J Bennett Design

Ann Arbor, MI 48105 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,900
Availability Check your date

About J Bennett Design

I work differently than other wedding planners, because I've developed a special process to ensure your planning is fun and doesn't take over your life; that way, you can focus on what really matters to you. First, we'll meet to create a personalized Wedding Plan--your roadmap to easy, stress-free success. Then, I'm at your service for comprehensive planning to get you all the way through to your wedding day.

Together we will find creative ways to infuse your wedding with your passion and personality by showcasing those items and experiences that make your love story unique. I am committed to helping you make your wedding a true reflection of your journey as a couple.

I have coordinated hundreds of events over the past 15 years, so planning your wedding with me means not having to worry about the details. I combine stellar organizational skills with a focus on showcasing you to create celebrations that leave lasting impressions on your loved ones.

I am a risk-taker, a soul-searcher, and your perfect partner in displaying your truest self.

Reception area
Couple [portrait

7 Reviews for J Bennett Design

• George

George Jackson · Married on 11/11/2018

Perfect, we would have been lost without her.

Jessica is the best, so much fun, professional and everything ran amazingly smoothly on the day, we would have been lost without her! I highly recommend her to any prospective wedding clients, do yourselves a favour. ~George Jackson

Sent on 11/15/2018

J Bennett Design's reply:

Thanks so much, George! It was a real pleasure to work with you and Rachel; the wedding was amazing, and the square dance in particular was so fun for all your friends and family!

Rachel Baiman · Married on 11/11/2018

Everyone needs a Jessica!

Jessica is like the all knowing calm guru bestie that you want helping to plan your wedding. She’s so knowledgeable and responsive, yet completely open to any idea you might have. She will make you feel that the insanity of wedding planning is possible, and get excited with you about things nobody else wants to hear about, like wooden chairs vs. plastic chairs! She will allow you to be as involved as you want or as hands off as you want, depending on your needs and desires.
    I can truly say that I don’t know how we would have had our wedding without Jessica, she was an absolute life saver. The secret weapon that nobody knew was there, and yet made everything run smoothly and beautifully.
    Jessica has an amazing personality and is capable of dealing with all kinds of different people, which is key when it comes to wedding planning, crazy family, etc.
    I can not recommend Jessica highly enough! She’s a breath of fresh air in the hell that is the wedding industry!

Sent on 12/03/2018

J Bennett Design's reply:

Your wedding was one of the most fun I've ever had the pleasure to be a part of--your guests had an absolute blast with the square dancing! I loved helping transform the barn to a space filled with greenery, music, kinship, and love! Thanks for letting me be a part of your planning journey!
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 06/09/2018

Jessica provided just the right blend of providing ideas and resources, and working with my ideas. She is totally professional, awesomely supportive, and covered every detail. Her timelines made everything clear to everybody. She took a huge load off me, and I'm not sure I how I would have made it through the day without her there to direct, support, troubleshoot, and overall be there!! Thank you Jessica, from the bottom of my heart!!!!

Sent on 12/03/2018

J Bennett Design's reply:

Planning with you and Jim was a real joy--you were so easy to work with! The ceremony you wrote was especially touching, personal, and beautiful.

J Bennett Design FAQ

• What is the hourly rate? $ 58.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• We Are Gathered...
    We Are Gathered... Wedding Officiants

I love it when Jessica asks if I'm available! Why? Well, permit to be candid...I know that she has already gotten to know her couple well enough to have a handle on what their expectations for their wedding ceremony are. And, Jessica knows me well enough to know that my best comes through when I serve couples who believe that a wedding ceremony is the beginning of a life-long adventure. "How does Jessica know that about you?" you ask. Jessica, and her husband, Jason, did me the honor of selecting me as their officiant. I know that you've probably heard others say "Trust me..." about one thing or another but I'm being 100% honest when I say "Trust me! When it comes to Wedding Planners, Jessica is terrific!" Call her. Talk with her. Then you'll know, too.

• Visual Poetry LLC
    Visual Poetry LLC Wedding Photographers

There wasn't one detail that I didn't swoon over at the wedding Jessica and I worked together this year. Everything was GORGEOUS. From start to finish, La Belle Epoque (Jessica!) was a pleasure to work with. I look forward to the next opportunity we have!

• Ann Arbor, MI 48105 See on map