Webberville, MI 48892 Map · Phone number

About Looking Glass Photography

Looking Glass Photography offers contemporary, artistic portraiture combined with candid event coverage. Our style is a combination of funky, romantic and a little retro- with a big shot of fun! Your wedding is uniquely yours and your wedding images should reflect who you are. Custom package designs are always encouraged and include flexible options and digital files. We would love to make a new friend- call us and let's chat!

Follow Looking Glass Photography on

Stefanic225
Connelly302
Geers145

11 Reviews for Looking Glass Photography

Kelly is amazing in every way, she is so personable and professional, and very talented!

Looking Glass Photography was recommended by our DJ, and I am so glad my mom reached out to her! We were planning a destination wedding in Michigan and were pretty much clueless about what to do and where to go...our wedding was at the MSU greenhouse, and we were fortunate to have Kelly - she had photographed weddings there in the past and knew exactly what would 'work'. :) She took the time to talk through the First Look option with us, and shared the pros/cons. She also agreed to stay an extra hour at the wedding (ended up more like 1.5 hours!) as we were not in Michigan and did not use the engagement session that was part of our package. Her style is not to be 'in your face' all day/evening, which we appreciated immensely!

I've not yet seen the photographs, but I am confident they will be wonderful...having a knowledgable and laid back photographer, how could they not be awesome?

Sent on 08/01/2013

Kelly was an amazing photographer. She responded quickly and answered all my silly questions. The day of, she was calm and relaxed which helped keep me calm. Walking around with her taking pictures with my new husband was one of the most relaxing parts of the day. She was very thorough and made sure to get all the standard shots, and asked me several times if there was anything else I wanted. The pictures turned out great and I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 06/01/2013

Emanuella · Married on 09/14/2012

Kelly is awesome, very talented, responsible... we LOVE our engagement session and wedding pictures very much! They came out amazing, non- traditional, spontaneous kind of pictures; just what we had been looking for! We recommend Looking Glass Photography! You won't go wrong :)

Sent on 11/04/2012

Looking Glass Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Save the Date

• Tunes by T
    Tunes by T Wedding DJs

I have had the pleasure of working with and getting to know Kelly at several weddings over the years. Not only is she very pleasant and fun to work with, she is also very focused on the task at hand... taking amazing pictures in a professional way. Her work speaks for itself. Take a look at her blog page to see what I mean. http://www.lgpblog.biz/. I enjoy Kelly's work so much that I hired her to shoot our family portraits. I can't say enough good things about Kelly. If you're looking for a fun, professional and talented photographer for your wedding day, Kelly and Looking Glass Photography is the choice for you.

• Webberville, 48892 See on map