200 University Blvd #225-212, Round Rock, TX 78665 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,900
  • Photos & Videos 9
  • Deals 1

About The Vinyl Lens

The Vinyl Lens is a photography company based out of Round Rock, Texas. The owner, Bobby Cox, specializes in performance art photography and seamlessly transfers these skills to capture his clients’ wedding as it unfolds. Similar to performance art, weddings are events constantly on the move. Bobby’s past experiences allow him to produce a range of stunning images that depict every poignant moment from any celebration. With several years of experience serving weddings, Bobby’s committed and detail-orientated approach enables him to create a series of photos that can be treasured forever.

The Vinyl Lens provides couples with an array of wedding packages that all include two photographers, ensuring that every fine detail is documented and frozen in time. All services begin with face-to-face consultations to discuss photo options and for Bobby to get a better understanding of you as a couple. An additional questionnaire is then filled out explaining all of the photos you desire and the timeline of your big day. All final format items are delivered between two to three weeks after your wedding and be presented in several ways. These include digital downloads, prints, a decorative keepsake box, and more. Other photographic options available include, but are not limited to:

• Engagement sessions
  • Multiple-location sessions
  • Hand-coloring
  • Toning
  • Destination weddings

Other couples have also viewed

• Bhuvana Dhinesh Photography

3 Reviews for The Vinyl Lens

• Hannah

Hannah R. · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing photographer! ❤︯

If you are looking for a trust worthy and helpful photographer for any occasion bobby is your guy! Bobby was a photographer for my parents wedding about 3 years ago and I asked him to come back and capture me & my husbands big day because I loved his work so much. Bobby is so amazing, he kept in contact with my husband and I the whole time until our big day approached to make sure everything was in order and I got all the pictures I wanted to be shot! All of our photos turned out even more perfect than we imagined and we couldn’t have asked for a better photographer. Bobby is so easy to work with and get along with. He treated us like family and that was a huge deal to us! He is so unique with his photos & kept sending us sneak peaks as he was editing all of them for us. Thank you so much Bobby for capturing our big day!❤️

Sent on 06/22/2019

Cameron · Married on 05/31/2019

Professional, flexible, high-quality.

I have zero regrets asking Bobby of Vinyl Lens to photograph our engagement photos and wedding. It was a breeze to work with him, which I greatly appreciate since I feel wedding photography can sometimes become stressful. Give him a shot, you won't regret it!

Sent on 06/20/2019

Courtney G. · Married on 10/08/2018

Incredible!

Bobby works magic with that camera! Honestly the best hands down, it rained on our wedding day and I was so worried about everything, especially pictures...Bobby definitely captured the best of the best and I’m so thankful! Our pictures make my wedding day look magical.

Sent on 01/09/2020

The Vinyl Lens FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1080.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Add'l Hours
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1900.00
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• The Vinyl Lens 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 200 University Blvd #225-212 Round Rock, TX, 78665 See on map
    (512) 436-3405? (Phone number)
    Location of (The Vinyl Lens)