Simply Brilliant Events

Detroit, MI View map Visit website
$3,000 Package Price

$3,000 Package Price

Simply Brilliant Events is a full service wedding planning boutique with an eye for detail and a passion for weddings. We understand that love is in the details and your wedding is an experience that should last a lifetime for you and your guests. From conception to completion, flowers to linens, photographer to venue selection, Simply Brilliant Events will help you design an experience that illustrates your vision, comes from your heart, and is the signature of your style.

Our services include:

• Month of Event Management (beginning 6 weeks before your wedding day)
  • Partial Planning (working with key vendors, style and design and of course with you on the day)
  • Full Service (venue search, book all vendors, help with every detail along the way)
  • We can also customize any service to fit your needs or add on design services to the smaller packages

Our goal is to design a wedding that is unique to the couple and defines their personality through working together one-on-one in a relaxed and stress-free environment. With our guidance and expertise, we will help you with your wedding, your vision, and your dreams to make it the most memorable day.

Nicola, owner of Simply Brilliant Events has over 15 years experience of event planning, from her native city London, England to Detroit Michigan.

Based in South East Michigan, we happily serve our couples in Detroit, Ann Arbor, Royal Oak and Birmingham and any where in Michigan. We are also available to travel for your wedding. We love to travel.

We would love to set up a time to meet with you and learn more about your wedding! Contact Nicola, call or text us at 734-604-6831 or email to nicola@simplybrilliantevent.com for your complimentary consultation. We look forward to hearing from you!

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Alex B. Married on 11/06/2021

I had zero wedding day worries because of Nicola

Nicola was amazing!! I am an over-planner and I love to get things done early… and over worry about things going wrong. Because of Nicola, by the day of the wedding I had ZERO concerns. I was able to do completely relax and enjoy. She helped us get access to venues others couldn’t get responses from, pick the most amazing vendors, and overall made the wedding planning process a breeze and made me feel comfortable even when asking ridiculous questions. And she helped us re plan everything we had to delay a year because of Covid. I will recommend Nicola to anyone looking for a planner!!
  • Amerique
    Amerique P. Married on 06/09/2021

Run! Don't Walk!

We began working with Nicola roughly one month after our engagement. I am a busy professional and knew that I needed assistance, especially as the wedding day drew near.

We, like so many couples in 2020, were affected by the pandemic and postponed our wedding several times before deciding to get married in September 2020. I truly believe we were able to weather the pandemic wedding planning whiplash because we had Nicola on our team. She frequently communicated wedding trends and suggestions, which were so helpful. Our intimate wedding of 30 was at the Whitney in Detroit and was planned in roughly 4 weeks. I couldn't be happier with Nicola and her services. She helped us set up our reception details and at the last minute picked up our wedding cake! We are so thankful for her help. Our day was calm and stress free because of her, which allowed us to focus on our celebration and starting our lives together. This was so important because it took a lot to get to our wedding date due to the pandemic!

If you're looking for a very professional and personable wedding planner with excellent connections in the wedding industry, run, don't walk, and book Nicola for your special day. We're having a larger reception next year and are super excited to work with her again.
    Paola Married on 05/23/2020

Would definitely recommend !

Hiring Nicola was the best decision we could have made for our wedding! She made the whole process so easy and our day was worry free and relaxed because of her. I would definitely recommend simply brilliant events!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Pricing

Posh Hair and Makeup Studio Posh Hair and Makeup Studio Wedding Hair & Makeup

Nicola is amazing at what she does! I would highly recommend her to anyone, she is simply the best if the best ;)

The Links of Novi Golf Club The Links of Novi Golf Club Country Club Weddings

I highly recommend Simply Brilliant Events. If you 're looking for a fun, dependable, professional who will communicate with you all along and help make your dream a reality, call Simply Brilliant Events. I love working with them!

Ruby Slipper Design Ruby Slipper Design Wedding Florists

Nicola Wilson at Simply Brilliant Events is one of the most creative, organized and caring event coordinators that I have ever had the pleasure to work with!!! All the events that we have worked on together on always run smoothly, and I know that the clients are so pleased with her that now they know when Simply Brilliant Events is at the event... they don't have to worry about anything!!! Sincerely, Sandra Bostwick Ruby Slipper Designs

Detroit, 48243
Location of (Simply Brilliant Events)
Ann Arbor Ann Arbor, Michigan, 48106
Detroit Detroit, MI, 48243

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding