1110 Crescent Lake Road Suite A, Waterford, MI 48327 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Fabulous Events, Inc.

Fabulous Events is proud to be one of the Nation’s Leaders in Chair Cover and Specialty Linen rentals. We carry a full line of chair covers, napkins and specialty linens for all types of events. Whether your event is for 50 or 5000, we can handle your needs. We ship our chair covers and linens to all 50 states on a regular basis so you can be assured that you are going to get a quality product each and every time. Every order that leaves our facility is triple checked before it gets packaged up. We understand the importance of your event and there is no room for mistakes.

We take pride in what we do and it shows. You can always expect to receive excellent customer service from beginning to end. Our experienced staff has a broad knowledge across the event industry and can assist you in every aspect of your event.

Our extensive inventory consists of more than 120 different product lines with over 1500 different selections. In 2012 alone, we added more than 100 new products styles and colors to our already extensive inventory. We stock over 500,000 items to make sure you have what you need for your next Fabulous Event.

Fabulous Events processes all of our own laundry in house with Continental Girbau equipment and Ecolab chemicals. Quality product is essential in our business and we take great pride in that. Fabulous Events has raised the bar when it comes to rental standards. Our quality is second to none.

When you want more than just another event, give us a call. Fabulous Events lives by our motto, “Turning the Ordinary into Extraordinary!”

Fabulous Events ® and its logo/mark ® are registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. The use or likeness of the name, Fabulous Events and/or it's logo/mark are in violation of the U.S Patent and Trademark laws.

Follow Fabulous Events, Inc. on

amin039
FELogoonly small
lazar rasansky reception 28
Fabulous Events, Inc.

176 Reviews for Fabulous Events, Inc.

• Jessica

Jessica Steenbergh · Married on 10/26/2019

Excellent!

Fabulous Events did an excellent job decorating for our wedding with their chair sashes. It was the perfect and affordable way to add a touch of color to our venue. Their customer service reps were professional, kind, and helpful. Thank you!

Sent on 11/02/2019

Fabulous Events, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you for the kind words Jessica. It was truly awesome to be part of your special day. We wish you the best!

Paul Fleck · Married on 10/11/2019

Tremendous customer service

These folks helped make my event possible. They were professional, responsive, and flexible.

Sent on 11/02/2019

Fabulous Events, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Paul. It was truly a pleasure to work with you on your special event. We do appreciate Fabulous clients like you!

Janae Young · Married on 08/24/2019

Perfect!!!

Service was great and our reception was absolutely gorgeous. I would recommend this company again and again. Lyle was great to work with. Worth every penny

Sent on 09/01/2019

Fabulous Events, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Janae. It was such a pleasure working with you for your wedding. I am glad we were able to be part of your special day.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Fabulous Events, Inc. FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Setup
    Showroom
  • What event items are available?
    Chair Covers
    Lights
    Lounge Furniture
    Mandaps
    Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Linens
  • What is the starting price for tables?
    $ 10.00
  • What is the starting price for chairs?
    $ 6.00
  • Which of the following services do your prices include?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Setup

Real Weddings

• FALL In Love Events Wedding Planners

Fabulous Events does a phenomenal job! If I need something I know that they will be quick to get it to me and I will always get a great deal! I always know I can count on anything even if I need it last minute!

• J Bennett Design Wedding Planners

I absolutely love working with Fabulous Events because I know I will receive my linens on time and in great condition!

• Mancuso's Florist Wedding Florists

Fabulous Events has great linen options and especially great personal service! Based on my personal experience, they exceeded my expectations!

• 1110 Crescent Lake Road Suite A Waterford, Michigan, 48327 See on map
    877-200-2424 (Phone number)
    248-853-6800 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (Fabulous Events, Inc.)