The Utopia Collective

Philadelphia, PA View map

The Utopia Collective is a boutique event planning and design firm based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Owner and Creative Director Cara is passionate about design, interior decoration, and celebrating with loved ones, and Utopia Collective is the marriage of these interests. With more than 10 years of experience in the hospitality and event planning industry, she is committed to creating bespoke events in beautiful spaces.

The Utopia Collective offers four packages for couples with a range of wedding needs. For those who prefer to sit back, relax, and let the experts take over, Full Service Planning is available. Partial Planning is best for couples who are excited about the process but would like someone with expertise and connections to help along the way. Wedding Design and Branding is ideal for couples who have locked down the details of their big day but want advice and execution on design. This option provides tips on creating stylish stationery, decorations, and even custom cocktails. Lastly, the Month-of Coordination provides assistance with the final details, as well as orchestration with vendors on the big day. Γ€ la carte services are also available, and include hourly consulting, invitation and menu curation, and reception dinner planning. Utopia Collective creates a space where couples can collaborate with design and planning experts to achieve the elegant and polished wedding of their dreams.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Daisy M. Married on 03/02/2021

Fun & Easy Experience!

Cara is so much fun to work with! She makes wedding planning easy and my wedding day was stress free. Looking back at my experience, I cannot recommend her enough. Great results!!
    Liz H. Married on 10/18/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Love in the time of COVID

I had already planned a small wedding, but as a result of a pandemic, I worked with Cara to get it smaller. She brought up a live-streaming option to reach our friends and family who didn’t want to risk gathering with people outside of their household. I love that my grandmother was able to virtually attend without putting herself at risk. We picked an outdoor venue to reduce the risk of spread and had a small reception with drinks and appetizers served and couldn’t have been happier with how everything turned out. I’m grateful for Cara as she helped guide us to create a wedding that was intimate, beautiful, and safe. I didn’t want our wedding to be a super-spreader event!
    Marie C. Married on 09/07/2019

the Utopia Collective wedding planner

Cara was a responsive knowledgeable planner. She has an amazing contact list and knows just who to reach out to when she know your style. She took a lot of time getting to understand what we wanted and touched base often to keep us informed along the way. She has impeccable taste and so many ideas for our wedding. Cara made the process so easy and really helped us enjoy the day worry free. I highly recommend Cara and the Utopia Collective if you are looking for a top rate event planner!!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Team

Cara Reaves
Cara Reaves
Owner & Creative Director

Hello! My name is Cara. I am a dog lover, wine enthusiast, dinner party host, lipstick collector and the Owner & Creative Director at The Utopia Collective.
I have over 15 years of experience in hospitality and events and have worked for some of the best in the business including Starr Restaurants and Cescaphe.
I have worked hundreds of wedding and know first hand that no two weddings are exactly the same. That is why I love working with my couples to make sure that your big day feels like you!

1914 East Passyunk Avenue Philadelphia, PA, 19148
Location of (The Utopia Collective)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding