Ann Arbor, MI 48105 Map · Phone number

About J Bennett Design

I work differently than other wedding planners, because I've developed a special process to ensure your planning is fun and doesn't take over your life; that way, you can focus on what really matters to you. First, we'll meet to create a personalized Wedding Plan--your roadmap to easy, stress-free success. Then, I'm at your service for comprehensive planning to get you all the way through to your wedding day.

Together we will find creative ways to infuse your wedding with your passion and personality by showcasing those items and experiences that make your love story unique. I am committed to helping you make your wedding a true reflection of your journey as a couple.

I have coordinated hundreds of events over the past 15 years, so planning your wedding with me means not having to worry about the details. I combine stellar organizational skills with a focus on showcasing you to create celebrations that leave lasting impressions on your loved ones.

I am a risk-taker, a soul-searcher, and your perfect partner in displaying your truest self.

Other couples have also viewed

• Meriwether Social
e07e9c1ef6117b7a kate chris 0486 std

12 Reviews for J Bennett Design

Daniel A. · Married on 03/07/2021

Funmi and Danny

Frankly, Jessica was the MVP of our planning process. Despite what seemed like an infinite number of changes and last second requests from members of our families and us being eight hours away, she was always quick to offer options for solutions and relieve the burden of planning. The day of the wedding went as smooth as can be, and she made sure it was exactly the sort of schedule we were looking for without allowing us to be overwhelmed. We couldn't ask for a better planner!

Sent on 12/10/2019
  • Joe

Joe J. · Married on 03/04/2021

A true professional - worth every penny

Going into this, I wasn't sure if it was worth it to get a wedding planner. In hindsight, hiring Jessica was far and away the most impactful decision we made in planning our wedding. I don't know what we would have done without her. She's worth every penny.

One thing I loved about Jessica is that she helped us articulate and implement our vision without imposing her own bias on the design. She helped us identify vendors that were cost-effective and perfect for every aspect of our reception, including custom design pieces.

I honestly do not know what we would have done without Jessica. She's a talented, hard-working professional and, most importantly, just a great overall person. I can't say enough good things about her. Highly recommended.

Sent on 05/27/2019

Sherilyn · Married on 12/21/2020

The absolute BEST

I can’t say enough about how spectacular Jessica is for all things wedding. She was essential for making my big day special, and when we had to postpone our wedding because of covid, she made the whole process easy and painless. When we decided to have a tiny wedding, she was just as essential to the process. Not only did she plan and coordinate the small wedding to perfection, she also arranged the most beautiful floral arrangements I have ever seen. I know nothing about flowers, so Jessica worked with me to figure out what types of colors I liked. After that, I gave her complete freedom to create something beautiful. And boy did she deliver. When I saw what she created I was absolutely blown away. Somehow she managed to create exactly what I wanted, without me even knowing what I wanted! She transformed the whole space, and I couldn’t believe how beautiful she made everything on such a small budget. The bouquet that she created for me was stunning in pictures, and it perfectly complimented my dress. It was easily my favorite part of my wedding look. After the wedding I told Jessica that I want her to do the florals for every future event that I am a part of. She is absolutely invaluable for the planning process and she is a genius with flowers, I couldn’t have made it through this year without her!

Sent on 02/20/2021

J Bennett Design FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1450
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2900
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 4350
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 58
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• We Are Gathered...
    We Are Gathered... Wedding Officiants

I love it when Jessica asks if I'm available! Why? Well, permit to be candid...I know that she has already gotten to know her couple well enough to have a handle on what their expectations for their wedding ceremony are. And, Jessica knows me well enough to know that my best comes through when I serve couples who believe that a wedding ceremony is the beginning of a life-long adventure. "How does Jessica know that about you?" you ask. Jessica, and her husband, Jason, did me the honor of selecting me as their officiant. I know that you've probably heard others say "Trust me..." about one thing or another but I'm being 100% honest when I say "Trust me! When it comes to Wedding Planners, Jessica is terrific!" Call her. Talk with her. Then you'll know, too.

• Visual Poetry LLC Wedding Photographers

There wasn't one detail that I didn't swoon over at the wedding Jessica and I worked together this year. Everything was GORGEOUS. From start to finish, La Belle Epoque (Jessica!) was a pleasure to work with. I look forward to the next opportunity we have!

• Ann Arbor, 48105 See on map
    7347551918 (Phone number)
    by appointment
    Location of (J Bennett Design)