The Teensy Cookie Co.

Alexandria, VA View map Visit website

The Teensy Cookie Co. is a wedding cookie company based in Woodbridge, Virginia. They're not just a neighborhood small business; they're a welcoming home away from home that carefully and lovingly bakes warmth and comfort into every teensy handcrafted masterpiece they create.

The Teensy Cookie Co. serves Northern Virginia and the Washington metropolitan area. You are welcome to fill out a custom cookie order form on their website; alternatively, you can contact owner Gigi and her assistant, Carrie, to arrange a consultation. Gigi and Carrie put everything they have into everything they do. Your satisfaction means everything to them. Gigi and Carrie would be delighted to create a batch of custom cookies that reflects your unique personality and style. Your wedding deserves something extra special, and Gigi and Carrie can't wait to get baking!

• Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cookies

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Nut Free

Team

Gigi
Gigi
Owner/ Cookie Connoisseur

The name’s Gigi and I picked up a sack of flour and an icing bag as soon as I was nearing the end of obtaining my Master's Degree in Cybersecurity. Baking has always been my passion and while crushing my master's finals four years ago, I realized I was about to be bored out of my mind with nothing to do (I HAVE to be productive at all times!). I decided to throw myself into a baking fire and open up my cookie shop on a whim. I have been covered in sugar and flour since!

Carrie
Carrie
Cookie Assistant

Carrie is the right hand woman in helping creative all the yummy cookies! Carrie is a Disney connoisseur (you'd want her on your Disney trivia team and you would NOT want to be her rival!).She adores her three cats (I mean, who wouldn't? They are so cute!) and is always down to watch Harry Potter!

Alexandria Alexandria, VA, 22191
Location of (The Teensy Cookie Co.)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding