the time to discuss my worries, thoughts, desires, budgets and help formulate plans to quickly move forward. She helped with new ideas, possibilities and quickly contacted other vendors and venues in the area within walkable distance from our original venue. Anything I brought up she would be right there, prepared, to answer all my questions: what would this cost, is it reasonable to execute, do we have the time for this, is it worth it? Are there better or different ideas in this realm? She was 100% available by phone, email, text, carrier pigeon, whatever anytime of the day to myself or my now husband. She met with us in person to tour new venues and just like that we had a whole new plan, executed to perfection. Trish is organized, communicative, attentive, connected, visual and always thinks 3 steps ahead.

And then theres Drew. Let me tell you about Drew…. He is a “day of” that works with Trish and he quickly turned into my other BFF, aside from Trish. Drew is such a kind and caring soul and he was “the talk” of all my wedding guests. “Who was the guy in the killer boots?? WE LOVED HIM”. He organized every small detail exactly how I wanted it in a visually appealing and absolute STUNNING way. He organized all vendors the day of, everything I brought from home, stayed on timeline, handled every mishap and found solutions quickly without interrupting my husbands or my day. Oh yeah, and he did this for us at two different venues a half mile apart…

Overall, I am so glad everything happened in the exact way it happened. Our wedding turned out better than I ever could have imaged with the help of this Dream Team. Our ceremony and cocktail hour was perfect at the Villa Royale, and our dinner and reception was beyond all our hopes and dreams at Mr. Lyons. I couldn’t have done it without the two of them and I will recommend this team to any bride that I cross paths with in the Palm Springs region.

Sent on 05/17/2019
    The Walk Down The Aisle 12
    The Walk Down The Aisle 13

Danielle · Married on 03/02/2019

Wedding planner

I don’t even know where to begin, Trish has been amazing since day one. I had called around and emailed several Palm Springs/Joshua Tree wedding planners. After just five minutes of talking to Trish on the phone I knew she was the perfect fit for us. The planning process was so smooth, and easy. She respected my budget, gave me options, direction, and amazing recommendations and deals. She has so many connections and personal relationships with so many vendors. I had a dream team of vendors - thanks to Trish! It was such a great feeling to know I was in such great hands.

Unfortunately our venue owners were having some personal issues causing some last minute stress and instability issues. Trish spent so much time and effort advocating for me and our contract. Trish arranged for landscapers to come in and her event coordinators Drew and Melissa to come help problem solve, clean the venue and ceremony site, and most importantly hug me and listen to me. Despite all the venue issues I only have amazing memories of the wedding! Trish, Drew and Melissa truly saved the day.

We had a small intimate wedding of about 50 people, every single person told me how amazing, beautiful and smooth our wedding was and how much they loved our planners. Even now in the weeks following the wedding Trish has been a huge support and advocate. I am so thankful and grateful to have met and worked with Trish. She is a genuine, kind person and is surrounded by an amazing team.

Sent on 05/20/2019

• What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 5

• Indian Wells Golf Resort
    Indian Wells Golf Resort Country Club Weddings

The Walk Down The Aisle ladies - Stacey Jones and Trish Jones - have functioned as either the full-service Wedding Planners or Day Of Coordinators for at least a half-dozen weddings here at Indian Wells Golf Resort. As a venue, we want to work with Planners who are experienced, knowledgeable, kind, personable, creative, resourceful and can manage the sometimes overwhelming details that accompany a wedding. After doing a couple of weddings with these two ladies, The Walk Down The Aisle rapidly became one of my top recommended wedding planning companies. If I endorse a planner and recommend that planner to my client brides, I want to be 100% certain that the planner will exceed expectations for our mutual client. Without reservation, I fully recommend The Walk Down The Aisle.

• 1775 E Palm Canyon Drive Suite 110-1082 Palm Springs, CA, 92264 See on map
    8082834697 (Other Phone Number)
    text anytime!