The Union League Golf Club

• Spring Mill Country Club and Manor
  • Christ Church Neighborhood House

11 Reviews for The Union League Golf Club

Stephanie · Married on 05/19/2018

Absolutely gorgeous venue with amazing food. The staff was extremely accommodating and helpful both before and during my wedding. They were very communicative about the different options and services they were able to provide, and on the day of they made sure the event ran without a hitch. Plus all my guests LOVED the opportunity to see inside the private club and experience some of the building's history and majesty. Even better, your photographers will be in LOVE with the building. There are so many beautiful angles and rooms and windows to take pictures around, plus it's right by City Hall for the traditional bride & groom standing on Broad Street with City Hall behind them shot. Overall, the Union League is an amazing venue. It IS expensive (we only held our ceremony and cocktail hour here and it was about 1/2 our budget), but worth every penny if you can afford it.

Sent on 06/05/2018

Kathleen · Married on 04/28/2018

Having the wedding at The Union League was the best decision we made! They event coordinators are fantastic (we worked with Karen Keinath), the day of staff is very attentive and friendly and everything is done perfectly! They take care of everything (linens, cake, etc) and it is all top notch. The venue itself is beautiful and Lincoln Hall really amazed our guests. The quality and service are impeccable and we had a blast! The Union League goes above and beyond and we are so thankful that we had the reception here!

Sent on 05/07/2018

Kelly · Married on 09/15/2017

I started planning my wedding in January of 2017. After looking at a TON of venues, I fell in love with the Union League. I was paired up with planner, Kaitlyn Wendler. Honestly, I have nothing but amazing things to say about the entire planning process. Kaitlyn was readily available and EXTREMELY flexible. I can't imagine having planned the day without her. The day of, she took care of a thousand behind the scenes details. The venue was absolutely GORGEOUS. Both sides of our family stayed at The Inn, and everyone was unbelievably accommodating. I couldn't recommend this venue more! It was a dream.

Sent on 12/10/2017

• 3801 Grant Avenue Philadelphia, 19114 See on map
    Location of (The Union League Golf Club)