2828 Brighton Rd., Howell, MI 48843 Map · Phone number

About ignited Photography

We care about you. We know you have style. We want your wedding to be an amazing experience you will never forget.

We are Kevin & Heather Autry, a husband & wife team who know true love and want to capture your romance, relationship and wedding details in a way that will rock-your-socks off! Specializing in dramatic, not-your-everyday wedding photography, we join the experienced, creative eye of Heather, with the technical and lighting expertise of Kevin, to create amazing, stunning and timeless images that capture the details of your wedding day from start to finish. Our wedding packages start at $2000 and provide opportunities for you to tailor our wedding photography to fit your needs and desires. Call or email us to set up a consultation. We'd absolutely love to be a part of your important day!

• Sunflower Productions LLC

ignited Photography 2
  • Debra

Debra Abela · Married on 09/07/2019

Over the Top

We are over the top happy with the pictures from my Son's wedding. Kevin & Heather captured the magic and beauty of this day! The wedding took place at our family farm. I've never seen the farm look so beautiful through their lens!

ignited Photography 3
    ignited Photography 4
    Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Maria

Maria Ritter · Married on 08/03/2019

The Absolute Best!

Kevin and Heather were everything that we could ask for and more. The entire process with them was simple, easy, and fun. They are amazing to work with and I would recommend them to anyone! I first met Kevin and Heather when I was a bridesmaid for a wedding and knew right then and there that I needed them for the day when I would be the bride. They take the time to get to know you and go over every wedding day detail to make sure it is perfect! They answered every single one of my annoying questions without any trouble or complaints. They are exactly the kind of vendor I needed as I was a very nervous, type A bride. They did our engagement photos which was a blast and the wedding day ran so smoothly with all the chaos going on. I will 100% always contact Kevin and Heather for any photography needs! I really cannot thank them and their team enough for all their hard work and dedication to our day! We love you guys!!

Sent on 09/06/2019

Debbie McCallum · Married on 04/06/2019

Dynamic Duo

Heather and Kevin were amazing to work with. They brought with them expertise, professionalism and joy. Loved having this husband and wife team for our wedding photographers. They took the worries off of us and created amazing collections of our wedding day.

Sent on 04/26/2019

ignited Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3200
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Multi. Locations
    Albums
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

• Ruby Slipper Design
    Ruby Slipper Design Wedding Florists

Heather and Kevin from Ignited Photography is so much fun to work with! I love how they both work together to make sure that their clients feel at ease and comfortable at all times! One of the most important things that I love about them is how they take heartwarming pictures of people that you might miss if they weren't there. They truly have a God-Given talent for getting to the heart of what is important... I highly recommend them for any special event in your life! Thank you, Sandra Bostwick Owner-Ruby Slipper Design

• Jim Shields Photography
    Jim Shields Photography Wedding Photographers

You have to see these guys work to appreciate it. I love their style and would highly recommend them. They are also an awesome couple to spend time with and get to know. Very down to earth and truly professional.

• 2828 Brighton Rd. Howell, 48843 See on map