166 Reviews for Fabulous Events, Inc.

User Photos
Photos
Linens (3)
Clean Up (2)
Delivery (2)
Setup (2)
Lights (1)
93 Fabulous Events, Inc. Reviews

Lyle helped with everything we needed! He was great!

Profile Picture Therese, 6/15/19, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Always on point! Job well done!

Profile Picture Emma, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The quality of the materials was perfect. The labeling of the cloth sizes was extreamly helpful for set-up. The chair covers were fun, there was definately a ramp-up to installing, but worth it
the mailing system and timing was perfect. Product is much heavier to deal with than we expected-just plan on having som muscle to move

Profile Picture pam, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Lyle was extremely helpful and professional when it came to this process, especially because I did not know exactly what I wanted. When I walked in to our reception I was amazed at how beautiful everything looked. I appreciate the organization and responsiveness Lyle and your company has. Thank you for all your amazing help!

Profile Picture Colleen, 5/12/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I was really excited to find rose-textured tablecloths at Fabulous Events. They are difficult to find and they have many colors- light pink, champagne, baby blue, white, and more. I had the champagne "Loveable" table linens for my graduation party and they were gorgeous! I was originally upset when the size I wanted was rented out to someone else a few days before my event, despite me being told they were "on hold", however Fabulous Events was able to give me the larger size at no extra cost and they worked just fine. The linens came neatly folded, without wrinkles, and completely clean.

Profile Picture Jamie, 5/8/18, 1 Review
4.7

Extremely accommodating. Puts hard work and pays attention to details.

Profile Picture Michael, 4/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

My experience with fabulous events was excellent- time of the rental was ample and Lyle at the West Bloomfield location was very friendly and helpful. I only needed a few table linens that I used as backdrops rather than on an actual table and this was the first location to not question my plans but support me and try to find what would work best!

Photo for Fabulous Events, Inc. Review - Backdrop navy and orange and lime green are the rentals
Profile Picture Sana, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Lyle of Fabulous Events has been my go to vendor for linen since I started with my company. His responsiveness and professionalism is unsurpassed by none. In the events industry, last minute orders arise and Lyle always handles my orders proactively. I would recommend Fabulous Events products to professionals in my industry and I will continue to refer Lyle to everyone!

Profile Picture Jessica , 1/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

This was my first time working with Fabulous Events and Lyle. He was extremely quick at getting our account set up and the order placed for this event. I look forward to working with him and Fabulous Events on all events in the future! Thank You!!

Profile Picture Becca, 12/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Lyle is wonderful to work with... attentive, responsive, communicative, professional... I have been beyond satisfied and pleased every time I have used Fabulous Events, fair prices and the end product and implementation staff have been exceptional. We will be using them again!!!!

Photo for Fabulous Events, Inc. Review - Destination Consultants
Profile Picture Kristy, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Fabulous Events have been great to work with for our annual fundraiser. Being in remote, rural Oregon, it's great to be able to order and have them delivered, then just stuff the dirty linens in the bags provided and ship them back. Lyle has been accommodating of our schedule, and always responsive to our needs.

Profile Picture Stacy, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Great selection, order was as promised and made adjustments/additions easily. Will use them again.

Profile Picture Toni, 10/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Kari is always a pleasure to work with. So accommodating when we need last minute orders and changes.

Profile Picture LaVonne, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I had the pleasure of working with Lyle and his staff while planning my daughter's bridal shower and wedding. They are very professional, available to answer any of your questions and suggest excellent color choices and ideas.
I truly cannot express in words how absolutely beautiful the venue was!! Lyle transformed the space into the most beautiful setting for a wedding celebration. It was breath taking and by far exceeded any expectations I had!!
I could not have achieved this without the help of Lyle. I am truly thankful that I chose fabulous Events. What a wonderful experience it was!

Profile Picture Helga, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The linens we rented we absolutely beautiful. Beautifully pressed and ready to dress the table.

Profile Picture Donna, 5/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I did not use Fabulous Events for a personal event. Rather, it was very last-minute for a business event, and they delivered!

Profile Picture Suzanne, 4/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Working with Fabulous Events was awesome!

Profile Picture Keyma, 3/30/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Fabulous events was great to work with! They set up tables with samples so we could see what we were looking at. Also, we changed our minds a few times and they were SO flexible with us throughout the entire process! They brought the linens to us very early in the day which was super helpful. I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Samantha, 2/25/17, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Linens
4.7

We have used Fabulous Events twice and they have provided excellent linens for our functions. At our last function, there was a change in room / floor plan for our event during the week leading up to it. This was not communicated to Lyle and his team until the day of. They were able to adjust on the fly allowing the Bat Mitzvah to look spectacular. I cannot thank Fabulous Events enough for their flexibility and professionalism.

Eric S

Profile Picture User7505685, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I have been in the event industry for 19 years and this company by far is the best....The live up to their name as they are truly Fabulous!

Profile Picture Michele, 12/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We use fabulous events for all of our linen needs. They are fantastic to work with, always helpful and quick! Thank you for the great service and linens!

Profile Picture Sue , 12/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Lyle and his team are fabulous! Our venue looked enchanting with the cloths, chairs and napkins that we selected. Fabulous Events lived up to their name.

Profile Picture User7489415, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

best customer service and beautiful high quality linen and chairs. Always there to answer any questions and give you quotes

Profile Picture Petra, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Best linen vendor EVER! I'm an event planner in Michigan and I get all of my products from Fabulous Events. The name is very fitting, because everything about their business is FABULOUS! The quality of the merchandise, the customer service, the professionalism of their staff, and I could go on. I don't want to deal with anyone else. Very accommodating in every way. Thank you for always providing great products!

Profile Picture Luvone, 10/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We use Fabulous Events every week. They have fantastic products and a great variety of linens. Their staff is very professional and accommodating. Deliveries are always on time and they are very flexible. They have saved events at the last minute when factors have changed. We would recommend this company to anyone!

Profile Picture Melanie, 8/27/16, 1 Review