12272 N. Fenton Rd. Suite 2, Fenton, MI 48430 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 2

About Visual Poetry LLC

All life is, is a bunch of little moments. That's why I believe in photography. Because those moments are so little and happen so fast yet change our life in the biggest way. Our lives only last a moment. Lets give our grandchildren's grandchildren something to remember. Remind them where they came from and where their roots were grounded.

My goals for both wedding and portraiture are the same - capture each individual AS an individual and showcase their personality in each photograph. I strive off emotion; the real smiles, real tears and real love. Every photograph should tell a story about it's subject. I consider my work very untraditional and focus on creative perspectives, a photojournalistic approach as well as a flair for modern, fashionable portraiture.

To learn more please visit my website at www.jenkniivila.com or if you're intererested in Boudoir for a gift for your groom go to www.vpboudoir.com. I look forward to meeting you and learning more about your wedding plans!

Follow Visual Poetry LLC on

b4
b8
b4
b8

18 Reviews for Visual Poetry LLC

Taryn · Married on 10/27/2018

Jen Kniivila's work truley is a vision of innovative photography. It is nothing short of incredible. Not to mention she is very professional and a dream to work with. Her Camera has a direct line to her heart, which shows in her photos as she captures love and all its glory. Everyone needs to experience Visual Poetry!

Heather · Married on 05/17/2013

Jen is beyond professional and we could not have asked for a better photographer. Both her and her assistant Lindsay did an amazing job. I hate getting my picture taken and had quite a bit of anxiety about being the center of attention and being photographed but I really do not remember seeing them during the ceremony or at the reception, but they were there!! They caught some of the most beautiful candid moments I have ever seen! They actually captured my husband and I as who we are rather than setting up a bunch of forced poses. Everyone who sees the pictures from the wedding loves them and cannot get over how wonderful of a job Jen really does! These pictures turned out so great that the bridal shop I purchased my wedding dress from actually got some of the prints to hang in her boutique. Months later I am still obsessed with these pictures.

Jen is the most amazing person and photographer I know. She is a great person, friend and photographer. She provides beautiful artistic photographs and most importantly she makes you feel comfortable. I am a shy person and with jen all your insecurities just melt away and you have FUN taking pictures with her. She makes you feel so comfortable you forget there is a camera instead you think you are just hanging out with your sister its just such a great time! once you do one photo shoot with jen you immediately start thinking of other reasons to book a session with her!.. hmm I could use some family pictures...or pics of the kids...maybe a trash the dress..LOL..its always fun to get some amazing shots with Jen!

Visual Poetry LLC FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Thank You Cards

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Visual Poetry LLC 1
    $100 Print Credit!
    Mention the WEDDING WIRE upon booking to recieve a complimentary $100 print credit!
  • Visual Poetry LLC 2
    Free Consultation!
    I always offer free consultations to meet in person and discuss your wedding day! I use this opportunity to show some example albums and prints.

• J Bennett Design
    J Bennett Design Wedding Planners

Jen Kniivila is not only a fabulous photographer who will do anything (even standing in the middle of the road) to help a couple get great shots, but she's also an incredibly kind and easygoing person. I would work with Jen again in a heartbeat, and often recommend her to clients looking for great photos at great rates.

• 12272 N. Fenton Rd., Suite 2 Fenton, 48430 See on map
    Studio open by appointment only.