Ypsilanti, MI 48197 Map · Phone number
Package Price $4,500
  • Pricing

About The Velvet Touch Events | Event Planning & Decor

The Velvet Touch Events is a premier event planning and floral design studio specializing in exclusively designed, elegant affairs. Our unique designs are defined by your vision, along with our attention to detail and love for exquisite design. Our team of professionals share a passion for creating exceptional moments that will be remembered for a lifetime. Captivating venues, luxurious fabrics, stunning floral, delectable desserts and fascinating stationery are some of the many elements that make our events unforgettable. Our weddings & events reflect the importance of life's most significant moments. And it is through these moments that we express our true love for our craft.

If we were building a house, your vision would be the foundation. What we do is meaningless without you. And the vision for your special event is simply an extension of who you are. What is your vision? A winter wonderland? A chic & modern nightclub vibe with the city as your backdrop? A timeless romance in an elegant ballroom? Together, we will bring your vision to life with a celebration that truly is all you've ever dreamed of. With your vision, our organization and creativity, and the experience of our amazing vendors, we will create a custom design that suits your style and personality. From the moment the first guest arrives until the very last fond farewell; your event will be remembered for years to come!

our vision, unlimited | our style, matchless | our passion, evident

Follow The Velvet Touch Events | Event Planning & Decor on

img4576
140078810101489762281465418199936o

14 Reviews for The Velvet Touch Events | Event Planning & Decor

Ashleigh · Married on 06/02/2018

Amber did the floral and decor for my June 2nd wedding. I gave her the vibe I was going for and she definitely delivered! My floral arrangements and the decor for my cocktail hour and reception were gorgeous! I mean everything was perfect! One of the best investments I made for my wedding was hiring The Velvet Touch Events.

Katie · Married on 08/13/2011

I hired Amber and her team for their Day-of services and they went above and beyond! Amber kept me on track the minute I hired her and was there until the last guest left. I mean what other wedding planner will bring the bridal party McDonalds while they are getting their hair and make-up done?! I highly recommend Velvet Touch Events to any bride who is looking for a perfect wedding day, worry free! Thank you Amber!

Tiffany · Married on 08/12/2011

I would recommend all brides to hire a wedding planner. Amber at Velvet Touch Events provided me with all the things I needed (some I didn't realize I needed) on my big day. The entire team was very helpful providing support to myself and the entire bridal party by keeping us on schedule and assisting in every way imaginable. This helped me to relax and enjoy what became one of the greatest days of my life.

Thanks Amber!!!

Award

The Velvet Touch Events | Event Planning & Decor Pricing

The Velvet Touch Events | Event Planning & Decor Price Rates

The Velvet Touch Events | Event Planning & Decor FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 95.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 25.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 95.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 185.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 4,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 60.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Event Design
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Mike Staff Productions
    Mike Staff Productions Wedding Photographers

Their reviews from past clients say it all! The Velvet Touch Events can help keep a busy bride and groom on track throughout the entire planning process and will make you feel as though your are their most important client. Give them a call to see what their years of experience can do for your special day!

• Unique Weddings & Events, LLC
    Unique Weddings & Events, LLC Banquet Halls

It's sometimes hard to endorse other buisnesses that does the same Art as well as you do. But I have to say Amber, is not only talented and gifted at what she do. She is also an amazing person to work along side and her personality fits her business. Her designs sets the tone for each event and couple. Great work and keep doing what you do. Love your work and keep your head up! Charlene Unique Weddings & Events, LLC

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of The Velvet Touch Events to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• Ypsilanti, MI 48197 See on map
    3139696077 (1) (Phone number)
    3132161922 (Fax Number)