Ann Arbor, MI 48105 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,900
Availability Check your date

About J Bennett Design

I work differently than other wedding planners, because I've developed a special process to ensure your planning is fun and doesn't take over your life; that way, you can focus on what really matters to you. First, we'll meet to create a personalized Wedding Plan--your roadmap to easy, stress-free success. Then, I'm at your service for comprehensive planning to get you all the way through to your wedding day.

Together we will find creative ways to infuse your wedding with your passion and personality by showcasing those items and experiences that make your love story unique. I am committed to helping you make your wedding a true reflection of your journey as a couple.

I have coordinated hundreds of events over the past 15 years, so planning your wedding with me means not having to worry about the details. I combine stellar organizational skills with a focus on showcasing you to create celebrations that leave lasting impressions on your loved ones.

I am a risk-taker, a soul-searcher, and your perfect partner in displaying your truest self.

e07e9c1ef6117b7a kate chris 0486 std
Couple [portrait
e07e9c1ef6117b7a kate chris 0486 std

9 Reviews for J Bennett Design

Robert Cinabro · Married on 04/27/2019

A wonderful experience with a great professional!

Jessica is superb! I strongly recommend her! A consummate professional who is extremely well organized and sensitive! I am the father of the bride!

Sent on 05/07/2019

Jen C · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing experience - don't know what I would do without Jessica

My fiance and I have extremely busy work careers so once we were engaged we knew we needed a coordinater just to help us get organized (or so we thought at the time). After several introductory calls with other planners we knew immediately Jessica was the one for us about 5 minutes into the call. She called promptly, had an agenda, was clear and concise. We could also tell that her personality would mesh well with ours, something we knew we needed when this person literally becomes part of your life for 14 months.

Jessica made sure we were on track with timings, payments etc.
    She helped create mock invitations and floor designs for us. She helped me articulate my floral vision when all I had were a bunch of pinterest boards. She was extremely flexible and always available with communication. She worked with different vendors to either save us money or get us more for our money. I have no clue how anyone goes through a wedding without someone like this by their side. The mental strain it took of me leading put the wedding, not to mention our families, was huge. We were able to just enjoy as we knew Jessica was working behind the scenes. To this day there are numerous things she handled that I'm sure we aren't even aware of. If I had to do over again I would 100% pick Jessica.

Sent on 05/09/2019
  • George

George Jackson · Married on 11/11/2018

Perfect, we would have been lost without her.

Jessica is the best, so much fun, professional and everything ran amazingly smoothly on the day, we would have been lost without her! I highly recommend her to any prospective wedding clients, do yourselves a favour. ~George Jackson

Sent on 11/14/2018

J Bennett Design's reply:

Thanks so much, George! It was a real pleasure to work with you and Rachel; the wedding was amazing, and the square dance in particular was so fun for all your friends and family!

J Bennett Design FAQ

• What is the hourly rate? $ 58.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• We Are Gathered...
    We Are Gathered... Wedding Officiants

I love it when Jessica asks if I'm available! Why? Well, permit to be candid...I know that she has already gotten to know her couple well enough to have a handle on what their expectations for their wedding ceremony are. And, Jessica knows me well enough to know that my best comes through when I serve couples who believe that a wedding ceremony is the beginning of a life-long adventure. "How does Jessica know that about you?" you ask. Jessica, and her husband, Jason, did me the honor of selecting me as their officiant. I know that you've probably heard others say "Trust me..." about one thing or another but I'm being 100% honest when I say "Trust me! When it comes to Wedding Planners, Jessica is terrific!" Call her. Talk with her. Then you'll know, too.

• Visual Poetry LLC
    Visual Poetry LLC Wedding Photographers

There wasn't one detail that I didn't swoon over at the wedding Jessica and I worked together this year. Everything was GORGEOUS. From start to finish, La Belle Epoque (Jessica!) was a pleasure to work with. I look forward to the next opportunity we have!

• Ann Arbor, 48105 See on map