Fabulous Events, Inc. Reviews

174 | Waterford, MI

174 Reviews for Fabulous Events, Inc.

Fabulous Events, Inc. 1
Fabulous Events, Inc. 6
Fabulous Events, Inc. 7

Janae Young · Married on 08/24/2019

Perfect!!!

Service was great and our reception was absolutely gorgeous. I would recommend this company again and again. Lyle was great to work with. Worth every penny

Sent on 09/01/2019

Fabulous Events, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Janae. It was such a pleasure working with you for your wedding. I am glad we were able to be part of your special day.

Cassie · Married on 08/24/2019

Gorgeous decorations!

Lyle was great! He was so helpful in figuring out the best way to transform our venue! He gave me so many options and was flexible with making adjustments. The decorations looked incredible!! I was so in love! Our guests couldn’t believe how beautiful it was! Thank you so much!

Sent on 09/16/2019

Fabulous Events, Inc.'s reply:

Cassie, it was such a pleasure working with you to make your vision come true. The room looked amazing and we were glad to be part of your special day. Lyle
  • O

Out & Out Catering and Eatery · Married on 08/10/2019

Excellence in all areas!

As an event planner and catering manager I highly recommend this company! For us, it's important to have confidence in the vendors we use and Fabulous events has never let us down. The linen quality, timeliness of the orders, professionalism of the staff and overall ability to meet and exceed expectations makes them #1 for us. I highly recommend!

Sent on 08/16/2019

Fabulous Events, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Jackie, it is and always has been a pleasure working with you and your team! We look forward to many years of continued partnership!

Sarah · Married on 08/10/2019

Wonderful Company!

Fabulous Events was wonderful to work with! They had so many options that you could view online and securing our order was a piece of cake. They kept in constant contact up until our big day and gave us a great quality product.

Sent on 08/24/2019

Fabulous Events, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you so much Sarah. We are happy to have been part of your very special day. We wish you many years of happiness.

Therese · Married on 06/15/2019

Lyle helped with everything we needed! He was great!

• Becky

Becky Francoeur · Married on 04/05/2019

High Quality Service and Products

I have worked with Fabulous Events several times and they are always wonderful to work with! In my experience the entire team is friendly and accommodating. Their products are high quality and always what I ordered.

Sent on 05/20/2019

Catherine · Married on 12/01/2018

Lyle the owner

Fabulous service for our wedding!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Fabulous Events, Inc.'s reply:

Thanks Cathy. I was truly a pleasure working with you and Don to create a magical day for your wedding.

Lyle
  • F

F. Burch · Married on 11/24/2018

Needed extra chairs for my daughter's wedding reception

I called Fabulous Events and they were very accommodating with my request for additional chairs needed at my daughter's wedding reception. I actually had to change the amount needed and they made the change effortlessly. They were prompt with both the delivery and pick up of the chairs. I would recommend this company to provide those appropriate wedding needs.

Sent on 12/09/2018

Fabulous Events, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Felica for allowing us to be part of your special day. We always strive to provide the best in service and quality.

Kelsey · Married on 10/20/2018

Affordable and Quality Rental

Fabulous Events was recommended to us by our venue, and we couldn't say enough about how easy it was to work with them. Everything was beautiful and wasn't badly priced. I would highly recommend using Fabulous Events for your event rentals.

Sent on 12/20/2018

Fabulous Events, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Kelsey. It was an absolute pleasure working with you on your special day.

Colleen · Married on 05/12/2018

Lyle was extremely helpful and professional when it came to this process, especially because I did not know exactly what I wanted. When I walked in to our reception I was amazed at how beautiful everything looked. I appreciate the organization and responsiveness Lyle and your company has. Thank you for all your amazing help!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Colleen,
    It was an extreme pleasure to work with you on your special day. Thank you for allowing us the honor.
    Lyle

pam · Married on 05/12/2018

The quality of the materials was perfect. The labeling of the cloth sizes was extreamly helpful for set-up. The chair covers were fun, there was definately a ramp-up to installing, but worth it
    the mailing system and timing was perfect. Product is much heavier to deal with than we expected-just plan on having som muscle to move

Sent on 05/23/2018

Jamie · Married on 05/08/2018

I was really excited to find rose-textured tablecloths at Fabulous Events. They are difficult to find and they have many colors- light pink, champagne, baby blue, white, and more. I had the champagne "Loveable" table linens for my graduation party and they were gorgeous! I was originally upset when the size I wanted was rented out to someone else a few days before my event, despite me being told they were "on hold", however Fabulous Events was able to give me the larger size at no extra cost and they worked just fine. The linens came neatly folded, without wrinkles, and completely clean.

Sent on 05/21/2018
    Fabulous Events, Inc. 8
    Fabulous Events, Inc. 9
    Fabulous Events, Inc. 10
    Fabulous Events, Inc. 11

Phyllis · event on 04/13/2018

Have used the company for many years and been totally pleased with the service. I only wish they would continue to broaden their selection so I could always use them.

Sent on 04/23/2018

Fabulous Events, Inc.'s reply:

Hi Phyllis. We are constantly releasing new linens, napkins, chargers and more. If you are looking for a specific product, contact us. In 2017, we released more than 75 new linens. We look forward to continuing working with you.

Sana · Married on 04/07/2018

My experience with fabulous events was excellent- time of the rental was ample and Lyle at the West Bloomfield location was very friendly and helpful. I only needed a few table linens that I used as backdrops rather than on an actual table and this was the first location to not question my plans but support me and try to find what would work best!

Sent on 04/30/2018
    Fabulous Events, Inc. 12

Fabulous Events, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Sana. It was our pleasure working with you.

Jessica · Married on 01/05/2018

Lyle of Fabulous Events has been my go to vendor for linen since I started with my company. His responsiveness and professionalism is unsurpassed by none. In the events industry, last minute orders arise and Lyle always handles my orders proactively. I would recommend Fabulous Events products to professionals in my industry and I will continue to refer Lyle to everyone!

Sent on 12/08/2017

Becca · Married on 12/03/2017

This was my first time working with Fabulous Events and Lyle. He was extremely quick at getting our account set up and the order placed for this event. I look forward to working with him and Fabulous Events on all events in the future! Thank You!!

Sent on 12/08/2017

Andrea · event on 11/23/2017

Always wonderful! I used them for a wedding and always for home entertaining! Their selection is truly amazing!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Kristy · Married on 11/18/2017

Lyle is wonderful to work with... attentive, responsive, communicative, professional... I have been beyond satisfied and pleased every time I have used Fabulous Events, fair prices and the end product and implementation staff have been exceptional. We will be using them again!!!!

Sent on 12/14/2017
    Fabulous Events, Inc. 13

Toni · Married on 10/29/2017

Great selection, order was as promised and made adjustments/additions easily. Will use them again.

LaVonne · Married on 10/27/2017

Kari is always a pleasure to work with. So accommodating when we need last minute orders and changes.

Helga · Married on 08/26/2017

I had the pleasure of working with Lyle and his staff while planning my daughter's bridal shower and wedding. They are very professional, available to answer any of your questions and suggest excellent color choices and ideas.
    I truly cannot express in words how absolutely beautiful the venue was!! Lyle transformed the space into the most beautiful setting for a wedding celebration. It was breath taking and by far exceeded any expectations I had!!
    I could not have achieved this without the help of Lyle. I am truly thankful that I chose fabulous Events. What a wonderful experience it was!

Sent on 08/28/2017

Donna · Married on 05/14/2017

The linens we rented we absolutely beautiful. Beautifully pressed and ready to dress the table.

Sent on 12/19/2017
    Fabulous Events, Inc. 14
    Fabulous Events, Inc. 15

allison · event on 03/18/2017

Fabulous Events is absolutely the best!! Lyle and his team gave me much needed personal attention and direction for my bat mitzvah. Their expertise, knowledge and beautiful inventory made everything come together perfectly.

Sent on 03/21/2017

Fabulous Events, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Allison for having us work on your special event. The room looked wonderful!

Samantha · Married on 02/25/2017

Fabulous events was great to work with! They set up tables with samples so we could see what we were looking at. Also, we changed our minds a few times and they were SO flexible with us throughout the entire process! They brought the linens to us very early in the day which was super helpful. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 03/15/2017

Fabulous Events, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Samantha for the glowing review! We strive to do the best for each and every client.

Michele · event on 01/20/2017

I love working with Fabulous Events. We just recently had a Fire & Ice Gala which is a fundraiser to help support for our local Firemen & burn victims. We of course had some last minute changes however they handled it without a problem. Everyone is so professional and efficient. They always respond promptly and my orders are always correct and on time. They are the Best of the Best and I have worked events for 10 plus years and they are my go to company!

Sent on 01/26/2017

Fabulous Events, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Michele. It is a privilege getting to work with you and your team. We truly appreciate our partnership.