1110 Crescent Lake Road Suite A, Waterford, MI 48327 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Fabulous Events, Inc.

Fabulous Events is proud to be one of the Nation’s Leaders in Chair Cover and Specialty Linen rentals. We carry a full line of chair covers, napkins and specialty linens for all types of events. Whether your event is for 50 or 5000, we can handle your needs. We ship our chair covers and linens to all 50 states on a regular basis so you can be assured that you are going to get a quality product each and every time. Every order that leaves our facility is triple checked before it gets packaged up. We understand the importance of your event and there is no room for mistakes.

We take pride in what we do and it shows. You can always expect to receive excellent customer service from beginning to end. Our experienced staff has a broad knowledge across the event industry and can assist you in every aspect of your event.

Our extensive inventory consists of more than 120 different product lines with over 1500 different selections. In 2012 alone, we added more than 100 new products styles and colors to our already extensive inventory. We stock over 500,000 items to make sure you have what you need for your next Fabulous Event.

Fabulous Events processes all of our own laundry in house with Continental Girbau equipment and Ecolab chemicals. Quality product is essential in our business and we take great pride in that. Fabulous Events has raised the bar when it comes to rental standards. Our quality is second to none.

When you want more than just another event, give us a call. Fabulous Events lives by our motto, “Turning the Ordinary into Extraordinary!”

Fabulous Events ® and its logo/mark ® are registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. The use or likeness of the name, Fabulous Events and/or it's logo/mark are in violation of the U.S Patent and Trademark laws.

Follow Fabulous Events, Inc. on

amin039
lazar rasansky reception 28
silvanihannah601
Fabulous Events, Inc.

169 Reviews for Fabulous Events, Inc.

Fabulous Events, Inc. 1
Fabulous Events, Inc. 2
Fabulous Events, Inc. 3
Fabulous Events, Inc. 4
Fabulous Events, Inc. 5
Fabulous Events, Inc. 6
Fabulous Events, Inc. 7

Therese · Getting married on 06/15/2019

Lyle helped with everything we needed! He was great!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Catherine · Married on 12/01/2018

Lyle the owner

Fabulous service for our wedding!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Fabulous Events, Inc.'s reply:

Thanks Cathy. I was truly a pleasure working with you and Don to create a magical day for your wedding.

Lyle
  • F

F. Burch · Married on 11/24/2018

Needed extra chairs for my daughter's wedding reception

I called Fabulous Events and they were very accommodating with my request for additional chairs needed at my daughter's wedding reception. I actually had to change the amount needed and they made the change effortlessly. They were prompt with both the delivery and pick up of the chairs. I would recommend this company to provide those appropriate wedding needs.

Sent on 12/09/2018

Fabulous Events, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Felica for allowing us to be part of your special day. We always strive to provide the best in service and quality.

Fabulous Events, Inc. FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Showroom
  • What event items are available? Chair Covers, Chairs, Chuppah, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lights, Lounge Furniture, Mandaps, Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available? Linens
  • What is the starting price for tables? $ 10.00
  • What is the starting price for chairs? $ 6.00
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

Real Weddings

• FALL In Love Events
    FALL In Love Events Wedding Planners

Fabulous Events does a phenomenal job! If I need something I know that they will be quick to get it to me and I will always get a great deal! I always know I can count on anything even if I need it last minute!

• J Bennett Design
    J Bennett Design Wedding Planners

I absolutely love working with Fabulous Events because I know I will receive my linens on time and in great condition!

• Mancuso's Florist
    Mancuso's Florist Wedding Florists

Fabulous Events has great linen options and especially great personal service! Based on my personal experience, they exceeded my expectations!

• 1110 Crescent Lake Road Suite A Waterford, Michigan, 48327 See on map
    877-200-2424 (Phone number)
    248-853-6800 (Other Phone Number)