160 Reviews for Fabulous Events, Inc.

User Photos
Clean Up (2)
Delivery (2)
Setup (2)
Linens (2)
Lights (1)
87 Fabulous Events, Inc. Reviews

Lyle helped with everything we needed! He was great!

Profile Picture Therese, 6/15/19, 1 Review
4.7

Extremely accommodating. Puts hard work and pays attention to details.

Profile Picture Michael, 4/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Lyle of Fabulous Events has been my go to vendor for linen since I started with my company. His responsiveness and professionalism is unsurpassed by none. In the events industry, last minute orders arise and Lyle always handles my orders proactively. I would recommend Fabulous Events products to professionals in my industry and I will continue to refer Lyle to everyone!

Profile Picture Jessica , 1/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

This was my first time working with Fabulous Events and Lyle. He was extremely quick at getting our account set up and the order placed for this event. I look forward to working with him and Fabulous Events on all events in the future! Thank You!!

Profile Picture Becca, 12/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Lyle is wonderful to work with... attentive, responsive, communicative, professional... I have been beyond satisfied and pleased every time I have used Fabulous Events, fair prices and the end product and implementation staff have been exceptional. We will be using them again!!!!

Photo for Fabulous Events, Inc. Review - Destination Consultants
Profile Picture Kristy, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Fabulous Events have been great to work with for our annual fundraiser. Being in remote, rural Oregon, it's great to be able to order and have them delivered, then just stuff the dirty linens in the bags provided and ship them back. Lyle has been accommodating of our schedule, and always responsive to our needs.

Profile Picture Stacy, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Great selection, order was as promised and made adjustments/additions easily. Will use them again.

Profile Picture Toni, 10/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Kari is always a pleasure to work with. So accommodating when we need last minute orders and changes.

Profile Picture LaVonne, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I had the pleasure of working with Lyle and his staff while planning my daughter's bridal shower and wedding. They are very professional, available to answer any of your questions and suggest excellent color choices and ideas.
I truly cannot express in words how absolutely beautiful the venue was!! Lyle transformed the space into the most beautiful setting for a wedding celebration. It was breath taking and by far exceeded any expectations I had!!
I could not have achieved this without the help of Lyle. I am truly thankful that I chose fabulous Events. What a wonderful experience it was!

Profile Picture Helga, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The linens we rented we absolutely beautiful. Beautifully pressed and ready to dress the table.

Profile Picture Donna, 5/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I did not use Fabulous Events for a personal event. Rather, it was very last-minute for a business event, and they delivered!

Profile Picture Suzanne, 4/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Working with Fabulous Events was awesome!

Profile Picture Keyma, 3/30/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Fabulous events was great to work with! They set up tables with samples so we could see what we were looking at. Also, we changed our minds a few times and they were SO flexible with us throughout the entire process! They brought the linens to us very early in the day which was super helpful. I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Samantha, 2/25/17, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Linens
4.7

We have used Fabulous Events twice and they have provided excellent linens for our functions. At our last function, there was a change in room / floor plan for our event during the week leading up to it. This was not communicated to Lyle and his team until the day of. They were able to adjust on the fly allowing the Bat Mitzvah to look spectacular. I cannot thank Fabulous Events enough for their flexibility and professionalism.

Eric S

Profile Picture User7505685, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I have been in the event industry for 19 years and this company by far is the best....The live up to their name as they are truly Fabulous!

Profile Picture Michele, 12/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We use fabulous events for all of our linen needs. They are fantastic to work with, always helpful and quick! Thank you for the great service and linens!

Profile Picture Sue , 12/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Lyle and his team are fabulous! Our venue looked enchanting with the cloths, chairs and napkins that we selected. Fabulous Events lived up to their name.

Profile Picture User7489415, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

best customer service and beautiful high quality linen and chairs. Always there to answer any questions and give you quotes

Profile Picture Petra, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Best linen vendor EVER! I'm an event planner in Michigan and I get all of my products from Fabulous Events. The name is very fitting, because everything about their business is FABULOUS! The quality of the merchandise, the customer service, the professionalism of their staff, and I could go on. I don't want to deal with anyone else. Very accommodating in every way. Thank you for always providing great products!

Profile Picture Luvone, 10/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We use Fabulous Events every week. They have fantastic products and a great variety of linens. Their staff is very professional and accommodating. Deliveries are always on time and they are very flexible. They have saved events at the last minute when factors have changed. We would recommend this company to anyone!

Profile Picture Melanie, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Lyle did an amazing job on our drapery. He responds unbelievably fast to emails, he's professional. The only thing I didn't like was that the draping was not complete before our rehearsal the day before our wedding. We couldn't practice inside the room because the staff was still setting up the draping, which caused some things to not flow so smoothly during the wedding.

Profile Picture User6546769, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Linens, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Lights

I am an industry veteran with 15 years in the floral and event decor business. Since I have met Lyle and dealt with Fabulous Events - they have been nothing but top notch, attentive, accurate and dedicated to me and my team to insure a seamless event with amazing service and quality of product. There are many linen companies out there, but not many like Fabulous Events - I highly recommend their services and will continue to use them time and time again in the future to make sure my clients get the best quality.

Profile Picture Adam, 7/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Great friendly professional staff, absolutely beautiful linens, chargers, lighting and many other unique products. Highly recommend - Very impressive!

Profile Picture Carla, 7/16/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

First Class & FABULOUS!
We have worked with Lyle and his staff on quite a number of events to date. Having owned a catering company for the past 13 years, I have seen many "fly by night" vendors and had my bad experiences with them to say the least. We now use them exclusively for all of our special linen and chair covers needs, they never disappoint. Lyle and his staff are top notch, they are all about the customer and doing whatever it takes to make it happen.
The Pros...
1) Their showroom in West Bloomfield is AMAZING! It's literally a linen playground for both a vendor or client alike. Everything is available that they offer, it's all color coordinated, they offer tables to play with and offer assistance, suggestions and insight. Every client I have ever taken there is simply blown away.
2) Their linen an inventory is top quality, high class stuff that you don't find in many places. Table cloths of high quality, runners and napkins the best and it's taken care of well.
3) They are about as flexible as one can get. I can even remember an event we did once that the client had to have pink and black polka dot napkins. Couldn't find them anywhere...Lyle and his staff literally stitched and made them for me!
4) Their pricing is fair, reasonable and current. Remembering you get what you pay for. I have never rented anything from them I wasn't happy with.
5) Their staff is AMAZING. You can tell no matter who you talk too that customer service is driven home in this company. It shows through and through. In particular Lyle (owner) and Kim...she is a rock star!
The Cons...
Absolutely nothing.
I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this company to anyone looking and likewise back it with that of my own name. I look forward to many more successful events together in the future. Thanks for all you do for us!
Thomas's Catering - Livonia MI.

Profile Picture Josh, 10/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

What a great company to work with, such a delight! I can't say enough! Gorgeous choices and awesome customer service! Our wedding was magical because of their chairs and cloths, etc!

Profile Picture Andrea, 9/26/15, 3 Reviews