Fabulous Events, Inc. Reviews

166 | Waterford, MI

166 Reviews for Fabulous Events, Inc.

166 Fabulous Events, Inc. Reviews

Therese · Getting married on 06/15/2019

Lyle helped with everything we needed! He was great!

Colleen · Married on 05/12/2018

Lyle was extremely helpful and professional when it came to this process, especially because I did not know exactly what I wanted. When I walked in to our reception I was amazed at how beautiful everything looked. I appreciate the organization and responsiveness Lyle and your company has. Thank you for all your amazing help!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Fabulous Events, Inc.'s reply:

Colleen, It was an extreme pleasure to work with you on your special day. Thank you for allowing us the honor. Lyle

pam · Married on 05/12/2018

The quality of the materials was perfect. The labeling of the cloth sizes was extreamly helpful for set-up. The chair covers were fun, there was definately a ramp-up to installing, but worth it
    the mailing system and timing was perfect. Product is much heavier to deal with than we expected-just plan on having som muscle to move

Jamie · Married on 05/08/2018

I was really excited to find rose-textured tablecloths at Fabulous Events. They are difficult to find and they have many colors- light pink, champagne, baby blue, white, and more. I had the champagne "Loveable" table linens for my graduation party and they were gorgeous! I was originally upset when the size I wanted was rented out to someone else a few days before my event, despite me being told they were "on hold", however Fabulous Events was able to give me the larger size at no extra cost and they worked just fine. The linens came neatly folded, without wrinkles, and completely clean.

Fabulous Events, Inc. 1
    Fabulous Events, Inc. 2
    Fabulous Events, Inc. 3
    Fabulous Events, Inc. 4

Sana · Married on 04/07/2018

My experience with fabulous events was excellent- time of the rental was ample and Lyle at the West Bloomfield location was very friendly and helpful. I only needed a few table linens that I used as backdrops rather than on an actual table and this was the first location to not question my plans but support me and try to find what would work best!

Sent on 04/30/2018
    Fabulous Events, Inc. 5

Fabulous Events, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Sana. It was our pleasure working with you.

Jessica · Married on 01/05/2018

Lyle of Fabulous Events has been my go to vendor for linen since I started with my company. His responsiveness and professionalism is unsurpassed by none. In the events industry, last minute orders arise and Lyle always handles my orders proactively. I would recommend Fabulous Events products to professionals in my industry and I will continue to refer Lyle to everyone!

Becca · Married on 12/03/2017

This was my first time working with Fabulous Events and Lyle. He was extremely quick at getting our account set up and the order placed for this event. I look forward to working with him and Fabulous Events on all events in the future! Thank You!!

Kristy · Married on 11/18/2017

Lyle is wonderful to work with... attentive, responsive, communicative, professional... I have been beyond satisfied and pleased every time I have used Fabulous Events, fair prices and the end product and implementation staff have been exceptional. We will be using them again!!!!

Fabulous Events, Inc. 6

Toni · Married on 10/29/2017

Great selection, order was as promised and made adjustments/additions easily. Will use them again.

LaVonne · Married on 10/27/2017

Kari is always a pleasure to work with. So accommodating when we need last minute orders and changes.

Helga · Married on 08/26/2017

I had the pleasure of working with Lyle and his staff while planning my daughter's bridal shower and wedding. They are very professional, available to answer any of your questions and suggest excellent color choices and ideas.
    I truly cannot express in words how absolutely beautiful the venue was!! Lyle transformed the space into the most beautiful setting for a wedding celebration. It was breath taking and by far exceeded any expectations I had!!
    I could not have achieved this without the help of Lyle. I am truly thankful that I chose fabulous Events. What a wonderful experience it was!

Donna · Married on 05/14/2017

The linens we rented we absolutely beautiful. Beautifully pressed and ready to dress the table.

Fabulous Events, Inc. 7
    Fabulous Events, Inc. 8

Samantha · Married on 02/25/2017

Fabulous events was great to work with! They set up tables with samples so we could see what we were looking at. Also, we changed our minds a few times and they were SO flexible with us throughout the entire process! They brought the linens to us very early in the day which was super helpful. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 03/15/2017

Fabulous Events, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Samantha for the glowing review! We strive to do the best for each and every client.

Michele · event on: 01/20/2017

I love working with Fabulous Events. We just recently had a Fire & Ice Gala which is a fundraiser to help support for our local Firemen & burn victims. We of course had some last minute changes however they handled it without a problem. Everyone is so professional and efficient. They always respond promptly and my orders are always correct and on time. They are the Best of the Best and I have worked events for 10 plus years and they are my go to company!

Sent on 01/26/2017

Fabulous Events, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Michele. It is a privilege getting to work with you and your team. We truly appreciate our partnership.

Michele · Married on 12/01/2016

I have been in the event industry for 19 years and this company by far is the best....The live up to their name as they are truly Fabulous!

Sue · Married on 12/01/2016

We use fabulous events for all of our linen needs. They are fantastic to work with, always helpful and quick! Thank you for the great service and linens!

Nina · Married on 11/26/2016

Lyle and his team are fabulous! Our venue looked enchanting with the cloths, chairs and napkins that we selected. Fabulous Events lived up to their name.

Petra · Married on 11/19/2016

best customer service and beautiful high quality linen and chairs. Always there to answer any questions and give you quotes

Luvone · Married on 10/30/2016

Best linen vendor EVER! I'm an event planner in Michigan and I get all of my products from Fabulous Events. The name is very fitting, because everything about their business is FABULOUS! The quality of the merchandise, the customer service, the professionalism of their staff, and I could go on. I don't want to deal with anyone else. Very accommodating in every way. Thank you for always providing great products!

Sent on 11/10/2016

Fabulous Events, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you for the glowing review. It is always a pleasure working with you.

Melanie · Married on 08/27/2016

We use Fabulous Events every week. They have fantastic products and a great variety of linens. Their staff is very professional and accommodating. Deliveries are always on time and they are very flexible. They have saved events at the last minute when factors have changed. We would recommend this company to anyone!

Sent on 09/02/2016

Fabulous Events, Inc.'s reply:

Thanks Melanie. We love working with you and your team.

Sonia · event on: 06/18/2016

Lyle was amazing. The entire process was extremely easy. as a planner efficiency is key and having great vendors by your side is exactly what we need.

Adam · Married on 07/17/2016

I am an industry veteran with 15 years in the floral and event decor business. Since I have met Lyle and dealt with Fabulous Events - they have been nothing but top notch, attentive, accurate and dedicated to me and my team to insure a seamless event with amazing service and quality of product. There are many linen companies out there, but not many like Fabulous Events - I highly recommend their services and will continue to use them time and time again in the future to make sure my clients get the best quality.

Sent on 09/05/2016

Fabulous Events, Inc.'s reply:

Thanks Adam. You do awesome work! Glad our products help you and your clients.

Carla · Married on 07/16/2016

Great friendly professional staff, absolutely beautiful linens, chargers, lighting and many other unique products. Highly recommend - Very impressive!

Josh · Married on 10/07/2015

First Class & FABULOUS!
    We have worked with Lyle and his staff on quite a number of events to date. Having owned a catering company for the past 13 years, I have seen many "fly by night" vendors and had my bad experiences with them to say the least. We now use them exclusively for all of our special linen and chair covers needs, they never disappoint. Lyle and his staff are top notch, they are all about the customer and doing whatever it takes to make it happen.
    The Pros...
    1) Their showroom in West Bloomfield is AMAZING! It's literally a linen playground for both a vendor or client alike. Everything is available that they offer, it's all color coordinated, they offer tables to play with and offer assistance, suggestions and insight. Every client I have ever taken there is simply blown away.
    2) Their linen an inventory is top quality, high class stuff that you don't find in many places. Table cloths of high quality, runners and napkins the best and it's taken care of well.
    3) They are about as flexible as one can get. I can even remember an event we did once that the client had to have pink and black polka dot napkins. Couldn't find them anywhere...Lyle and his staff literally stitched and made them for me!
    4) Their pricing is fair, reasonable and current. Remembering you get what you pay for. I have never rented anything from them I wasn't happy with.
    5) Their staff is AMAZING. You can tell no matter who you talk too that customer service is driven home in this company. It shows through and through. In particular Lyle (owner) and Kim...she is a rock star!
    The Cons...
    Absolutely nothing.
    I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this company to anyone looking and likewise back it with that of my own name. I look forward to many more successful events together in the future. Thanks for all you do for us!
    Thomas's Catering - Livonia MI.

Andrea · event on: 11/23/2017

Always wonderful! I used them for a wedding and always for home entertaining! Their selection is truly amazing!